jammergsxr is offline Member

greg valentino's on Ripleys believe it or not?WTF

I,m setting here surfing the board and watching Ripleys and they said coming up next a modern day houdini will try to escape a knot tied by the man with the largest biceps in the world.I turn around and there he is,Greg Valentino.....So I guess thats what all that synthol was for ...so he can tie knots..lol

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    lol....he is a freak in the true sense of the word....

It's a shame that the people who know what a discrace Greg Valentino is are going to know how full of $hit his arms are and are no where near as strong as they appear and those who have no idea who he is or know little or nothing about bodybuilding are going to be impressed seeing "The worlds biggest arms" in action.

Colibri is offline Banned
    He's one of the people that give bodybuilding a bad name. People now think that's how bodybuilders are supposed to look and they see that he looks like shit.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    It's a shame that the people who know what a discrace Greg Valentino is are going to know how full of $hit his arms are and are no where near as strong as they appear and those who have no idea who he is or know little or nothing about bodybuilding are going to be impressed seeing "The worlds biggest arms" in action.
    I sent an email to TBS Superstation telling them how much of joke this clown was and asking them to do a search on "synthol"! I explained that this idiots arms are not indicative of hard work but reckless abandon by lazy wannbe bodybuilders and suggested that they should be much more selective in the future!
    Last edited by Pete235; 01-23-2003 at 06:37 AM.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

I sent an email to TBS Superstation telling them how much of joke this clown was and asking them to do a search on "synthol"! I explained that this idiots arms are not indicative of hard work but reckless abandon by lazy wannbe bodybuilders and suggested that they should be much more selective in the future!
    Peter I am impressed!! Nice work. Us guys/gals who bust our ass day in and day out shouldn't be letting this happen. It is nice to see you giving you to sents. Let me know if you get a response.

jammergsxr is offline Member

I never thought of that,good thinking Pete.Did you see the little speel about how he's always had these large biceps and how they progressed
    into the worlds largest biceps making him wanna the top body builders in the world.I just dont get it.

mammoth is offline Member
    Greg claims in this interview that he got his arms from prop and EQ. He is so full of shiat!

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/211hate.html

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    He's sure full of something that starts with "S"!!!

Sir hugenstein is offline Junior Member
    this guy has the biggest arms in the world I thought, Manfred Herboel....he used to do strongman competitions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails greg valentino's on Ripleys believe it or not?WTF-manfred-hoeberl2.jpg  

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    someone post a pic of valtino,

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Also, I was taking 3,000 mg a week of Testosterone alone. Throw in about another 500 mg of Equipoise and you've got about 3,500 mg of drugs. Well, they stuck me in jail, so I went from 3500 mg to nothing! Thank God I didn't lose muscle, but my dick was like holy shit! I was at the point where Pam Anderson could come in and suck it and nothing would happen. It's destroyed my libido.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

go get em pete, I recently just sent letters to my congress men and state reps. on the concerns of supplement being put under the controlled substances act. the first bill got shot down or did not make it in time but there is another vote comming up where the bill is suppose to come about again!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information