Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Question How much do you really listen to your own advice?

Some close bros know i've been a little stressed out as of late and theres been a lot going on in my life. The other day my girl and I scrapped it out...its still up in the air but i think its safe to say its done like dinner. But what i'm gettin at is that i was fucking extemely pissed, nervous and wanted to kill. I was soo down and sad i didn't know what to do with myself...fuck i even listend to a slow song! fuck man. I was a low as low can get...but after hours of sleepless thought i said to myself... Time after time people seek me for advice and i mean and believe what i say. I always preach optimism and tell everyone no matter what to stay positive. And then here i find myself the most negative pessimistic SOB in the world wondering what the fuck to do with myself. It was pathetic to say the least that i had been reduced to soo little. But it wasn't till i realized what i have been preaching and said that i picked myself up again and looked in the other direction. I said to myself its for the better and that there is no point crying over spilt milk cause whats done is done... There was no changing that but i still could change the future. And thats what i'm doing taking charge of whats to come. The long and short of this is when ever something goes wrong think about the advice and rules you normally follow... do you really walk the walk or is your talk as cheap as a 2 dollar whore?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Of course I don't practive what I preach. I'm not the kind of people I preach to.

-SF

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Sigmund Froid
    Of course I don't practive what I preach. I'm not the kind of people I preach to.

-SF
    I can't agree more with you bro.

Pain

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have tried to engorge myself with information that can help just about anyone training for any purpose. Some applies to me - some doesn't. But do I live the life of a bodybuilder? - damn straight I do...

One major reason I like AR is the profiles. You can get a feeling for someone asking for advice and figure out what they need - and what they need to hear.

Thread Information