tt333 is offline Senior Member

Question Online College Courses?

Im debating on what to do, and ive heard mixed opinions. Ive had a few people tell me that its pretty easy. Then Ive heard a few saying they throw tons of work on you. I figure if I do Online Courses, I'd have a good chance of passing since since my wife is pretty fucking smart and im pretty much a dumbass.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you don't mind writing papers and doing more in depth research then online courses work well but are usually more time consuming. If you are good at memorizing facts and spitting them back out on a test then live classes are the way to go.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I cant remember anything when im studying for a test. Also some people have told me that you get to take your quizzes on online too, so I think that would help alot. Friday is the first day back so I have to decide soon.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i feel it is totally up to the person. me personally i do better in the classroom with the interaction. i tried a couple online classes and didn't do to well. good luck

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well I'm not sure where you are from or how old you are, but I can give you some advice.

My sister is doing online courses. It's distant education with the University of Waterloo. However, it is NOT easy. The main reason it's not is because she has a full time job too! And it can be really hard at times. She is taking two courses each semester and there is a lot of work involved. If you are not working at the moment, there should be no reason why you shouldn't be able to handle the workload. But, if you are working and have a full time job, then just give it a shot, and see how much you can handle. Try just one course first, then add more as time persists.

Good luck,
    T.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    i took an online course last semester for the first time and plan on taking another one next semester. Online courses are great for someone who works part-time and going to school full-time. Taking an online course helped me to accomodate my busy schedule giving me room to work (and workout) and watch the lectures at my own convenience. The trick is to take introductory courses that fullfill your requirements.
    Good luck,
    Usualsuspect

Thread Information