Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Oh yea 1 more thing...I will probly stay with my girlfriend as long as she continuously improves herself and as long as im consistantly excited about her looks...As soon as her path to perfection slows down or hits a few curves I will probly break up with her in fear that she is not the one....

rambo is offline The Lord God
    This thread got to me... I thought about it at all day...

1. I don't completely trust any person on this earth.

2. I am afraid i never will.

3. I really, really want to believe in god.

4. Even when the people close to me ask questions about me or my past - i shove them away.

5. If i find out i can have a girl...I don't want her.

6. Havn't held a relationship for longer than 2 weeks..for the same reasons as FKITLETSGO.

7. I will never be satisfied with the way I look.

8. I am still a cocky motherfucke* regardless.

9. I know other people better than they know themselves- but they don't know a damn thing about me.

10. I never want to lie - about anything, ever again... it would make life so much better.

Well, congrats, AR members... you now know more about me than anyone else. I suppose this could be considered therapy...

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    1 : I been obssessed by the size of my nose since my first year in school because of other students and never really got over it...

2 : I dont like one night or 3 some or going to strip club and people think i am crazy for being soo..

3 : I runned over a baby squirrel by the age of 7 wanting to feed the poor little thing.

4 : I always felt unworthy of anybody time until i started lifting.
    Lifting was the very best thing i started to do...

5 : It been 8 day since i played a video game, i been addicted to video game since i was 8 i am ashame of myself because i feel like i could fall back in that shit any time.. I feel like it been ruining my life. Every moment i was spending not doing it i was thinking of going back to it..

6 : I been obssessed with the size of my penis thinking it was too small until i went in gym locker room/hockey room...

7 : I have high standards in about everything and i am afraid not to achieve them.

8 : I got a new girlfriend and i never felt soo good with someone and i am afraid to die now i wish to marry her someday and have children with her been only 2 month but the most beautiful month of my life i have found true love and i hope ill be able to make a good living so she wont miss of anything...

9 : I been mocked off almost all my school year and by the age of 18 it changed completly started working out stopped being shy and made my best to treat everybody the way i wanted them to treat me and now people who mocked are now envious but mainly they respect me now...

9.5 : I never finish anything completly... so there wont be any 10.. Always been that way.. i just feel like the ending is not important..

Any psy in here that could help me out! heh
    Thanx for reading i feel better...
    Btw very nice thread...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Those were great guys!!! Keep them coming! If people think of newer info, just add them on from 10-20!!!

Keep em coming, nice to learn so much about so many different people!!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Terinox, I agree (would still like to see a few mods that haven't posted pony up to the bar as well)...this thread has made this place seem even more like a "home board" in every sense of that word.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    12. I read alot, and i am fasinated by human genetics and dna.

13. I havent played video games in forever, I have only played my ps2 about 12 times since i bought it last july. I still have games i havent even opened.

14. I love the way i feel from lifting, more so than how i look.

15. I always feel like I could have done better, or lifted five or ten pounds more than i did.

16. I feel that some people are weaker than others, and that is why people do drugs. However I dont lose respect for people as long as they still respect themselves.

17. I have more respect for people who juice than anyone else. To me it shows what some guys are willing to do to succeed.

18. The girl i talked about in 1-11, is the greatest girl ive ever met, and i hope to have a long relationship with her, im not afraid of commitment, the only thing i am afraid of is losing her.

19. My biggest fear in life is losing, look at #18.

20. I like being mature in most situations, but around my friends i tend to be extremely immature.

peam is offline Suspended
    20. I like being mature in most situations, but around my friends i tend to be extremely immature.

So you're like every other male I've ever met? hehehe

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    10 things....here goes

1. I hate myself
    2. My children are my life. I never thought you could love someone so much. It's truely amazing and scarry at the same time.
    3. Ashamed of the fact that I didn't fullfill my 6 year obligation to the Navy. (family problems) Only served 2.
    4.Everyday I bang my head in the wall for dropping out of college.
    5. I'm 25 and still get scared in the dark.
    6. Biggest fear...drowning. Go figure on how I became a diver in the Navy. LOL
    7. I pray everyday to not fail my kids as a father. Ok this is my biggest fear.
    8. Even though people think I'm tough and strong I'm really a big teddy bear.
    9. Am willing to die for my beliefs and those of my family.
    10. I'm never happy with myself, always pushing for better. My wife hates this about me.

I could probably keep on and on.

11. I like animals more than people.
    12. I wish I would have met and known my father.

justme is offline Associate Member

have to disagree

Originally posted by Strut99GT
    10 - per #1, I would bet that I arguably spend more time cruising AR
    I spent easily 5 + hours a day online usually reading on AR

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    1. no matter how big i get or how much i work out i still think i look small compared to others

2. i have always been afraid of being second best, if i ever got benched in any sport it would just drive me crazy for days.

3. it took me 20 years of my life to realize the beauty of the girl you love lies on the inside, not the outside, i alwys wanted a perfect 10 or a playboy model, but in the end i would rather have true love....thanks for making me realize that baby.

4. I had braces all through high school...for some reason i would love to go back and change that so i didnt have them.

5. I'm a cocky motherfucker and I know Im better than most guys, but deep down I still feel the need to improve.

6. I have respect for people that do things to better themselves....like juice up to get bigger or do whats necessary to lose the extra weight....I dont have respect for people who have weak minds or people that let themselves go to shit because they are like too fat or they are getting fat and dont care

7. Whenever I see dogs die like on TV and stuff...like old yeller....i cry

8. I drive a big truck and abuse it by cutting people off and always making sure i have the right away...and ive never got in an accident (knock on wood)

9. I wish i never quit playing football.....coaches can really ruin players and make them hate the sport

10. All i want out of life is to be happy and have a beautiful wife by my side

8. I drive a big truck and abuse it by cutting people off and always making sure i have the right away...and ive never got in an accident (knock on wood)

I hate the guys that always cut me off in their trucks... damn them. You better not ever do that to me!

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    why would i do that to you?

Do you two know each other (in the non-AR world)?

Wink

Maybe... what do you think?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm gonna bump this for some of the mods that haven't posted yet! MOFO's

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by CrazyRussian

9. I wish i never quit playing football.....coaches can really ruin players and make them hate the sport

I hear that. I loved football and miss the hell out of it.

I'm with both of you. Quit two different sports because of the coaches. Well.... one I didn't like so much but... softball. :-( He forced me to quit. I think he was mad that I was better than his daughter.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I couldn't think of anything to say with my first reply, so here's the AR True Canada Story:
    1. I have lots of plans for my life, but I'm not sure how to do them.
    2. I was always the smallest kid in my class.
    3. I've only ever had one best-friend...she was my girlfriend.
    4. If a woman I'm not interested in is interested in me, I often push my luck to see how far she's willing to go to make it happen.
    5. I rarely forgive and I never forget. Revenge is best when they least expect it...like 3 or 4 years later.
    6. My goal isn't to be rich. I want to relax.
    7. I am completely comfortable believing that there is no god or afterlife.
    8. One person can scare me when I'm in a good mood. I'll take on a crowd when I'm angry.
    9. "I think I'm pregnant" should be an illegal phrase. Get a fucking test before you pull that shit!
    10. I'm trying to give up pleasing people. I don't do enough for myself.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by EXCESS

9. "I think I'm pregnant" should be an illegal phrase. Get a fucking test before you pull that shit!
    Amen Bro

bump

Bump for the new vets to fullfil their "Vetly" duty

David B. is offline Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Time to Get to Really Know One Another...10 Random Things-bump2.jpg  

my7169 is offline Female Member
    1. I want to own a bar jointly with someone special.(Love the nightlife)
    2. I hate spiders .
    3. I love wheeling with the guys(Just bought my own Jeep so i don't always have to be co-pilot)
    4. I think of everyone else's feelings and well being before my own.
    5. So afraid that i will never find that special someone to spend my life with.
    6. I can forgive easily but will never totally forget.
    7. I will always be a kid at heart will never grow up(no wonder my kids have so much fun with me)
    8.I love to be able to work out at home with a partner.
    9.My children are the most important thing in my life they will always be there.
    10. The last 8 months of my life have been the most enjoyable and fullfilling never felt more complete or happy.(Thanx to Boo )
    11. I have a great job and love doing it but hate the drive.
    BUG

"Yesterday is gone, live for today, because tomorrow may never come"

I'm gonna give one last shameless bump to "my baby" , since this thing is great to go back through every now and again and learn about you all...especially those I overlooked and have since gotten to "know" through their postings....and, of course, to call out the new Vets and old mods still owing their brethren a little "behind the music" type confessional.

sd11 is offline Banned
    1. I can't believe I am posting this I hate opening up, but after reading so much personal info on all you guys/gals I felt a little guilty peering in. I'll see if I can keep it to ten.....I tend to rant.

2. I suffer from bi polar disorder, but refuse to take medication. In some weird way I like it and I also feel I can beat it on my own.

3. I would rather blow up then fade away.

4. There are only two things I want in life, to win a noteworthy bb competition and to meet my soulmate and have children.

5. For some reason people are afraid of me, people have told me they are afraid to be alone with me and my ex psychiatrist said I am a ticking time bomb.

6. A good deal of people consider me there friend, but I only think of them as aquaintances. I love being alone (yet I'm also very lonely) and always look for the bad in people.

7. Sometimes I feel like I should kill as many sex offenders, wife beaters, child and animal abusers as I could, on the other hand I can't even kill a spider when I find one in my house.

8. Except for my aas usage I consider myself straight edge. I will never drink, do rec drugs, or have casual sex.

9. I've only had one kiss in my life which means something to me and regret every other kiss in my life and the long term relationship I was in and for giving away a gift I could have saved for my soulmate, basically I wish I was still a virgin.

10. Lifting brings me more pleasure than anything, I look at it like this I could go jerk off or sleep around and experience some form of pleasure, but when it's over I'll just forget that feeling. When I lift and I get pumped I can look in the mirror and be so happy at what I created and it doesn't fade away, it's only getting better.

11. Im cocky!

12. I only like to watch chick flicks.

13. I'm a hopeless romantic.

14. I've enjoyed reading all of your posts....THANK YOU!

to the top ^^^

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    After I apend an hour on reading this post, I saw alot of you bro's open up like I never seen any one before so I wanted to sahre something too..

1. For some reason my best years were from 12 till 14, after my dad passsed away at 14, everything has change and so did I.

2. Sometimes I consider myself as an orphen, I didnt leave with my mom for 9 years and havent seen her more then 2 years. When I was younger I used to hate her for kicking me out and making my dads a leaving hell after the divorce...now I dont hold a gruge against her, she is just nothing to me, but sometime s I feel like maybe calling her for no reason.

3. After my dad passed away I went to a boarding school, I totaly changed, from being popular and having alot of friends, I went to being unsociall and shy, one day I snuk out of my room during night and went to the water tower, I thought of killing my self.

4. Even though I dont believe in god,but being a spiritual person, I can't kill myself because I dont know what will the consequences.

5. At one point I realised that I feel "fake", I dont know what I am and what I am, I always tried to be "something" else because I didnt like myself, I still feel like this, but I try to overcome it every single day.

6. The day my father died, he came home and said he couldnt breath, he lied down on the couch and laid there, I wanted to call the ambulance, but my dad said that I shouldnt because we were in bad money situation, a few minuts later he started shaking and got into a schok, i called the mabulance, but it was to lare, till this day his death haunts me, and I blame myself for his death sometimes.

7. Being 15 and not going to school, doing a serious amount of drugs being out off control, with no one to supervise you messes you up pretty bad, messed up a few very good and old friendships and lost a few friends who are wondering in space now.

8. I'm a cocky bastard! Although, inside I'm very insecure and have a low self confidence, I guess I cover it up by trying to look more confident to people and I come out as being cocky...here again I feel fake. I always think what I say and how I look.

9. I have realy hard time letting people in, I used to communicate much better with people, but now I cant trust people, evn my close friends, and this causes some distance between our brotherhood. I put this virtual wall around me and dont let any one in, I might seem like a cold bastard, but I'm just scared of being hurt and made fun off.

10. I'm a terrified of loneliness, its the scariest thing for me, not being belonged anywhere, being considered a scum, not being love or respected by other. When I think about it, I feel like this weight pushing my chest, and it get all dark around me.

1 extra...

11. In my junior year in High School here, I met this girl in my chemistry class, we didnt talk much, but i truly fell for her. She had her own unique style and kick ass attitude but at the same time very sweet and beautiful girl. Its been a year now and I dont see her anymore, but I saw her few months ago driving we actually talked...since then everytime I see a red beetle pass me, I look if its her. I'm truly crazy about her, but hate myself for not letting her know that. I think i'ma stocker.

BUMP

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

What an awesome thread!

1. If i were book smart, i would be into phyics and astronomy

2. I always feel i have to have the "upper hand" with my girl friend

3. Recently, i have been picturing my gf's mom during sex

4. I love my Kitty!

5. And when people talk shit about my cat, i threaten to kill them!

6. I feel there is a small void in my life because i have never gotten in a huge brawl, or bar fight

7. I drive a Corvette, but in no way am i compensating for down there

8. I still have nightmares from "Lodge appreciation week" aka hell week from years ago

9. I HATE spiders too!

10. I am a gun nut, and have minimal remorse for killing dumb animals.-I know, i am going to hell....

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    1. I feel respect is earned no matter who the person is you are dealing with, and not just given out due to thier position.
    2. I am the most anti-social person working in the most social job position, who must put on a game face just to pay the bills. I laugh at the fact that the only reason some people acknowledge me is so they can get something from me in the long run.
    3. I DESPISE my ex-girlfriend......this month
    4. I took way to much drugs in high school and think I reap some of the consequences to this day.
    5. I like to think I am a strong believer in karma, but still wish bad things on people who piss me off.
    6. I look down on people who are not as educated as me, then feel bad that I am acting as if I am better than them.
    7. I worry constantly that I will not become more professional than I am now, and my degree will have been a complete waste of time.
    8. Ive learned more in the extra-curricular books Ive read than in most of my college hours.
    9. I am the nicest person you will never meet because I hate starting a cpnversation with people I dont know.
    10. I feel that responding to this post brought out more than most of my "real time" friends have ever gotten out of me.
    Last edited by BigBuddha; 05-04-2003 at 04:04 PM.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    1. My house burned down while my wife and I were in it. I almost died trying to save her but managed to drag her out of it, barley. Three more minutes and.................

2. The ONLY thing that is important are the ones you love. Lesson learned from #1. EVERYTHING else can be replaced.

3. I can have a compound fracture and walk into the doctors office with a smile................tooth and ear aches make me cry like a baby.

4. I have plenty of brawn but so little brain.

5. I'll help everyone............but myself.

6. I'm in love with a woman I can never have for my own.

7. I belive in God and heaven but I'm afraid I'll never see either. If Daniel questioned if he's deeds would grant him access to heaven then mine for sure will disallow me.

8. When I make a wish it's for the same thing (for 39yrs) everytime.......wisdom.

9. I've never felt like I'm at home, even at home.

10. I tear those do not remove under penalty of law tags first thing before bringing anything in my house!

*Mafiosa* is offline Female Member
    here i go:
    UNO) I've always been a straight A, 4.0 gpa student. I LUV MATH
    DOS) I'm scared that my degrees and masters won't help me reach my goals
    TRES) When i'm in a relationship, he is the only man on the planet for me. Also ppl can't believe how loyal and commited i am.
    QUATRO) i HATE LIARS, and usually will never trust them again.
    CINCO) Family comes first, always.
    SEIS) One of my biggest fears is not being happy for the rest of my life
    SIETE) I love Soccer, especially my team Nacional
    OCHO) As you may have noticed (or not) I'm latin, lived in Uruguay to be exact
    NUEVE) I miss my friends back home
    y DIEZ) i once in a blue moon forgive and NEVER EVER forget. Once something has been done, its done. "I'm sorry's" dont do nothing for me.

Think before you act... i know its hard sometimes.... but it saves you a lot of pain in the long run, beleive me.
    BTW, i love this thread.....

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    1. I hate the person I am.

2. I always think that I am right.

3. The only things I am really afraid of are death and being rejected, rejection being #1.

4. I hold grudges for life (at least I think I do, I am not that old)

5. I hate bad drivers, people who can't back up what they say, bigots, hypocrites, assholes, perverts, guys that take advantage of women (NOTHING PISSES ME OFF MORE), sex offenders, murderers, and gangsters.

6. I drive like a selfish piece of shit, and can be an asshole at times. But I am not a hypocrite.

7. I don't really have many good friends, maybe one, two counting my girlfriend, and I like being by myself.

8. I would do anything for my family and friends, and if anybody ever did anything to them (especially my mom, girlfriend, or sisters), I would slit their fucking throat without giving it a second thought. (hence #5)

9. I was given more special gifts and talents than most people could ever dream of, and to this day I have completely wasted every one of them.

10. There was a time in my life when I loved sports, but asshole coaches can really ruin the game for you.

11. I play chess.

12. I love computers.

13. I can never stay on task or commit to anything. ( except my girlfriend of one year coming up on the 19th)

14. My mother has breast cancer.

15. My father is by far the most intelligent man I have ever met, and is a 5 time Jeopardy champion.

16. Despite all of my problems and me not liking many people, I have always been the most popular guy at school.

17. I spent well over an hour reading this thread, and it is the best one I have ever read, or ever will read.

18. It has taken me over 30 mins. to write this.

19. I cried while reading some of these posts.

20. It is really cool how so many people can be drawn to a common interest, not knowing a thing about each other. Until you actually talk to people, you dont realize how much you have in common. It's funny how a lot of people that are into working out share most of the same backrounds, attitudes, interests, and outlooks on life. Thank you for this thread.

Great addon JDawg, good read!!

BUMP for all those who have not seen this AWESOME thread!!!

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Great addon JDawg, good read!!

Hey T-nox, who's the sweetie in your avatar?

--dnb

Originally posted by David B.

Hey T-nox, who's the sweetie in your avatar?

--dnb
    Good question, please refer to my thread called "Heads Up Avatar Change..." in the AR Lounge. Her name is Alexis Bledel, actress, and I think she's perfect

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I just saw this thread and thought I'd chime in.

1. I am a christian and have a zionist and evangelical view of the world.
    2. To this day I often think of "the one that got away" even though we've been apart for 6 years.
    3. I have battled depression and anxiety for almost all of my life. I have been on medication for 10 years.
    4. I currently do not look the way I want to and consequently have almost completely isolated myself. Though when I was happy with my appearance I was a social butterfly.
    5. I do not trust anyone unless they give me a reason to trust them!
    6. I am 25 and still not half finished with my bachelors degree. Though finishing college is incredibly important to me.
    7. If I could date anyone in the world, it would be Julia Stiles
    8. Untill I reach an acceptable fitness goal I will be miserable. I used to be in awesome shape but really let things fall apart.
    9. I hate clubs and most bars.
    10. I never want to have kids.

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    1- I am timid at first, but once I know you I am the most loyal person you will ever know.

2- I have a very soft hart but act like a tough guy.

2- I know I am a good-looking guy, but am afraid to approach women that I don’t know. And if I know them I am to shy to make the first move.

3- Spiders scare the shit out of me!!

4- I am such a neat freak it is a sickness.

5-I love my job, but often picture myself kicking my bosses ass (just for fun).

6- I hate when I am lied too, although I do it too.

7- There is nothing I wouldn’t do for my family or real friends.

8- I believe in god and heaven, but am afraid to die.

9- I am totally infatuated with Katie Holmes from Dawson’s Creek (would approach her in a second)

10- My biggest fear is to be a failure.

*** 11- That was the first time I have ever thought that hard about myself.***(Kind of messed with my head)

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Great thread and spent 30 min reading each post before I contributed...

1. I have a tremendous fear of lizards, frogs, and snakes.

2. Although I am deathly afraid of dying, I am interested to see it there really is a light and the end of the tunnel and if St. Peter is really the doorman to the pearly gates.

3. I am a firefighter/paramedic, and it is the only job that have ever had in which I look forward to going to work.

4. I teach paramedics at a local community college which keeps my up on my skills and allows me to look like a genius.

5. I competed in bodybuilding and powerlifting for 7 years naturally and loathed steroid users. I am going into my third cycle now, love everything about AS, and do not like the things I used to think and say.

6. I was raised in a very italian family and truly believe that nothing replaces the family.

7. The only things I truly hate are men who hit women, and people who abuse animals.

8. I am a huge pit bull lover, and think that they are the most beautiful, caring, loyal, misunderstood animals on the planet. (re; #7)

9. I am too giving sometimes and wonder why I dont get that in return, but still give the next time.

10. Finally, I married the wrong person, had a beautiful baby girl, divorced her to marry my soulmate, and now can not see my daughter as often as I would like as my ex is using her as a pawn in the divorce settlement.

11. Because of #10, I cry myself to bed almost every night.

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member

Bump EXCESS

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information