DangerousGrounds is offline Junior Member

Arrow Revenge tecqniques:add to favorites!

Revenge tecqniques
    How to get even with people, The Avenger's Handbook:

http://www.student.uit.no/~paalde/revenge/tah.html
    -----------------------------------
    also to be more discreet some chemical revenge
    Special Ingredients:

http://www.shomertec.com/page.cfm?Ac...ex&variable=44
    -------------------------------------

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Hey, if there is one thing that is important is properly planned revenge! If someone does you wrong (but I mean something pretty damn bad), then he's gonna get what's coming to him. As long as it doesn't involve physical harm, private property damage I think is the best kind of revenge.

I DON'T SUPPORT CRIMES or anything like that, I just mean if someone does something terrible, and I mean pretty damn bad to you, well then you got some kind of right...right?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I think you do Terinox

Originally posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    I think you do Terinox
    Do what? Support crimes???

And if so, why you say that?

Let me put it this way...

Let's say you are involved in a family business. And let's say your family is 100% supportive of the company and everything seems to be going okay. On the other hand, other members of this business find a way of creating more profit FOR THEMSELVES and hold this from the company. They continue to make profit and become wealthier ON THE SIDE, as well as take profit from the company.

Let's say some time passes by and these people become more and more selfish and become dickheads. Slowly they try and throw you out of the business, or make it harder for you to work/survive in the work place. And finally they manage to make you (an old man, who can be quite fragile in his old age) quit his job. Or if not even quit, just keep him quiet and basically run the business by themselves. Now say that old man doesn't wish to take any legal action or anything like that (because after all they are family) and in reality he can't prove anything is really going on. And say he continues to stay quiet.

Now, from behind the scenes, steps up the son of the elderly man and begins causing some trouble. Smashes up some cars, spreads some rumors, and sabatoges future prospectives.

Now, in THAT situation, I think that there is NOTHING wrong, as long as no people were physically harmed

That's just me, and my opinion, believe what you wish.

I'm out,
    T.

Thread Information