Can anyone relate?

Several months ago I was pulled over for a D.U.I. Well, this weekend I have to attend the 'Quest' recovery program a.k.a. Driver Intervention Seminar. I call it " Drunk School". Its a three day seminar directed toward educating participants about the effects of alcohol/drugs while driving. I'm really not sure what to expect. From what I hear you watch alot of movies and videos and they bring in counselors to evaluate all the participants for possible dependency problems. The worst part is that you can't leave. Its gonna' be the longest three days of life not to mention a waste of time. At any rate, just wondering if anyone has gone through the program or knows anything about it.

Jubalain is offline New Member
    It's boring as shit bro. Bring a book.

Jubalain is offline New Member
    I forgot to mention that some of the movies they show are kinda cool.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro I feel for you....I got my second deuce not too long ago. The school sucks, the AA meetings suck...everything about it sucks. I had to do that shool for 18 months. I real pain in the ass...however, I did the crime so I had to do the time. I am just thankful I didn't kill anyone.

If you have any questions PM me....I seem to be an expert at this Deuce shit....not a good thing!

Thread Information