Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    *El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    No, i agree with you, but as of lately the most common Terrorist are the Al-Qaida/Taliban which all praise Allah. Ofcourse there are other terrorists in this world, but lets be honest..............

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    No, i agree with you, but as of lately the most common Terrorist are the Al-Qaida/Taliban which all praise Allah. Ofcourse there are other terrorists in this world, but lets be honest..............

Diablo, its all about media exposure and selling newspapers. The Media keeps muslims in the limelight in both the US and the UK. Why aren't they talking about the Red Brigade? Oh yeah because that happens in Italy so it doesnt matter. Why arent they talking about Maoists? Oh yeah because that happens in Nepal and we dont care about them so it doesnt matter. Columbian Communist party. And so on.. I expect the newspapers in those regions run stories on these groups and just these groups like the rest of the world doesnt matter.

Governments + Media + political correctness = scared/paranoid public

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Diablo, its all about media exposure and selling newspapers. The Media keeps muslims in the limelight in both the US and the UK. Why aren't they talking about the Red Brigade? Oh yeah because that happens in Italy so it doesnt matter. Why arent they talking about Maoists? Oh yeah because that happens in Nepal and we dont care about them so it doesnt matter. Columbian Communist party. And so on.. I expect the newspapers in those regions run stories on these groups and just these groups like the rest of the world doesnt matter.

Governments + Media + political correctness = scared/paranoid public
    I do agree with you 100% , the biggest fcking Terrorist this world has are the Press and Media, and media dictates to what they think the world needs to hear. Fooking bollocks i tell ya, but i still dont like the previous mentioned fvkers, i have a few that work around me, they grate me, and my main reason is because they think they are inferior to others...............

I do agree with you 100% , the biggest fcking Terrorist this world has are the Press and Media, and media dictates to what they think the world needs to hear. Fooking bollocks i tell ya, but i still dont like the previous mentioned fvkers, i have a few that work around me, they grate me, and my main reason is because they think they are inferior to others...............

I can't stand Al Kee-yida (or however you spell it) or any of these crackpot nutjobs. I say totally leave the Middle East and stop sending foreign aid to the countries that harbour these fcvks. We have the means of keeping an eye on them but I really don't think they are as big a threat as the press, media and government make them out to be.

Most people here come from countries that are leaps and bounds ahead of these shithole countries as far as intel, technology, medicine and weaponary goes. We need to take a zero tollerance action against these radicals preaching "Death to the West" in cities. They should be deported immediately, for basically threatening the sovereignity of said nation they are preaching to hate. Sounds like treason to me.

What seriously, can a group of camel fvckers in Afghanistan, the second poorest country in the world, do to us? Nothing! It's ludicrous to think they will simply sail to our shores and we'll be in pitched firefights with them in the street over here if we leave that region of the world.

I really don't know what's worse, Fundamentalist Islam, the Media or stupid people that blindly believe it all.

Ill tell you whats worse, the Goverments are worse, i dont know if u are aware of the situation of Zimbabwe , they had 1 million percent inflation the last year, YES... 1 Million percent, due to the corrupt president, there is a 97% unemployment rate, and whats does SA and UK and US do? Give aid.!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

This is how bad their currency is

All the money on that table equals to 1US dollar

Ill tell you whats worse, the Goverments are worse, i dont know if u are aware of the situation of Zimbabwe , they had 1 million percent inflation the last year, YES... 1 Million percent, due to the corrupt president, there is a 97% unemployment rate, and whats does SA and UK and US do? Give aid.!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

This is how bad their currency is

All the money on that table equals to 1US dollar

I think I read about this last year. Wasn't a loaf of bread something like £600.00??

Yeah it pisses me off cause all this aid just gets swallowed up by the greedy despotic governments over there.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I can't stand Al Kee-yida (or however you spell it) or any of these crackpot nutjobs. I say totally leave the Middle East and stop sending foreign aid to the countries that harbour these fcvks. We have the means of keeping an eye on them but I really don't think they are as big a threat as the press, media and government make them out to be.
    It is bigger than what the press state and Goverment, there are camps springing up in all the major cities, there is that much intelligence its shocking what doesnt get released, they are using British born Muslims to try and get under the radar of the British Intelligence agency's, the current terrorism threat level in the UK is "substantial" but IMHO i feel it should of stayed at "severe"

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    United National Liberation Front

The Real IRA

United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia

Red Brigades

Kach and Kahane Chai

Unified Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)

These are all groups designated as terrorists. None of them are muslims, or if they do have muslim members it's not because they've joined because of some percieved celestial war.

I recommend that those of you that think that only muslims can be terrorists look up these groups, but I already know you wont because you're too lazy.

Some of you think "all over the world" is USA-UK.

and how many of these groups attacked the USA on our soil killing innocent people in the name of their god in the last 10 years?

let me think......none
    how many have kidnapped innocvent americans and cut their heads off in the name of their god.......none

this arguement can go on forever, but facts are facts and the largets terrorsit group that is a threat to the world is muslim based, and being donre in the name of their god.

u cannot defeat an enemy who looks forward to death, they just dont give a fvk....eliminate them all and move the fvk on...............

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace
    "He who fights that Islam should be superior fights in Allah's cause"
    Muhammad, prophet of Islam

2009.12.07 (Lahore, Pakistan) - At least fifty people are incinerated by twin bombings at a crowded marketplace.
    2009.12.07 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Seven children are among eight dead when Sunni radicals bomb a Shia school.
    2009.12.07 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - A Buddhist man and woman are murdered by Muslim bombers at a busy market.
    2009.12.07 (Pattani, Thailand) - A pro-government cleric is gunned down by Islamic separatists.
    2009.12.07 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - Eleven people at a courthouse are blown to bits by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
    2009.12.06 (Bosaso, Somalia) - A cleric is assassinated by suspected Islamic militia

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    every major conflict in the world today, (hear that drdeath, today not 500 hundred years ago) involves muslims..

the same people who say not to let the govt brainwash us are the same ones who are brainwashed into thinking that muslims are nice and peaceful people.
    but again people dont see reason they speak out there azz with hate

so let me guess if are government says england is housing and training terrorist we should wipe them out too

hey the man in the moon gave u the middle finger last night wanna nuke it

this war is pointless as its a war we will never win

ok im done posting in this thread

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post

but again people dont see reason they speak out there azz with hate

so let me guess if are government says england is housing and training terrorist we should wipe them out too

hey the man in the moon gave u the middle finger last night wanna nuke it

this war is pointless as its a war we will never win

ok im done posting in this thread

if anyone is housing and training muslim terrorist then they should be destroyed, meaning govt. based.
    if the man on the moon bombed innocent people and did the things ur friends the muslims did then hell yeah, blow that fvker out the sky..

the war on terror needs to be stepped up, i agree with flagg we need to cut all aid/funding from any area that is not willing to decry terrorism and fight to destroy it...but that will not be enough, these fvkers are hoping to die, ...so i say lets give them their 72 virgins sooner then later...

kill em all and let god sort them out.......

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    if anyone is housing and training muslim terrorist then they should be destroyed, meaning govt. based.
    if the man on the moon bombed innocent people and did the things ur friends the muslims did then hell yeah, blow that fvker out the sky..

the war on terror needs to be stepped up, i agree with flagg we need to cut all aid/funding from any area that is not willing to decry terrorism and fight to destroy it...but that will not be enough, these fvkers are hoping to die, ...so i say lets give them their 72 virgins sooner then later...
    kill em all and let god sort them out.......
    Hell fvckin yeah brother. That shit right there got the hairs to raise on my back lol. I am not ignorant to world affairs involving extremism, so I don't want to catch any flaming. When you see the disregard for human life in Iraq/Afghanistan, you will understand that this is an age old problem that needs to be fixed.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    In the UK the government and the mainstream media run down the indigenous population and permit the immigrants to complain and get away with many, many things the locals wouldn't get away with.

It is a bit like the States where you can only be racist if you are white. The police are run by Marxist, liberal,white hating, homosexuals .... lol

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace
    "He who fights that Islam should be superior fights in Allah's cause"
    Muhammad, prophet of Islam

2009.12.07 (Lahore, Pakistan) - At least fifty people are incinerated by twin bombings at a crowded marketplace.
    2009.12.07 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Seven children are among eight dead when Sunni radicals bomb a Shia school.
    2009.12.07 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - A Buddhist man and woman are murdered by Muslim bombers at a busy market.
    2009.12.07 (Pattani, Thailand) - A pro-government cleric is gunned down by Islamic separatists.
    2009.12.07 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - Eleven people at a courthouse are blown to bits by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
    2009.12.06 (Bosaso, Somalia) - A cleric is assassinated by suspected Islamic militia

So peaceful, where do I sign up?

derka derka mohammed jihad!!!!!!

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    lol. I am tellin you. Watch Team America, and you will gain a new appreciation for US Involvement in Islamic affairs lol

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    It is bigger than what the press state and Goverment, there are camps springing up in all the major cities, there is that much intelligence its shocking what doesnt get released, they are using British born Muslims to try and get under the radar of the British Intelligence agency's, the current terrorism threat level in the UK is "substantial" but IMHO i feel it should of stayed at "severe"

I will reply to this a bit later Marcus, im done in right now. Just did an all nighter writing this report and im wondering if i should go bed now or shuffle along to my lecture which starts in an hour.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information