• Mr. Extracurricular Activity

1 5.88%
  • The Rebel/Noncomformist

6 35.29%
  • The Freak (of whatever nature)

1 5.88%
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

High School Reunion on the WB

Okay, I admit it in front of my AR brethren...for someone who fancies himself at least slightly intellectual, I frequent the WB just a bit too much (hooked on smallville). So i've checked out the show high school reunion, and damn that's a good idea for a show. Got me thinking about high school quite a bit and how I've changed a SHITLOAD since! I was young when i graduated (16) so I have some sort of excuse for being a shy, quiet, virgin to the tenth power, goofy-looking, pretty immature clown. I don't think ANYONE from my HS class would recognize me physically or characteristically at this point - I've gained almost 80-90 pounds since graduation, grew into my facial features, learned to dress, started using the sense of humor i always felt to shy to unleash, etc, etc, etc.

Anyway, so we're all muscular, jack-tafied, smooth bros now, but who were the AR guys in High School (sorry girls, but the poll only allows ten)? Feel free to post any funny stories dealing with HS identities...as i'm hooked on the concept...plus, i'm loving the AR lounge of late

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, but I think that has to be one of the lamest reality shows out there. Actually all of the reality shows are lame, but that one is really bad. Anyways I can't really categorize myself, but I've only been out of high school for three years, and whenever I go to a party there are a lot of people who don't even recognize me.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    BMANN: Agreed, it is definitely lame and I feel a piece of my dignity slipping away each time I do it. But much like the drug addict or nympho maniac who, after the fact, feels horrible about what they have done, while in the act I'm happy as a pig in shit.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry bro, I love that show and all the shows like It I cant get enough of em. Now that college football is over what else is there to watch?

Decoder is offline Banned
    IM A REBEL FROM THE WASTE DOWWWNNN

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro this poll is bias...

at first i was a geek...then i was a trouble maker..then i was a jock...then i was a stud...so what catagory does that put me in...i think i'll just go on jenny jones...later bro...Madmax..

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    I acutally fit into two, jock and nerd. I was always into science and math, which didn't exactly make me look to cool when I would stay after class to finish my dissection of the pig, or cat. However, I was always into working out. So I flip-flopped from the "cool" life to the "not-so-cool" life. But hey, we all have to be our own individual, thats what makes everyone unique.

Thread Information