ptbyjason Guest

What would you change?

Ok, it seems to be quiet on the board right now, so I have a question to get everyone going. If you were in charge of Anabolic Review or the message board that you are currently on, what would you change? Would you add new articles? If so, what would you want to add or read about? Would you change the message board in some way? Give us your comments and suggestions.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    That bloody popup for the free book plus that I,ve never won it yet and I,ve done it like 50 times!!

Billy

codzilla is offline New Member

Thumbs up

I like it just the way it is!

ptbyjason Guest
    LOL Billy. Man we have a ton of people who enter that contest every week. I had no idea you tried so many times. Give it time man, you're day will come.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Changes

Hey Billy Boy!,
    Man I died laughing when I read your post. It seems that we are in the same boat when in comes to winning that contest. Anyway other than the spell check icon, I can't think of anything that I would want to change. Board looks great.

I may just give up the thought of winning the book b,c the thought of living until your 200+ just does,nt appeal LOL

Billy
    P.S Does anyone ever win it?????

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    The damn thing gets caught behind my Office toolbar so I can't even close the F33KER!! LOL

BA

ptbyjason Guest
    Yeah people win, I guess no one ever posted it on the message board that they won though. We are getting about 35,000 hits a week though. It's tough to win.

Whats going on then?? 34999 of them are mine!!!!!!LOL

Billy

ptbyjason Guest
    There must be one lucky guy per week, or maybe you just have bad luck. Just kidding man. Just give it time, eventually you will get lucky. The way you are saving up your good luck, you are due to win for like a year straight.

A year straight hey? Maybe I should do the lottery instead if I,m saving my luck!!

And to the punk who keeps winning I,m gonna find out where you live and when i do I,m gonna break into your house and rip a few pages out so you can,t complete the reading.Be Warned LOL

Billy

Mike Guest
    Oh goodness - I have been looking round at the board - using the members section to view all members and then by post amount and then the preview of all posts by member etc etc - you guys have no idea - this board has incredible functionality - I love it - I wouldnt change much about this board - as for the site, I personally would like to write some cycles for it - let me know if thats possible J. Damn....i am critical and I cant really think of anything You know me Jason - you know that email I sent you with the long list of mistakes I wanted yall to correct - you know I am trivial and critical - and I can honestly not think of much right now - you know you must be doing good!

ptbyjason Guest
    Bring em on Mike. Write anything you want for the site. I will try to get it up as fast as possible.

BTW, we did get all of those corrections done, right?

Mike Guest
    Yes you did You guys kicked ass

M

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I WON THE BOOK, I WON THE BOOK!!! Just kidding Billy, I know that was cruel.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    personally i would like to see more steroid cycling info and more steroid info. but otherwise this site is great.

CYCLEON Guest
    one thing that comes off of the top of my head is something that they have on Anabolic Fitness - its a board category called "hall of Fame". and its the threads that were so informative or important that they are listed there permanently. I realize this is a little early in the boards history for that perhaps but its a good idea IMO. things like EF macro's "yohimbine tips and tricks 1&2" really are classic stuff that every one should have read.

I would go for something like that!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ya'll wanna know what my answer is to registering for that &&%^$$$%&^^% book? The little X button at the top of the right hand corner. That is what I do everytime. So my chances of winning are like the Lottery baby!

Mike Guest
    we have something like that in the works Cycleon - obviously it is not filled with years of genius right yet but just a page where we saved some old posts from the board before converting it and will continue to add good posts - again I must remind you to CLICK THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE

CYCLEON Guest
    but mmiiiiiiiiiiiike we want to see something filled with YOUR genius! he...he....

those are good one tho - hope everyone reads them/ Now if ever i learn to read.................

Mike Guest
    Ok I will put MY genius in there

Old thread bump!

Thread Information