fluffer is offline New Member

Talking What weighs 120lbs. and has no teeth....

What weighs 120lbs. and has no teeth... I'll tell you........KREPER69...Hey guys I really need your opinion on this matter because it is one of great and significant importance to all of you.. and if not, this should be amusing. If you don't know Kreper69.. I will let you in on him. First of all I have never seen a penis like that, that is why I guess they invented light switches so you could turn the lights off... that is if you can find it at all. It looks a little crooked like a banana, but not in a good way, and the pee pee hole isnt where it should be... lets just say that his penis can have a full conversation with his feet... hehe... also that scumbag used dousch sac needs to apologize to every single one of you. He is not what you think he is. In his last post it clearly states that he weighs 198 when in reality he weighs close to 130... all skin and bones.... and as for steriods ... DBOL these things just aint doin their job...he also states that he wants to be big and buff when he cant even go to the gym... yeah that lasted 1 day. Guys this guy does nothing but lie to you and tell you BS. He never got married, never went to Mexico, but I wouldn't doubt that he knocked up some b*tch though when he had some teeth. Really though, who lies about teeth implants... just admit it dude... YOU WEAR DENTURES!!!

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated because I want the truth to come out about him... he is a sorry excuse for a man because he has to let his grandma take the heat for him in situations that he should be able to handle....this guy is one big lie... one after another...LIER LIER LIER... hehe sorry i must be freakin you out right now but I don't know how anyone would wnat to hear his sappy and pathetic stories. You might be askin yourself how i know all of this and if i'm for real.... well my friends... I was his girlfirend for the past six months and I feel like a real asshole for being polite to his ill-equiped penis and bald head... I'm 22 with a bright future and could have found someone much better but instead I looked beyond his faults and yet he still did me WRONG! I didn't need to smile and say "Aww it's so cute...(wink wink)" and neither do any of you.
    This message is for Keith... don't you feel like an ass...well i don't need you and you Fine dining at McDonalds.. becuase I inherited 10,000 dollars... and you will never see that, your christmas present, or me again!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are female, wouldn't it be fluffa, not fluffer?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Ummm okay...someone is bitter.

Aragorn

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    i was gonna say Willie Nelson.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn girl this is not the place for this shit. And who in the hell is Kreepr69 anywayz

So what if the bro is lying to kick it on AR. He just wants a lil love. BTY KREEPER YOU ASS IS BANNED FOR LYING!! obviously im joking im not a mod.

Girl what went up your panties and bit you? Are you angry? You words are very disrespectfull, I do however find them amusing Keep them coming

fluffer is offline New Member
    glad you had fun

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this post is pretty much out of line for any of the forums here at A.R.

if you post again fluffie, or what ever the hell your name is, it better be positive. if it isnt this thread is gone........and maybe you along with it.

peace bb79

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    wow, so hard to tell whose lying and whose not. internet tough guys are funny to me. hehehe

I am actually an island warrior on a small Pacific island that was just awarded Internet access as a gift from our neighboring Australians. They plan to bring us something with in 2003 called telifvission (sp) I think... I hear it will also enrich our lives. This Internet roleplay has been very entertaining.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    This is what I hate about MSG Boards!!!!! But all the informative goodness on AR clearly outweighs this silliness. And damn girl go have you period somewhere else, I don't want to hear it.....

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...fo&userid=4387

I suppose I am to assume that you are the girl in his avatar? you are 5'4" and 150lbs and you think that you are that hot of a dish?

Well, now I remember why I have sworn off dating 22yo women - they can look cute but .........

this thread is going into the lounge - if I find out it is not total BS - the thread is gone - keep all this "little" lover spat to PMs where it belongs

CYCLEON - she is not the girl in the avatar but she says she is much cuter... me personally, I think Hawaiian, Phillipina, Latina (muy loco), Mediterranean, Italian, and so forth are HOT!... dark skin, tan complexion.... I say she post a pic and let us be the judge

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't ya just love bitter ex girlfriends? lol

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds like sour grapes to me. Whether it's true or not is irrelevant, but as CYC said this is not a medium for airing grievances. Take the school yard crap elsewhere.

As for me I always like to dig a little deeper when I see these sorts of threads. It seems pretty obvious to me that you like to embellish things. You claim in your profile to have "a great deal of knowledge" about bodybuilding and yet you admit to eating only 3 times a day. The real kicker however is your terminology "I can press 120, 130 pounds with my legs and lift 100lbs with my arms" Wow, that's a pretty detailed description on the kinds of exercise you do. And just think, all this energy after a full hour of cardio (I find it difficult to believe that you are doing an hour of cardio 4 times per week before lifting and are not seeing results).

Thread Information