Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    redrock is offline Member

Anyone else own a gun??

I have a Ruger 10/22 and a Browning 410 pump shotgun. I want to get a nice hunting rifle but I don't know what to get. I was thinking a 30/6 or a .308.

What does everyone else have?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    rifles- 22. cal-2 of them, 1 30/6, 1 35.cal, 1 7mm
    shotguns-410 over and under,20 ga pump, 12 ga semi
    handguns- 22 revolver, 22 semi, 10mm glock

i would choose the 30/6 over the .308 anyday

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    H BOMB i hope you're not a hitman! haha. I have a cross bow and my pops got all the rifles and shot guns. I wanna shoot a handgun though.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    rifles- 22. cal-2 of them, 1 30/6, 1 35.cal, 1 7mm
    shotguns-410 over and under,20 ga pump, 12 ga semi
    handguns- 22 revolver, 22 semi, 10mm glock
    Planning on invading Sweden?

adaptations is offline Member
    tech 9 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and a 45 cal....

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Remington 87O 12 gauge pumper is my gun of choice. I recently bought a short barrel for it that thing will knock down a tree at close range.
    i also have my merlin .22 bolt action with a killer scope i can split the hairs on a flys ass with that puppy. My father has a few semi auto 12 gauges but i can pump out the shells in my 870 almost as fast. Im looking to buy a mountain eagle one of these days.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I have a .357 S&W loaded and ready with hollow point bullets in my drawer by my bed (better not break in my house )...I also have a .22 rifle...my dad has all the other guns...too many to list.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Planning on invading Sweden?
    Were did that come from?

For the record i got a hunting rifle in my basement so ill sniper your ass even before you see the shore

Originally posted by palme
    For the record i got a hunting rifle in my basement so ill sniper your ass even before you see the shore
    Too bad bro, I've got a friend that knows how to "punch while rap". You haven't got a chance!

Originally posted by EXCESS
    Too bad bro, I've got a friend that knows how to "punch while rap". You haven't got a chance!
    *runs for the hills*

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    "Im ILL Mitch, now listen to me storming
    When in Sweden - you'll know me an Excess are forming
    ...Palme shall call me lord master...
    ...You gonna run? ILL Mitch run faster"

WORD!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by adaptations
    tech 9 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and a 45 cal....
    Adapt, I bought a Tech and that is the biggest piece of shit I've ever owned. You have to slam the hammer for the bitch to fire. I finally sold it for a hundred to a buddy of mine who's taking it apart and reusing the parts for another gun.

I've got:

Pistols- 40S&W, 357 Desert Eagle(laser scope)
    Rifles- AK(switch conversion), 308

Looking to pick up a Sniper Rifle of some kind, but don't have 1500 min. to blow right now.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Browning 9mm
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    remington 700 3.08 sniper rifle, remington .22 cal, remington 870 magnum (3 1/2 in shell) 12 gauge, .45 cal desert eagle, marlin 30.30, and the list can go on. oh i also have a fienwebak (how ever you spell it) german air rifle used in the cross and field it was used in the olyimpics in the 90's at 30 meters peep sites i can shoot asprin

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    mini 14
    50 cal Bmg tello scop
    3 colt 45s
    10 gage shotgun
    12 gage
    16 gage
    bb guns lol

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    44 mag Desert Eagle and Glock 23 (.40 cal). Of course their magnaported (sp) and have the laser sight (Glock)

rotty508 is offline Junior Member
    Norinco Mak-90
    Taurus snub .38
    Taurus 9mm
    Marlin .22 rifle
    3 S&W .40's
    Moss. 12 gauge

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    Winchester 270 rifle.
    Smith and Wesson 357 magnum revolver.
    Last edited by willpharmd; 01-10-2003 at 03:04 PM.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    my remington 308 700 serious has been hable to pierced 1/2 inch ftal steal at 50 yards

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    personally i jsut stick to shotguns. a) mostly for hunting anyway (ducks), b) nothing like hearing the chamberingb of a 12 gauge shell and knowing your ass is meat. for defense purposes i took out the plug and have 3 single o buck and one custom loaded potassium pellet shell. major damage.

eventually id like a 10mm with holographic site.

my family used to have a bunch of stuff, but most got stolen when I was ~10. only one Id like to have is my great grandfathers 12 gauge double barrell. sucker was about 150 years old.

- Ruger 10/22 for plinking and small game
    - Cooey .22 bolt action for plinking and varmint control (amazing to get rid of garden pests with subsonic .22 rounds)
    - Single shot 410 for small game
    - Mossberg 500 12ga pump for duck and small game
    - Mauser 6.5x55 bolt action for deer
    - Browning A-Bolt 30-06 for moose and cariboo

No handguns as the ownership laws for them are too strict here in Canada.

Red

yo big daddy i'll trade you any of mine for the 10ga. i bet that baby leaves lovely briuses on your delt from shootin all day.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    American's and their guns. No disrespect, but personally IMO, I think that's how guns get on the streets

But...well its your laws, and can't do nothing about it. Just be careful ya'll.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Uh yea
    12 gauge
    FN-FAL (.308 20 round mag)
    AK
    AR-15
    9mm
    300 win mag
    22mag/ 410 over under
    I like my guns
    comon Sadam, Osama Whatever----- bitch

Originally posted by Terinox
    American's and their guns. No disrespect, but personally IMO, I think that's how guns get on the streets

But...well its your laws, and can't do nothing about it. Just be careful ya'll.
    Bro you are the man on the board here and I think a lot of your opinions regarding gear/ working out, etc, however if you are crazy enough to kill someone you will find a way to get a gun knife or whatever. In England where there is a no gun law. Violent crimes with guns were up 36% last year- (ABC news 1/07/2003). So my point is that places like Texas where they have a conceiled carry permit law violent crimes have been reduced signifigantly.
    Bro guns dont kill people, people kill people
    late Jdawg

I'm the only female that has chimed in here.. hmmmm. Guess I am wierd. As far as the US and our gun laws.....in Barbados, the average citizen can't own a gun without going through a LOT of hoops. Half the cops don't even carry weapons. But guess who has weapons.....all the criminals, all the drug runners .... all the punks. A

I can tell you that if someone comes up to my car and tries to mess with me......they are in for a suprise. In this state there are a lot of women getting kidnaped and worse. I'm protecting myself and mine. My gun is by my nightstand at nite and in my car by day. I am not messing around. I'm a single woman....and I intend to stay alive and unscathed.

Just my opinion.

C.B.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Jdawg50

Bro you are the man on the board here and I think a lot of your opinions regarding gear/ working out, etc, however if you are crazy enough to kill someone you will find a way to get a gun knife or whatever. In England where there is a no gun law. Violent crimes with guns were up 36% last year- (ABC news 1/07/2003). So my point is that places like Texas where they have a conceiled carry permit law violent crimes have been reduced signifigantly.
    late Jdawg
    well said my man!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    how does one say 30/6 in english?

i just own a 22 calibur rifle passed down to me by my father, but my mom has it hidden away somewhere...

there are 5 guns i want:
    1) desert eagle .357 with extended barrel
    2) hk psg-1
    3) hk msg-90
    4) franchi spas-12
    5) m16a2

all of them are pipe dreams except the DE. maybe i play too many video games...

-- clocky baby

30 odd 6 if i'm not mistaken.. so if your mom has the 22 then what exactly did you kill that guy with. lol

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Glock 21 (.45)
    Colt Sportster Competition HBAR - (AR15) Pre Brady Ban! .223

Had a ton more. Really need a nice pump (home defense shotgun) like this remington marine magnum:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone else own a gun??-remingtonmarine.jpg  

Scott - Sweeeeet bro! I want a pump!

barbi - Dont you think itīs fucked up you need a gun just to feel safe? Having it in your car and by your bed. Thats goes to everyone else aswell.

Originally posted by Jdawg50

late Jdawg
    I totally get your point bro. My post is coming more from one of those "utopian worlds" where it would be great for guns to be banned everywhere

There was a post about guns and such a while back, stuff about how it is tougher living in the U.S. and that crimes are more frequent there then compared to Canada. I've even day dreamed about owning a gun and stuff like that regarding safety and defending ones self.

In another way, sometimes I almost see it as either NO ONE should have a gun, or like the old west, EVERYONE should have a gun. It's just a young mans dream of Utopia ... not that we'll ever see it

Originally posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'm the only female that has chimed in here.. hmmmm. Guess I am wierd. As far as the US and our gun laws.....in Barbados, the average citizen can't own a gun without going through a LOT of hoops. Half the cops don't even carry weapons. But guess who has weapons.....all the criminals, all the drug runners .... all the punks. A

I can tell you that if someone comes up to my car and tries to mess with me......they are in for a suprise. In this state there are a lot of women getting kidnaped and worse. I'm protecting myself and mine. My gun is by my nightstand at nite and in my car by day. I am not messing around. I'm a single woman....and I intend to stay alive and unscathed.

Just my opinion.

C.B.
    That's sad, but unfortunetly true. There are too many sick fucks out there, and women have it far more risky in terms of the whole kidnapping and rape thing. Almost seems like you don't have a choice. When 3-4 guys start to approach your car late at night, I guess pepper spary won't do much

I know terinox, Not sure if you know but i accidentally put a .45 through my left femur a year and a 1/2 ago. So i know the dangers of firearms. The key is being safe. Took a long time to recover from the gunshot, but I'm back! That Utopian society would be great, but its not likely to happen in our lifetime.
    J

Hope you are alright now. I've been around guns all my life. I know how to use one. I think that anyone that has weapons must have proper training......accidents do happen.

I have no doubt that if I had to shoot someone to protect myself or my family......I would do it. The sad thing is....we live in a world where it is necessary.

C.B.

I'm doing better for sure, took a lot of time off from the gym and got really fat. I'm in better shape now than i ever have been in my life.
    As for redrocks
    I would get a 7mm, 300 win mag, or a 300 weatherby mag for hunting, I just like a gun with a lot of wallop. 270's is a very versitile rifle, and can knock a big animal down. I love my 300 win mag!

257 weatherby mag is no joke too

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have a good many but cant have them where I live - as far as handguns - funny thing is that you can talk about having a 45 or a 10mm but unless you are well trained then most people couldnt be accurate past 20 feet - especially on a second or third shot. I have a snub nosed 38 that with the right ammo is a wonderfull thing - without thinking, I could do a certain head shot at 25-40 feet and thats as much as usually is ever needed - point is, no matter what gun you have - what matters most is how fast and how accurate you are with it - and that includes being cool enough under fire to keep shooting when the other guy is shooting too!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I finally shot a shot-gun !!! I'm a city boy you see, but my uncle lives up in East Texas where it's a little country. He took us out and I got to shoot his wife's shotgun - a Snake Charmer. And then I shot his 12 guage. I was a good shot, even though we were only about 30 feet away from our targets. I wanna go shoot a rifle at Carter's Country one of these days.....I shot one a while back with a friend, it was only a .212.

If you live in Toronto you've probably gotten used to the stories in the news about gun smuggling from the USA. Our guns laws are strict but effective in preventing guns to be bought legally for criminal use. Unfortunately way too many criminals are getting their hands on smuggled guns.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information