wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Man I cant talk to women for anything

Ok I dont know if this has happened to anyone but there is this one girl that has had my heart for 2 years so far we say high to each other once and a while but I cant seem to get the nerve to actually talk to her she says shes going to marry a marine at the begining of last year I sighned up for the marines she wears braclets saying that says I love marines and she told me that she is going to marry one I dont know how to talk to women so its kind of hard to talk to her does anyone know what to say I think shes the one. I think this is the clomid talin but I am listen to country music and it is making me think any other bros know how I can talk to her I know this sounds High school but I really dont know what to say so I am comeing to you guys

Thanks for The Help

p.s. I am a wuss when it comes to talking to women and I am taking aas go figure thought it would at least give me more confidence go figure oh well thanks for the help though bros

Jubalain is offline New Member
    Sounds like you need a boost in self confidence. Don't worry bro, she's probably not going to bite. Women love to talk about themselves, just talk to her about her life and what she likes, you can't go wrong with that. Give it a shot.

tatty is offline Member
    Ask about her family, friends, work etc...

As soon as the ball starts rolling, you'll be fine...

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    AAS isn't a confidence booster, although test will tend to give you the effects of bear goggles. LOL! Dude you are already in there. If she even tells you hello it lets you know that she has some kind of interest. All you have to do is reply. Go with what you already know. You seem to know a lot about her already. I'm with "Jub", Talk about the things that she likes, that's always a good conversation starter. Woman can go on and on talking about themselves. Good luck!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Confidence is the key,if your lacking it, then act like you have it.

Just walk up to her and ask if she'd like to have dinner sometime. If she has an excuse or declines, then don't look sad or resentfull. Just say I understand, perhaps another time. Wish her a good day and walk away. A muture handling of the situation will impress her and you might get a shot another day.

Best thing I can tell you is to not think about it. Just go and do it, otherwise it gets built up too big and you turn away.
    Look at it this way. If she says yes, then your foots in the door that you've been knocking on. If she says no, you still might have another chance some other time and at least you've taken the chance. It gets easier everytime you do it.

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    Walk up to her and be like nice ass wanna fuck... hahahha that's how they do it on spice and they always get laid... haha... I say just ask her out also can't hurt..

B

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Bro, just tell her how you feel. Get to know her. Women can smell confidence a mile away. So be confident and talk to her.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Big_Dippin Bro, just tell her how you feel.
    I wouldn't tell her how you feel this early in the game. Girls don't like when ya come on too heavy, too early. Actually I would do the opposite-with confidence (good eye contact, note not the stare down) ask her out on a date, take her somewhere decent to eat and just have a friendly conversation with her. Make sure to keep her guessing the entire time (of course not telling her you like her or bombarding her with compliments) and she will be wanting you in no time. Remember to keep it simple.
    Good luck........Usualsuspect

bigtraps is offline Member
    I some times try to tell myself, Hey what do you have to lose. Or What if the answer would have allways been yes, you will never know unless you try.

If that does not work, remember back in Junior High, when you had a friend ask.....or you ask her friend. Good Luck

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BostonBobby
    Walk up to her and be like nice ass wanna fuck... hahahha that's how they do it on spice and they always get laid... haha... I say just ask her out also can't hurt..

B
    she does have a nice ass wonder if it would work

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BIGBOD
    ...test will tend to give you the effects of bear goggles.
    What do bears have to do with this? Is she a hairy woman?

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro,

Its like the old saying "shit, or get off the pot"!!

It sounds like she has some interest in ya. The i love marines thing. Just do it man. We're all pussies when it comes to talking to girls man. We can all give you advice but its up to you to actually follow it. Just be yourself. If you don't wanna talk with her, and try anything.. let someone else do it then. Shes not gonna be single forever. Do it before its too late man!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    so she is going to get married, well then respect that. you can tell her how you feel and make things complicated or you can work on your self esteme and fid another women. You can't honestly belive that she is the only girl for you? work on being yourself and sell that to them!!! if you could not talk to women before, well aas is sure not going to turn you into john travolta, come on now!! be proud of you!!! and find a women who will like you for all that you are!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    man just start talking to her, about anything.

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    its funny you posted that about clomid. i definitely feel less confident when my hormones are going crazy all the time, and sometimes I can't even carry on a normal conversation.

Thread Information