Thread: Priceline.com

primodonna is offline Female Member

Priceline.com

Anyone ever use it and get royally fu**ed?

For example...you say you want to leave on a wed and return on a sunday and they give you this:

Flight leaves at 10pm on wed and arrives thursday at 11:30 am
    Return flight leaves at 1 am on sunday and you don't get back until 11pm that night...

This would be worst case scenario but in the name of saving enough money to buy my next cycle...i need to find alternate ways of making this trip.
    What happens here, stays here

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Could be worse...you could live in Canada where there is now only ONE major carrier, who jam pack their flights and drastically overcharge because there is no competition. I know this is not the answer you wanted...so I will shut my pie hole now

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't waste your time and $ with them. I know several people that were disatisfied w/ thier trips. And their prices aren't always what they claim to be.
    www.expedia.com Is what I use. They always have great rates. And I've never had a problem with their service.

M

I actually always use them (expedia) but i waited way too long to get this and their lowest price for what i need is $700...

www.lowestfare.com
    www.travelocity.com
    These are the only other online booking I have used. Their both very good prices but expedia is the best if you book in advance.

M

Cool...thanks. I will try LF ... travelocity wanted the same as expedia

I don't know what kind of internet access you have but these sites this time of the day are real slow. So if you want I'll look for you if you tell me where your going cuz I got T-100 access here and I'm bored outta my skull waiting for my next class.
    It's up to you though...

M

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Priceline.com

Originally posted by primodonna
    Anyone ever use it and get royally fu**ed?

For example...you say you want to leave on a wed and return on a sunday and they give you this:

Flight leaves at 10pm on wed and arrives thursday at 11:30 am
    Return flight leaves at 1 am on sunday and you don't get back until 11pm that night...

This would be worst case scenario but in the name of saving enough money to buy my next cycle...i need to find alternate ways of making this trip.
    Bull shit!! This place kicks ass!!! I used it on a nonstop flight to Toronto..(Hey Pete...lol) and i offeref them UNDER the minimum what they told me to offer, and they still accepted it...it was something so ridiculous, you couldn't even imagine how cheap the flight was....the same amount as if a flight from vegas to LA...seriously that cheap! Go with them, they won't fuck you...well unless you want them too....LOL

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Damn whore, you're only like 5 posts behind me!!! I better go start posting!!!!lol

(You'll surpass me by tonight)

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: Priceline.com

Originally posted by PaPaPumP

Bull shit!! This place kicks ass!!! I used it on a nonstop flight to Toronto..(Hey Pete...lol) and i offeref them UNDER the minimum what they told me to offer, and they still accepted it...it was something so ridiculous, you couldn't even imagine how cheap the flight was....the same amount as if a flight from vegas to LA...seriously that cheap! Go with them, they won't fuck you...well unless you want them too....LOL
    Trips...the only reason the flight was so damn cheap is because who in their right mind wants to go to Toronto? They probably would have GIVEN that ticket away if you had said "pretty please"!!

*Now Petey will wait until his central Canadian brothers and sisters jump all over him for dissing thier city

Thread Information