FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Help Your Fellow Ar Brother Out!!

Hello friends there has not been a great number of threads that were the brainchild of me but I do try to give my advice when im absolutely sure beyond a resonable doubt that in some way I can help. Now I call upon a class of elite board members to return the same favor and show gratitude to one another for a great co-existing during my short time here. I plan to stay on anabolicreview and help to make it continue being the best board on the internet.

For my problem: I am a young lad with little work experience entering my 2 year of college spring semester tommorrow. Cruch time is coming and I have realized I do not have long before I am out in the real world and I surely do not want to be a byestander watching the world go bye, I want to prosper and make the most out of this little short lived life that I have here on earth. I was making a great deal of money doing something I should have not been doing and have been out of that for 8 months now. After 8 months of draining my savings I am to a point where I must either. Go back to my old lifestyle which will surely end utimately in death or prison or I must enter the work force as a beginner. I have made my mind up and have concluded that I must do it the honest way and make the most out of an honest living. After I recieve my bachlors I plan to take my degree and attempt to get into a Law School. My cumm average is 3.5 and its steadily pulling up. Hopefully bye the end of this spring semester it will push to atleast 3.65 or so and eventually 3.75 before ending my collge career. After I recieve my bachlors I know of the path I will take but it is the 2 years until then that I am worried about. I need some kind of Job until then that will enable me to gain real world valuable work experience in a business or financial atmosphere. If any of you can help out please give me suggestions or stories of your own. If any of you bros are from Louisiana and can help me please do so, if you are national and can help me please do so.anthing suggestions, experiences,job opportunities that you know of. thank you all in advance and sorry for the book!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well @ 6'2 282lbs ever think of being a doorman? That's a good part time job for college students. Or ever bartending...

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Are you looking for an internship or what? I don't know what school you go to, but doesn't it have a career center? They should be able to help you in finding a job that is relevant to your degree.

BTW, you are making a GOOD choice to not go back to your former "job" (not that I know what it was), because from the sound of things, it's a path that's going to take you nowhere.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Oh shit lol I half assed read this thread. You're looking for a job in your field, and I'm telling you to go bartend or bounce lol Sorry bout that.
    Try asking one of your Profs for a lead, and or, you can go to the Carreer center like Strut said

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Thank you for the responses, I will check my school's job directory staff center tomm. The job im looking for does not exactly have to be in my field since I am persueing a career as an attorney but a job that might help me out if my law ambitions fail. Something that will benefit me and compliment a business administration degree

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Hey bro, felow cajun here...you can go to monster.com and look for an internship. An internship is your best bet by far. You can also try contacting any local law firms and see if you can get a job as a "runner" or something else. With your GPA, you stand a decent chance IMO. Good luck.

Thread Information