Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Urine test and how to pass one

i will be graduating college pretty soon and i'm sure i'll have to take a urine test. don't know if they will watch or what. i don't want to quit smoking yet but it seems i'll have to. what about niacin and water?? how long will it take to flush your system out with that. oh ya, i don't care about any oif that shit that temporarily cleans youe system out. any suggestions?

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Urine test and how to pass one

get this thing called a "urinator". its a prosthetic dick thats hooked up to a squeezable bladder thing. you fill the bladder up with clean pee (from a friend), then when you take the piss test, you pull out your prosthetic, and squeeze it in the right place and it squeezes the clean pee out.

at one point i was making $200 a week providing clean pee for people using that thing...=)

-- clocky baby

Originally posted by Big Rush
    i will be graduating college pretty soon and i'm sure i'll have to take a urine test. don't know if they will watch or what. i don't want to quit smoking yet but it seems i'll have to. what about niacin and water?? how long will it take to flush your system out with that. oh ya, i don't care about any oif that shit that temporarily cleans youe system out. any suggestions?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    terminater gold. it tastes horrible but it will work.

im not sure on the spelling but i know its not terminator. so play with the name.

its around 50 bucks, but if you want to avoid quitting the bud drink it and your cool.

i have no idea about passing juice tests tho

poshpa is offline New Member
    i just had to pass a urine test for a job. U have to make sure the temp of ur piss is right or else it will not work. u can buy powdered urine and has a built in heater in the test. u just put water in it before u go and it will heat up and ur set. what i did was take something called xtra clean and it did the job with no problem u can find it on the internet or go to some storees. i just dont knw what around u. all i know is i tooka urin test a week and half ago and iwas gonna be fucked but bought this cause my friend used it several times and i had smoked like 1 week before . the only thing is u have to be clean for 3 days before so if u do that u will be set me. worked for me and my friends.

Colibri is offline Banned
    Passing a urine test is easy:

Don't do drugs.

Tada.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've used Niacin and 2.5gal of water and passed smoking the day of the test.

Niacin- Buld up in your system over a 4 day period gradully increasing dose. The day of the test, you'll be a burning, itching, mofo but it works and it's a B-vitamin so it can't be detected as a cleanser

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Yup, Niacin is the best shit around...thats what my buddy does all the time...

kingjmack is offline Junior Member
    Check these links out bro, hope this helps.

www.whizzinator.com

www.passyourdrugtest.com

Thread Information