nightwalker is offline New Member

I am a puney 23 year old MY LIFE MUST CHANGE I NEED SUPPORT

Hi,

I am going through a the worst phisical condicion of my life and I feel worthless and inferior to everyone. I am 5.7 and weigh about 135 tops
    I need to change my life and I believe that this forum can help me.
    I dont eat, I dont exercise and I am anemic possibly because i am very very thin.

I really dont have the support of anyone and I just want to change things around... I want to feel good about myself !!

Please help me

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Re: I am a puney 23 year old MY LIFE MUST CHANGE I NEED SUPPORT

Originally posted by nightwalker
    I need to change my life and I believe that this forum can help me.
    I dont eat, I dont exercise and I am anemic possibly because i am very very thin.

#1 This forum and it's member can and will help you...

#2 How do you expect to change your condition if you don't eat and don't exercise? That's the first thing you must change before anything positive can happen...

#3 What are your goals? If you don't have a goal set one or you'll just be spining your wheels bro...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    first of all bro welcome to the board!!! were glad your here and we can help, but you have to remain positive and work for what you want!!!! if you want size than your going to have to diet right and train properly!!! start out with a small goal than work to accomplish that!! then whenyou accomplised that goal set anothe one, and so on and so forth!! if you want the bro's on this board to help ( which they will) than your going to have to work hard at this.
    Last edited by abstrack; 12-24-2002 at 12:23 AM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

nightwalker is offline New Member
    Well...

After spending many many hours reading and learning from this forum I decided that my condition will change and I'll do what it takes to make it happen!

My problem is that I don't know where or how to begin. I need energy and motivation, I need encouragement and I good prgram...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    there is plenty of work outs people have listed in this forum, just do a search. start reading in this forum and you will find your answers
    abstrack@protonmail.com

IS THIS THREAD REAL . . . ? ? ?

...... if so welcome.......plenty of help and programs here.just use the research feature and once again welcome

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro I was 5'7", 135lbs this last June (see my avatar). With some hard work and alot of learning I'm now close to 160lbs with no real gain in bodyfat. Believe me, it is all worth it! You've made the right choice starting with this board.

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Exocet
    Hey bro I was 5'7", 135lbs this last June (see my avatar). With some hard work and alot of learning I'm now close to 160lbs with no real gain in bodyfat. Believe me, it is all worth it! You've made the right choice starting with this board.
    Exocet,

I just did a search on your posts........apparently you used gear to gain at least some of that weight. I'm just wondering how long you have been training.........you seem kinda light to be using gear.

sonic is offline Female Member
    Nightwalker, Welcome!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    set up a diet for this guy, by the sounds of it he'll gain like mad if he's not taking care of his body and turns that around!

Yung Wun is offline Member
    first off brotha
    WELCOME to the board
    start reading and posting some post to get your questions answered
    where here for ya bro

tatty is offline Member
    Hey bro, I started at 5'7 weighing 120lbs...I hit a plateau for awhile at 160 in July but since then have dropped to 156.

I've had a year and a bit to get to this point and it's all worth the effort!

Good luck bro, you'll reach your goal in no time.

Pjay is offline New Member
    I Started 6 mths ago at 6'3" about 140lbs i'm now upto about 160!!!

If you can eat it, then eat it, you know you find it virtually impossible to maintain any body fat and can eat what ya want!

PJ

Nightwalker, feel free to PM me, i'm no expert far from it, but if i can help myself then i might be able to give ya some ideas!!!

chinups Guest
    Welcome.
    1.) research and find a begineer workout, also find a diet that will work for you.
    2.) join a gym
    3.) get a multi one a day vitamin, vitamin c, vit e won't hurt
    4.) Surf the net and buy the biggest weight gainer product on the net with high protein value and take that 2 a day.

Good luck
    Keep reading the forum, I had alot of knowledge when coming here and I learned tons of shit.......

Chins

Thread Information