nostawk is offline Associate Member

greatest game ever

just turn the volume up..........................click on the music astronaut and..............ppllaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

http://www.eviltron.com/modules/esp/esp.html

.. .. ... .... .. .. .. ... .. ... ... ... .. . . .. . . ... .. . ...

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    wow, tons of replies,..................i knew everbody had me on ignore, lol......................i guess maybe its because im high that i like that game. actually i just like the music for it......cuz there aint fo nucking way ima gonna figure that rubix cube **** out when im high........................speaking of highness. When i smoke weed i get realllllly fukcing high really fukcing easy.........i am so **** high that i cant walk straight and/or act normal. lol..................................i think im gonna stop smoking because i cant do **** when im high...................if i smoke anytime during the day the rest of the day will just be wasted becuase my short term memory is almost completley gone................im serious, i mean im sittiing here and the next thing i know im somehere else..........................i just got up and went to the bathroom and i didnt even realize it until i was done pissing ...............and whats really crazy is i got high around four today and im still blazed like a brotha from anotha motha....................................and i just realized ive had this music from this game playin for hours....................it really is the greatest song ever and the song is so great that its the greates game ever.

Thread Information