Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

You are all very odd people

There are some truly bizarre people here on this discussion board. I'm feeling a lot better about myself as a person because of it too. I just wanted you all to know that I'm looking at each and every one of you in a different light these days. The color of the light is hot pink and it's bright as all hell, thus revealing each and every one of your inadequacies as human beings. I'm judging you is what I'm trying to say. I'm reading your posts and formulating opinions about who you are as people. I seem to think to myself in response to the majority of posts these days, "What the hell is this guy even talking about? I wonder if he has to wear a helmet when he leaves his house for safety reasons." While I may not be the epitome of someone who often makes sense, I think I can safely say that a helmet may be a good idea for a lot of you. It's saved me more times than I care to remember. Also, I think I might be pregnant.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    There are some truly bizarre people here on this discussion board. I'm feeling a lot better about myself as a person because of it too. I just wanted you all to know that I'm looking at each and every one of you in a different light these days. The color of the light is hot pink and it's bright as all hell, thus revealing each and every one of your inadequacies as human beings. I'm judging you is what I'm trying to say. I'm reading your posts and formulating opinions about who you are as people. I seem to think to myself in response to the majority of posts these days, "What the hell is this guy even talking about? I wonder if he has to wear a helmet when he leaves his house for safety reasons." While I may not be the epitome of someone who often makes sense, I think I can safely say that a helmet may be a good idea for a lot of you. It's saved me more times than I care to remember. Also, I think I might be pregnant.

i have to put a cork on all my silverware like the forks and knives especially..and i do practice safe sex, so therefore i do wear a helmet and kneepads! thanx for noticing

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, I think I might be pregnant.

hope you know who your baby's daddy is....

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    I like your avatar. Who did the artwork?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I fail to grasp how a helmet would ameliorate in any way the problems I face when I step out my door each morning, as a vast number of these problems stem directly from my inability to avoid emptying my bowels into my hands and creating caveman-like art (you know, rudimentary gazelles, wolly mammoths and such...'the hunt' if you will) with it every time someone says the words "could you direct me to the nearest public transportation station". Perhaps I just fail to grasp the myriad uses for such a helmet, which wouldn't surprise me, since the mammoths I draw with my poop resemble pterodactyls more than mammoths

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    I like your avatar. Who did the artwork?

Thank you. His name is Derek Hess. He does a lot of art for metal/hardcore bands. Check him out at derekhess.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I fail to grasp how a helmet would ameliorate in any way the problems I face when I step out my door each morning, as a vast number of these problems stem directly from my inability to avoid emptying my bowels into my hands and creating caveman-like art (you know, rudimentary gazelles, wolly mammoths and such...'the hunt' if you will) with it every time someone says the words "could you direct me to the nearest public transportation station". Perhaps I just fail to grasp the myriad uses for such a helmet, which wouldn't surprise me, since the mammoths I draw with my poop resemble pterodactyls more than mammoths
    FUKK YEAH!!............................... that was a little strange

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I think it might be Cycleons

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    FUKK YEAH!!............................... that was a little strange

Woolly mammoths are perhaps the best known mammals of the Ice Age. Much is known about their appearance because carcasses have been found preserved in frozen ground in Siberia, and wall pictures by stone-age artists can be seen today in ancient European caves. Woolly mammoths grew to about the size of present-day Asiatic elephants, possessed warm coats consisting of long, brown guard hairs and soft underwool, large curved ivory tusks, and knob-like heads.

They once roamed the northern parts of Eurasia and North America, feeding on plants such as grasses, sedges, and shrubs. One of the best preserved Canadian specimens consists of most of an entire skeleton from Whitestone River in the Yukon Territory. It died there about 30,000 years ago, according to a radiocarbon date. Their thick coats and heavy layers of fat fitted them for life in cold, tundra-like conditions.

Primitive hunters were sometimes successful in killing them for food.

That should clear things up

Thank you. His name is Derek Hess. He does a lot of art for metal/hardcore bands. Check him out at derekhess.com
    I like his website. His stuff reminds me of Ralph Steadman's work. Some of that stuff would make really cool tattoos as well.

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    I figure life should be exciting. We need to be reckless and take chances more often. It keeps life from becoming stagnant. A helmet... where is the sport in that?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    wolly mammoths
    I have an imaginary friend who is a Wolly Mammoth, I named him Cathleen, he is different from the other Wolly Mammoth's, they make fun of him, (he is kinda nerdy).....Please don't tell him, it would hurt his feelings....

Woolly mammoths are perhaps the best known mammals of the Ice Age. Much is known about their appearance because carcasses have been found preserved in frozen ground in Siberia, and wall pictures by stone-age artists can be seen today in ancient European caves. Woolly mammoths grew to about the size of present-day Asiatic elephants, possessed warm coats consisting of long, brown guard hairs and soft underwool, large curved ivory tusks, and knob-like heads.

They once roamed the northern parts of Eurasia and North America, feeding on plants such as grasses, sedges, and shrubs. One of the best preserved Canadian specimens consists of most of an entire skeleton from Whitestone River in the Yukon Territory. It died there about 30,000 years ago, according to a radiocarbon date. Their thick coats and heavy layers of fat fitted them for life in cold, tundra-like conditions.

Primitive hunters were sometimes successful in killing them for food.

That should clear things up
    That was awesome. I love learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I have an imaginary friend who is a Wolly Mammoth, I named him Cathleen, he is different from the other Wolly Mammoth's, they make fun of him, (he is kinda nerdy).....Please don't tell him, it would hurt his feelings....
    Simply not possible. The woolly mammoths, as a species, are widely known to be the most tolerant and accepting of all god's creatures. Perhaps, in a common error of which I have often fallen victim, you are mistaking what is actually an imaginary pterodactyl for an imaginary mammoth. This would make further sense when one accounts for the fact that pterodactyls, as a species, are extremely wary of intellectualism - to the point that one could feasibly call them an anti-intellectual dinosaur...thus, Cathleen's troubles. Just my professional opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    i have a whooly mammoth! he kind of just hangs around where ever i go. occasionally he gets excited and his trunk stands straight up! it somehow it affects me.......i knock **** over.... i am really confused now

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Simply not possible. The woolly mammoths, as a species, are widely known to be the most tolerant and accepting of all god's creatures. Perhaps, in a common error of which I have often fallen victim, you are mistaking what is actually an imaginary pterodactyl for an imaginary mammoth. This would make further sense when one accounts for the fact that pterodactyls, as a species, are extremely wary of intellectualism - to the point that one could feasibly call them an anti-intellectual dinosaur...thus, Cathleen's troubles. Just my professional opinion.

I thank you so much!!, Cathleen has, year in and year out, worried about his status among the other Wolly Mammoths, this will come as a great relief to him, and as his friend to me..... You my friend are a miracle worker!!!

this has gotten pretty gay guys..... but i really do have a whooly mammoth though.......i named him pecker!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Pink? Well no **** wonder Nathan.....I should only be judged in a light blue or even aqua colored light but never pink! Pink only makes my black aura stand out in contrast. As for the helmet....I've worn my good luck Denver Broncos helmet ever sence I could remeber......momma said it made me look important.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    is something burning?

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    WoW, this was weird!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    some of you phuckers are on some serious $hit

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    What in the christ? Nathan ive formed my own opinion on u

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you just have to wonder what is going on in his head to come up with some of the stuff he says!?!?

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    You Had Harpoon Scars And Your Boobies Were Hairy
    I Smelt Tuna Melt But I Wasnt Gonna Worry

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm the meds arent work'n again today

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I just don't think this thread is complete without me.

I hate each and every one of you.
    Carry on.

Thread Information