clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

bah, fem advice...

i swore i wouldn't asking about this kinda stuff on AR a while back but...

i have this fem friend. she's extremely beautiful (in my eyes at least).

<snip edit>
    now that i'm sober, i decided i'd rather keep this kinda stuff to myself...
    <snip edit>

thanks for all the advice though, and i will put it to use...=)

-- clocky baby
    Last edited by clockworks; 01-12-2003 at 03:00 PM.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    well i'm the ruthless prick who told you how to get away with killing someone so i don't know if i'm the best person for this. but i'm sure when the other fellas wake up they will know. but here is my op anyway. you became friends with her, big no no. future advice don't ever become friends with girls you want to hook up with. and go beat the shit out of that dickbeater who jumped you. i hate jealous EX boyfriends. like dude she is not yours anymore get a life. well that is my op . you can still be friends but i don't see anything more happening. but def get that ex boyfriend back. damn i'm in a bad mood ton. sorry it could'nt be more cheerful.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It seems to me you have two choices. You put your heart out there and tell her how you feel and risk getting hurt or you say nothing as she moves on with her life and dates other guys. If you really think she is the one then you need to find out if she feels the same. If you don't think she is the one then keep it a friendship and except that it will never be more. I always opt for putting it out there. Big risk reap big rewards and who wants to play it safe.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    yeh what rickson said. much better advice than mine. good luck clockworks

tatty is offline Member
    I agree with Rickson as well. Generally, the best relationships always start with friendships.

Maybe it's because you feel so comfortable with the other individual that it just feels good. But if you never go out on a limb and let her know how you feel, a few years or a decade could pass and you'll always wonder what would have or could have happened...?

I couldn't torture myself like that.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    If I was the girl.....I would want you to sit down and talk to me. Tell her that you consider her one of your best friends and over time through the friendship you have grown deep (?) feelings (love?) for her and would love to try and take it to the next level. What better way to start a relationship that with your best friend.

The man I love now....started as a friend. I've never had that before. I was 18 when I got married. I thought I knew what love was. What I didn't realize was it was just good sex. Once the sex got boring .... I wanted out. I stayed for 14 years. When I met the man I am involved with now......we became friends, workout partners, closer friends and then about 7 months after we met......I realized I was in love. I waited a few months before I told him.....and it was a few months after that before we did anything about it. When we made love for the first time....it was unlike anything I had EVER experienced. Soooo awesome. We broke up for a while......and yes, I lost my best friend. But....the bond was strong enough that we have since come back together.

The moral of the story is.....I took a risk. I found my heart and soul and some day, I will be married to him (not that he knows it). It was a bumpy road. Life is nothing without risks.

Give it a shot...just be prepared that it may not go smooth....but if the friendship is strong....you will find a way to keep it together..one way or another.

Just my .02C.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

whoot, so it unanimous...i gotta take a risk. hehe, i guess i expected that answer. this is kinda stupid, but i guess the whole point of my post wasn't really about what i should do (cuz i am gunna do something this sunday), its what do yall think my chances are when i do it? i know its silly to ask that, i mean, i can barely give yall an idea of whats going on from a post thats a couple paragraphs long...hell, my friends who live with me don't even have an accurate view of whats going on.

i have a nasty feeling i'm gunna make a fool outta myself and fall flat on my face...=)

<snip edit>

commando barbi, i like your story of making love for the first time to a good friend and how it was soooo awesome. thats how i imagine it to be...that or just nerve racking as hell...

rickson and tatty, i've always thought friendships make the best relationships...a lot of people like to keep em seperate though...

-- clocky baby
    Last edited by clockworks; 01-12-2003 at 03:01 PM.

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    You can't win big if you don't bet big... That's what I go by... IMO I think you both want to be together but no one has the balls to say anything about it cause your scared of ruining the friendship.. but then again I don't know anything about you too like you said... Well, good luck with it..

B

well i can no longer have kids because i layed my nuts out on the table and she smashed them.

so what did i do? the stupidest, most embarrassing thing i've ever done in my life. i met some friends at a bar and got wasted. not wasted like how yall prolly get wasted, i mean i was stumbling thru the bar and falling on people. i couldn't even see straight. i forgot to close my tab (thank god my friends did for me). for god knows what reason i decided to leave without telling any of my friends and try to find my car. i fell down in the street more than a few times praying i wouldn't get picked up by the cops. i puked a few times. found a nice dark alley and slept behind a dumpster in a cold ass puddle of water. my friends said they waited at my car for a while and then figured i got hauled off to jail. so i wake up after an hour or so...cold, wet, alone and hurting. i force myself to puke again and decide i need to get to my car and go home (home is only a couple of blocks away, thank god). it took me like half an hour to find my car. there was a note on the car saying to call my friends as soon as possible. i take out my cell phone only to find the battery is completely dead.

this was the worst night of my life. i can't remember much, but i do remember huddled behind the dumpster in the dark alley, scared out of my mind. i could hear people walking by and all i could think about was cops and getting beaten up by some drunk ass college kids. at that point i couldn't stand or even see. all i could do was close my eyes and wait for it to pass...

your not so cheery today,
    -- clocky baby

P.S. i just talked to one of my friends and appearently, i got kicked out of the bar/club. i don't even remember...
    Last edited by clockworks; 01-13-2003 at 02:37 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro,
    I am really sorry to hear that was the way it worked out. I still think it is better to know and move on then to have hopes about something that isn't going to happen. You deserve someone who loves you as much as you love them. It will get better even if it doesn't seem like it now.

Thread Information