2012 Good movie, thoughtless ending

I know it's been out for a while but I just seen it at the theater with my wife and it was badass all the way through until the end, Just incase anybody reading this hasnt seen 2012 I dont want to ruin the ending for them, so does anyone know what I'm talking about? Me and my wife BOTH were like WTF...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    It will win an award for the cheesiest movie ever made.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    ya they all go to africa and they get aids and die.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    ya they all go to africa and they get aids and die.
    lollllll

wharton is offline out of here
    I thought it got quite boreing by the end, it was like every disaster movie ive ever seen all squashed in one film.. and then they blew that much up they forgot what the hell there were doing.. by the end I was like thank god thats over.. good special effects but again too much shit in it..

I thot the disater was fairly realistic but what im talking about is how after the whole planets atmosphere is filled with volcanic dust plus whatever else would be burnig from the lava burnin up all the man made stuff, there would be alot of toxic shit in the air for years and years.

but the day after it all happens they all just come outside breathe the air and the sky is all clear... BS they would have been stuck on that sub for along ass time

Not to mention that the distruction is base on WORLD WIDE PLATE MOVEMENT and they make AFRICA the same fvckin shape it is now, no flooding, no shape change for africa...BS

it all made decent sense until they acted like they could just go on with their lives the next day

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by MONEY AND MASS View Post
    I thot the disater was fairly realistic but what im talking about is how after the whole planets atmosphere is filled with volcanic dust plus whatever else would be burnig from the lava burnin up all the man made stuff, there would be alot of toxic shit in the air for years and years.

but the day after it all happens they all just come outside breathe the air and the sky is all clear... BS they would have been stuck on that sub for along ass time

Not to mention that the distruction is base on WORLD WIDE PLATE MOVEMENT and they make AFRICA the same fvckin shape it is now, no flooding, no shape change for africa...BS

it all made decent sense until they acted like they could just go on with their lives the next day
    I would of rather stayed on the sub haha

Thread Information