Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Sick Fvck !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, I am so mad right now I could kill somebody. As some of you may know my young daughter Jazmin (Jazzy) died from a Brain Tumor when she was just three and a half. That was eight years ago. I created a web site as a memorial to her where there were a lot of pictures posted, some after she died. I did it because I dont want her to ever be forgotten.

There is a Guest Book attached to the web site. I got a message there just recently that told me I would be interested in a post on a message board about her. This is the site I was given http://flamevault.com/forums/showthr...threadid=41213 It is some kind of weird message board. The thread is below. Now he never posted this and I never responded because it was never posted. Jazzy was also cremated and not buried. What kind of a sick fvck could write something like this !! Sorry to post this but I just had to vent somewhere. If I could find this peice if shit he would die a very slow and painfull death

I've done something I'm ashamed of

So I got drunk Sunday night, alone yet again, and decieded to start trolling some message boards and guestbooks and such. I stumbled upon the most awful, sad and heartwrenching website about a little girl named Jazzy who died of a brain tumor when she was 4. The thing that caught my eye about Jazzy was the fact that her parents took pictures of her as she was dying and even took pictures of her after she died with her two brothers snuggled up to poor Jazzy.

www.jazzywren.com

With all this hardache and pain, I thought the guestbook needed a little injection of energy and laughter.

So my message to Jazzy and her parents went something like this: (NWS Link Below)

quote:
    Monday 08/15/2004 1:48:24am
    Name: Forrest
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    Homepage Title: www.goat.cx
    Homepage URL: http://www.goat.cx
    Referred By: Just Surfed In
    Comments: I just wanted to let you all know I have tunneled my way into Jazzy casket of a series of days using small shovels and an ice pick. On Friday I was able to penetrate the outer layer of her wooden box and worm my way into it. Thanks to the gases that had built up from Jazzy's corpse I was able to light a small torch so I could lay next to her. I wanted to be just like her brothers and hug Jazzy. I spent much of that first evening picking the worms from Jazzy's face and skull. It was a difficult thing to do as the worms had attached themselves to what was left of Jazzy's flesh. But, alas, you will be happy to know I was able to scoop most of the worms from her head. Jazzy was very cute when she was alive, but unfortunalty time and bacteria have made her pretty gross now. I spent the rest of Saturday hugging and kissing Jazzy. Sunday morning came acording to my light up Timex Underwater watch and it was time to burrow back out. Besides, it was mighty cramped in there with the both of us. She was a lot shorter then I expected. God Bless and good luck with your other kids!

ps I kept Jazzy's watch as she wasnt going to be needed it anymore.
    Love, Forrest

Yesterday Mr. Jazzy's dad sent me this email:

quote:

I dont know who or what you think is funny or trying to accomplish, but I can only be thankful me and my wife saw what you posted before our sons saw. You are sick individual and you should be ashamed of yourself. Our daughter went through so much and you will not disgrace her memory. The post has been deleted and we will find out where you are and possible legal action may ensue. May God have mercy on you because I dont.

I got a bad feeling the Karma Bus is about to hit me square in the face. I do really feel bad about this. No more booze for me.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    There are things I can say about someone like that but you and everyone else on this site alreadys knows. I feel that you just need to forget it ever happened. There will always be psycho's in this world that you may not be able to avoid, but internet psychos are avoidable. Forget it happened and let the memory of your lost child remain untouched by this experience.

ACpower is offline Member
    there alot of messed up people in thr world i dont like to wish harm on someone but God will put him in his place

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Im so sorry that happened Kale...but Im glad your other children didnt see it...

Hope your wife is doing well...

I was just browsing their board...and wow..they are just a bunch of bored nerds with nothing to do...looking through a couple threads apparently they sign up with boards just to cause havoc for a while then come back to their board and talk about it...

THAT WOULD EXPLAIN SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT GOES ON HERE!!

hauss man is offline Member
    thats just wrong...Sorry to hear that

Those people are sick

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Sick fvck indeed.

Kale I didn't know you were an old friend from the board!.. I often look at Jazzy's site. Its heart wrenching stuff, I don't think I'd have been strong enough to survive that.

I hope all your family are doing ok, and I'm not just saying this. I do give alittle thought to you all, and Jazzy since reading the site along time ago.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    some people should shoot themselves in the head...

what a waste of breath that guy is

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    I sincerely hope that the Karma bus catches up with this sh!tbag before you do.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going tru that thread... they're a bunch of sick ****s.

Butterfly23GrL is offline Female Member

wow - that jack a$$ mother fvcker deserves to have his disgusting a$$ kicked then some salt should be thrown on his wounds - no, that just might be too painless - he deserves a whole lot worse...i can't believe some peoples' audacity! i couldn't even read past the first few words - he doesn't even deserve that. i am very sorry that someone would be so insensitive and sick to even post such an idiotic comment about your daughter and her memorial page. Well, she's up in heaven and always remember (depending on what you believe)

Romans 12:19 -
    Do not be revengeful, my dear friends, but give way before anger; for it is written, "'Revenge belongs to Me: I will pay back,' says the Lord."

Butterfly23GrL is offline Female Member
    After looking through the memorial page, I just have to say that Jazmin Wren is probably the most beautiful angel up there!

that's fukt up.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Kale,
    This guy is a prime first clas asshole! I just took a quick look at the site and I just didn't have the heart to look at all the pics. Can't imagine what you and your wife went through and are still going through. I hope this guy gets what is coming to him 10 fold!!!

Some people make me sick!!!

S

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Guys, I am so mad right now I could kill somebody. As some of you may know my young daughter Jazmin (Jazzy) died from a Brain Tumor when she was just three and a half. That was eight years ago. I created a web site as a memorial to her where there were a lot of pictures posted, some after she died. I did it because I dont want her to ever be forgotten.

There is a Guest Book attached to the web site. I got a message there just recently that told me I would be interested in a post on a message board about her. This is the site I was given http://flamevault.com/forums/showthr...threadid=41213 It is some kind of weird message board. The thread is below. Now he never posted this and I never responded because it was never posted. Jazzy was also cremated and not buried. What kind of a sick fvck could write something like this !! Sorry to post this but I just had to vent somewhere. If I could find this peice if shit he would die a very slow and painfull death

So I got drunk Sunday night, alone yet again, and decieded to start trolling some message boards and guestbooks and such. I stumbled upon the most awful, sad and heartwrenching website about a little girl named Jazzy who died of a brain tumor when she was 4. The thing that caught my eye about Jazzy was the fact that her parents took pictures of her as she was dying and even took pictures of her after she died with her two brothers snuggled up to poor Jazzy.

www.jazzywren.com

With all this hardache and pain, I thought the guestbook needed a little injection of energy and laughter.

So my message to Jazzy and her parents went something like this: (NWS Link Below)

quote:
    Comments: I just wanted to let you all know I have tunneled my way into Jazzy casket of a series of days using small shovels and an ice pick. On Friday I was able to penetrate the outer layer of her wooden box and worm my way into it. Thanks to the gases that had built up from Jazzy's corpse I was able to light a small torch so I could lay next to her. I wanted to be just like her brothers and hug Jazzy. I spent much of that first evening picking the worms from Jazzy's face and skull. It was a difficult thing to do as the worms had attached themselves to what was left of Jazzy's flesh. But, alas, you will be happy to know I was able to scoop most of the worms from her head. Jazzy was very cute when she was alive, but unfortunalty time and bacteria have made her pretty gross now. I spent the rest of Saturday hugging and kissing Jazzy. Sunday morning came acording to my light up Timex Underwater watch and it was time to burrow back out. Besides, it was mighty cramped in there with the both of us. She was a lot shorter then I expected. God Bless and good luck with your other kids!

Love, Forrest

quote:

I dont know who or what you think is funny or trying to accomplish, but I can only be thankful me and my wife saw what you posted before our sons saw. You are sick individual and you should be ashamed of yourself. Our daughter went through so much and you will not disgrace her memory. The post has been deleted and we will find out where you are and possible legal action may ensue. May God have mercy on you because I dont.

I got a bad feeling the Karma Bus is about to hit me square in the face. I do really feel bad about this. No more booze for me.

legal action? this guy is a fu_kin joke bro. i doubt hes got the money tp dump into any kind of efforts to find you and take you to court.

Thanks for the support guys, this place is a great family even if most of us have never seen one another. Tren Bull that comment at the end was supposedly my reply to him, which I never made.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Thanks for the support guys, this place is a great family even if most of us have never seen one another. Tren Bull that comment at the end was supposedly my reply to him, which I never made.

yea heard that bro. this place is definately a second home to me too. btw, if you give me his e-mail adress, il set him straight for you... or maybe at least cause him to divert his attention to me so you wont have to deal with his bull sh_t

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    What a Di@K head! I am sorry you had to experience what is obviously one fu@ked up individual. Good luck to you and your family and try not to let this level of person ruin your day. He obviously already knows how the world feels about him which is why he could even say something like that to begin with. He is a loser and has nothing better to do than something like this. Fu@k Him!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    ....you will not disgrace her memory...
    RIP Jazzy

Mizfit is offline Banned
    the world is full of nuts, and most of them reside on the net

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    thats messed up, we should set up a national meet and have him be the in the center and lets see how he does with 100's of 200+ pound muslce heads are in his face

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Not much we can do to rid the world of morons. Just sit back and hope Darwin catches up to them.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

I got a bad feeling the Karma Bus is about to hit me square in the face.

I think he got it right with this statement,

I'd truly hate to see him die a slow lingering death like that poor little girl did.

However it's been my experience that's how things work.

What a sick bastard.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest

www.jazzywren.com

quote:

Love, Forrest

quote:

he seems like a real nutt case to me. a wanker too.
    thats a very touching website too,

Cardio Kitten is offline Female Member
    Im so sorry you had to read something like that, . She is such a beautiful little girl
    Last edited by Cardio Kitten; 03-29-2006 at 10:25 AM.

ManWhore is offline Banned
    I hope you find that motherfvcker and do something to his ass.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    His own sick fuk board thought it was awful... G^d damn Kale I'm a real light switch and that just fukin blew me up... that sorry mother fuker...

I want so badly to remove his ability to write and talk... I can’t believe this... this is what makes me tell my little brother and sister to watch out this is the kinda stuff that makes me not hesitate to strike someone, no matter what my obvious penalty will be...

Our freedom of speech is an important thing but freedom to inflict pain through words and tarnish a sweet little girl... it should be allowed that I be able to inflict pain on this sh^t bag forrest fuk...

I am so sorry that you had to endure that and so very upset... I keep imagining my sweet god children, I'm very very upset at this I don’t know where to place my anger...

I didn't know about Jazzy, peace be with you and your family

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    sick ****!

train410 is offline Junior Member
    god bless you guys and thanks for sharing that with us

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    the dude that disgraces ur daughters memory deserves to die a slow painful death for them remarks. Im not a religious man by any means and dont believe in god or anything like that. But if there is a god.... he will be made to pay.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    what an A$shole. hope it bites him in the ass.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    100% grade A C.U.N.T!

Sorry you had to go through that Kale and his ass wasn't drunk he did that shit to show off to the other dumbasses on that forum.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    People are like that online, Darling. The sickness oozes out of them. They know that they will never have to account for their cruel words face to face with someone. And there is very little that we can do about it, except maintain a certain amount of anonymity and privacy online. I am so sorry that you had to endure this, as I am sorry for your loss of your lovely daughter.

Many guestbook scripts give the webmaster the option of reviewing posts to it and approving them before they go up. Ihis is preferable, even though you can usually edit them out after the fact.

I hope your sense of outrage and anger finds a healthy outlet and that you and your family will find peace and happiness.

Love
    Anna

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    omfg >< speechless.....i sorries dumb****s like this exist

How about some people join up and give them a taste of their own medicine? Or do we let this go away? Sorry this just really gets to me...Kale is a good bro

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    i am really sorry for your loss. jazzy looks like a little angel

i would love to kill that little fvck who wrote those comments

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    My God, no one should ever have to read anything like that about there loved one. Im really sorry that there are fools like that in this world. I certainly wish you and your family all the best!
    Take good care!

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    there is no reason for such a scum bag to breathe the same air we do, that piece of shit will pay for his words one day. sorry for your loss, keep strong for your family.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    mate i really feel for you and your family.....i am very close to tears here..............not ashamed to admit it but after actually seeing your daughter and thinkin of this prick.................makes me ashamed to bein human with wank*rs like that around........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Guys and Gals, I really appreciate all the support you are giving me on this. Obviously I have not shown this or even mentioned it to my family, my wife would have a nervous breakdown if she read the shit that animal wrote. I hear the advice, and even though I signed on to that board to tell him what a sick bastard I thought he was, the responses from him and the other animals there, were actually worse than what he wrote, so I have decided to stay away and let fate deal with the low life. I just hope he never has to endure the pain I had to endure by having my daughter die in my arms. Thanks again folks, your support and good wishes means a lot to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information