Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    StrongChick is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by clockworks

not in my case. i've seen (and experienced) case after case of immature party girls. i guess me and my guy friends (my guy friends and i) just have bad luck...all the stereotypes of the girls being good and guys being bad are all ass backwards.

btw, since i'm drunk...if thats you in your avatar...damn...=)

-- clocky baby
    Well, I have to say it all depends where you pick up the girls...

And, yes, that is me in my avitar.
    People don't change because they see the light, they change because they feel the heat!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    As a father, if 20 year old wanted to date my daughter of 16, no way, in fact is it even legal? Same deals as friends what would you have in common?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by silverfox
    As a father, if 20 year old wanted to date my daughter of 16, no way, in fact is it even legal? Same deals as friends what would you have in common?
    I totally see what you guys mean when you say it from a parents view, and thnx for the more replies.

Maybe I should mention a few other things, her parents are very strict, especially being muslim, that's why they don't know about me or her other friends which she chats with. And as friends, I don't see any need for them to know, and like I said we are just friends.

In terms of what things in common??? Hell I don't know, but a lot! We have managed to chat with each other for over seven months, and these chats (some of them) last 2-3 hours. So I mean obviously it's a solid online relationship. We've met couple times in person, and we just talked casually, as friends do.

Also, she recently dated someone 18 years old, reason she had to break up with him is cuz he's moving back to hi country or something like that, so she can't continue that relationshop.

Now I still have no idea what's going on, I have a lot of shit going through my head, university, upcoming cycle, family, this situation, etc... But like I said it's just a friendship thing. And there are many different views on the matter, some people who say it's okay to be JUST friends, others say it's okay to date, and others are against it. I appreciate everyones comments. I guess it's something I'm just gonna have to coast with and play it by ear. I'll let ya'll know what happens

Thnx again,
    T.

caladin is offline Junior Member
    Strongchick you have a great back and those shoulder looks great too!

Now onto the subect at hand. im 31 and Im interested in this girl who is 21.. did not know when i first spoke to her of her age she looks to be 24/25.. So Be carful. I say wait telll she is atleast 18!

Good luck

dern180 is offline Member
    She jail bait stay away bro.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    is it really illegal if shes willing though? i mean if a girl like a guy and has been dating how could that be illegal?

adaptations is offline Member
    for girls 16 and uner it is LEGALL with parents CONSENT!

other wise it is statatory rape...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Jeeeez everyone keeps talking about sex, this thread HAS NOTHING to do with sex. Sex is NOT the problem here. I JUST asked about going out to places together. Hell, let us have a solid friendship first, then a relationship, and then once I even hold her hand, THEN i'll come back here and talk about sex

But right now, that is NOT the issue at hand!

But thanks again for all the other replies (non sex related).

dansteelman is offline Member
    I feel left out, LOL. Im 21 and wendy is 36 going on 37 I would date her for a while and see how she is after you see each other more often. People are often not what they seem. Other than that, If its old enough to bleed, its old enough to butcher Sorry, had to put that in there. PS I was 16 when i first started dating wendy and she was 33

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information