FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Man picking up is tough!

Whats up people,

As some of you might know, I'm single once again. I can't believe how hard it is to meet girls. I was going out with this girl for 2 years, and its sooo different now. I just have to say im really shy when it comes to this stuff, hahaha. I just wanted to say its fuckin weird meeting people, "playing the game" once again. I forget how to do it! I wish i was some dead sexy model and girls threw themselves at me!! oh that would be sweetness! haha

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    I totally hear you bro...went through the same thing myself. I sorta thought that it was like riding a bike...you learn it once and you know how to do it forever. When I was put back into the situation, however, it was totally different. I wondered if the game had changed or I had just lost something. Give it some time bro and soon enough you'll be riding that bike once again. Good Luck!
    -zzo

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    not to mention you live in Toronto, where unless you have the cash, it's damn near impossible to find a hot woman.

Toronto has to be one of the WORST places to meet woman... they're so cold here, it's depressing to think about. I pretty much have just given up on them. I'll probably have to import myself a wife when the time comes.

man i hear ya.. the girls here are all bitches dude! But i hate to say it, it seems alot of them are skanky, and i totally don't want that... just want a nice sweet, girl!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    alot of them are skanky
    Welcome to the 21st century. Women are now open and uninhibited which really means skanky and willing to do anything. But hey, I'm not complaining. Just do what I do..play with skanky Sally until you find sweet Jane.

haha thats excellent advice! haha

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by chicamahomico
    ..play with skanky Sally until you find sweet Jane.
    Hahaha...

I found this girl Jane, the sweetest thing alive...but she 23 and i'm 18 she invited me to her appt and all, i think she kinda lked me but idiot me blew it...

I dont have game, dont have the right skills to attract girls...i reall wanna break up with Ms. Palm and her 5 sisters

thats funny... but at least you can have a threesome that way... just invite lefty!

Peter North ... yeah but he's in Torrannah... land of the waspy uptight cock tease...

Firefighter ... I feel for you man... here in montreal I used to have the same problem when I hung out in the anglo pubs... filled with torrannah wanna-be uptight shallow show off little cunts, only interested in you if you got a Gucci suit and a beamer parked in front.

Then I got fed up and decided to go into the french pubs east of Dt-Dennis and woah! World of a difference... women are there to have a good time, not just piss men off. In most cases they are looking for a fun guy, not some loser with a porsche and a rolex. It's like someone flipped on their "personality" switch.

Oh and I am also playing the game again after eons... and let me tell you, when you got a kid on tow it makes it a whole lot more interesting!

Red

Hey guys thanks for everything.. man you hit the hammer on the head with the stuck-up cunts comment. bitches are brutal man... I guess i just gotta suck it up and get out there and just be myself... if some prude doesn't like it.. then she can piss off, and then wait to see me in the calendar! hahaha!

lol... it's so true. I was debating on checking out the chick scene in Montreal, thanks for the tip.

I've got buddies who have completely given up on Toronto women... every 3 months or so they just hop on a plane to Cuba and bang as many chicks as possible.

Toronto woman are a waste of time...

That's the best philosophy FireFighter, because in this city, you're only going to end up disappointed in the end. Concentrate on making yourself happy and forget about the hos... like I was saying, there's always Cuba.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I always wanted to know why are there chicks that dig money?
    Whats so special about a guy in armani and a benz? do they expect them to do some shopping with them or something?

dunno man, money talks...

damn right money talks... some money grubbers are like that... I hate girls like that

Thread Information