Thread: Boobs!

tolinka is offline Senior Member

Talking Boobs!

I got caught looking at boobs today. I didn’t mean it. I was sitting around a table with a few people and this one girl who I didn’t really know was wearing a tight shirt that said ‘Rookie’. Not sure why it said ‘Rookie’. I read her shirt and started thinking about why her shirt might say ‘Rookie’. What message is she trying to convey? Rookie... then I realized that in my head I was just making up an excuse to look at her boobs. And I realized that whole time I was thinking about ‘Rookie’ I was just flat out staring at her boobs. I had that moment sort of like when you’re driving and you realize you’ve been looking at the radio way too long. I was surprised because I’m usually good with looking at boobs and not getting caught. Like I’ll point at that thing over there and when they look at it.. I look.. sort of thing. Or a glance. Or I use my peripheral vision to its maximum. But today I was just flat out busted. And embarrassed. I tried to make light of it by asking her what ‘Rookie’ meant. But somehow I just think it made the situation worse. She did that move where a chick crosses her arms to sort of cover up. I felt bad that I made her uncomfortable but what the hell! She has writing on her shirt! It said, ‘Rookie’! I wanted to say I had a momentary lapse because I didn’t understand the shirt. What am I not supposed to read her shirt? Maybe I’m a slow reader. Maybe that’s why I was looking for so long. How does she know? Maybe I was sounding it out in my head. Ruh.. ruh... ook... etc... Sometimes I think chicks don’t realize the lure of the boobs. Especially in the summer time. Are we not supposed to not look at all? Or is it ok to look as long as we don’t get caught? Or is there a time limit on this? One second.. that’s enough.. move on? Is there more leeway if there is writing on the shirt? It’s just difficult to resist and sometimes you’re not even conscious about it. They’re constant distractions. Like when a chick fixes her bra strap and you see what color the bra is. It just takes you completely out of the conversation. It makes you think about ...stuff. Nothing specific usually. Just...stuff. And sometimes it just blanks my mind.
    I wondered maybe when I get older like 95 years old or something, would I stop looking at boobs? Does this ever wear off? But that question was answered today when I saw this old man hanging out and staring at these young chicks as they walked by. He was totally staring at their boobs with no shame. What a frickin pervert...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    YOUR A PERVE!

no just kidding your a man dammit!! Now calm down "Chester the Molester"

So what up with those russian mail ordr brides
    abstrack@protonmail.com

palme is offline Rosie Member
    "Maybe im a slow reader" LOL you are so caught! Fucking pervert!

Now i cant wait for the summer with the tops and the miniskirts and the summer dresses...ill be right back

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    that shit happens to me all the time!!

(I looooove boobers!)
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 02-04-2003 at 07:58 PM.

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Damn funny! I always stare ... but am quite discrete about it and usually don't get caught!

BUT I BLAME THE WOMEN!!! I mean FOR CHRIST SAKE they come in FLASHING it around like they are headlights! You see them walk in with BIG booobies, and they wear TIGHT TIGHT WHITE t-shirts, and the majority of them are TANK TOPS! How on EARTH do they put something like that on in the morning and look in the mirror and NOT THINK "Men won't look at me in this...will they?"

Usually, if it's public place, or something like that, then you gotta be careful. BUT, when it's summer time or in the gym, and they FLAUNT it like there is no tomorrow ... IT IS YOUR DUTY TO STARE!!!

tatty is offline Member
    Yup, it's not our fault you have such succulent pompoms...

How can you not look if a irl has a tight shirt...

But I didnt really mean to stare I was just sinking in to deep thought..."why does it say rookie?" But yeah she had a nice pair there.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I stare at boobies on a regular basis, who doesn't? But what pisses me of is when chicks with big fake hooters get offended when you are staring at their big plastic mounds. It's like you shelled out 5 grand for tits and wear slutty outfits so guys would look at you and we're not supposed to stare? Come on! If you're dress like a lady you'll get treated like a lady, dress like a hoochie get treated like a hoochie.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm actually so scared about looking like a sleeze bag that i always look at girls in the face and thats it. i don't look at girls on campus, in the gym, or wherever. i only take care of my business. if feel like if there is a pretty girl, and i'm looking at her, she's gunna notice and scoff at me. thats prolly a bad thing, maybe if i looked more often, i'd get some attention thrown back at me...oh well...i'm a wimp...scared of looking like a scum bag...

-- clocky baby

P.S. your story was funny...=)
    P.S.S. sometimes, i look at girls if they aren't looking my way and then when they turn my way, i very quickly look away. sometimes, when they look my way, i wanna look right into their eyes and not turn away and see what happens...but i never do...

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    I stare right at those fun bags. And dont look at them when they catch ya. Start drooling and they will just think u are retarded. I do it all the time. But i can get away with it cuz i look like i have fetal alchohol syndrome. yeah boobies!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    It's kinda like the skimpy shorts they wear with some word on thier ass like "player",The way I see it if they dont like us staring at thier ass or chest they should quit putting reading material on them.We as men are not perverts we are intellectuals!

popa is offline Senior Member
    hahaha.... thats funny got busted, it wouldn't be that bad if she didn't cross her arms but she did...lol.
    she probably felt dirty when she caught you raping her with your eyes...dam now I'm wondering if any of the woman at my gym ever caught me looking at their boobs...lol

Colibri is offline Banned
    Why can't women be as horny as men? Then they would understand.

Originally posted by jammergsxr
    It's kinda like the skimpy shorts they wear with some word on thier ass like "player",The way I see it if they dont like us staring at thier ass or chest they should quit putting reading material on them.We as men are not perverts we are intellectuals!

Originally posted by Colibri
    Why can't women be as horny as men? Then they would understand.
    You would be surprised how horny and dirty girls REALLY are! Especially todays teens! They just hide it a lot better then men, and don't talk about too openly, etc...

But trust me, they know JUST AS MUCH as we do!

Originally posted by clockworks

P.S.S. sometimes, i look at girls if they aren't looking my way and then when they turn my way, i very quickly look away. sometimes, when they look my way, i wanna look right into their eyes and not turn away and see what happens...but i never do...
    I get nervous about that (looking into their eyes). I'm quite the qimp as well

However, it has sometimes happened, not intentionally, where suddenly I catch her eyes, and usually I'm always the one who looks away, but once time I just kept staring, and SHE was the one to look away. I consider that a victory on my part

daem is offline Anabolic Member

the BEST remedy

ok guys, I have developed this technique over the last several years and it works wonders when staring, plus it isn't hard to do...you just need to consciously do it the first few times so you remember to do it ALL the time.

1.) stare as much as you want, but be conscious of the eyes of whoever you are staring at

2.) when you see them noticing your stare, immediately blink, but hold your blink (eyes shut) for 2 seconds.

3.) position your eyes in a different direction before opening them and then open...you will be looking at something else.

almost 100% of the time i will do this and peripherally catch the stare of the girl...they will be confused because they thought you were staring, but you avoided their icy gaze. then you make eye contact with them and it will make THEM uncomfortable that you caught them staring at you...works like a charm!! plus you can keep repeating it for a good laugh.

palme is offline Rosie Member

Re: the BEST remedy

Originally posted by daem
    ok guys, I have developed this technique over the last several years and it works wonders when staring, plus it isn't hard to do...you just need to consciously do it the first few times so you remember to do it ALL the time.

1.) stare as much as you want, but be conscious of the eyes of whoever you are staring at

2.) when you see them noticing your stare, immediately blink, but hold your blink (eyes shut) for 2 seconds.

3.) position your eyes in a different direction before opening them and then open...you will be looking at something else.

almost 100% of the time i will do this and peripherally catch the stare of the girl...they will be confused because they thought you were staring, but you avoided their icy gaze. then you make eye contact with them and it will make THEM uncomfortable that you caught them staring at you...works like a charm!! plus you can keep repeating it for a good laugh.
    Hahaha No way will that work bro! She see´s your eyes on her boobs, like this then you blink 2secs (she will think your cumming) and then you go like this

Really good trick bro

Palme you bastard I almost choked on my sandwich laughing

Just too funny guys!!!

But maybe it's worth a "shot" ... no pun intended

Nibbe is offline Junior Member
    lmfao @ daem, thats just too funny.

I always stare and if they look at me and act offended I just give them a biiiig smile while having eyecontact ofcourse, it would just not be right to just keep staring at their boobs after you've been busted. But then again, thats probably when you can start making some retarded noises and scream BOOOBIES out loud while pointing at them. Then she'd be embarassed by the fact that she looked at you

They know guys look at their boobs, hell they want us too. If they didn't I bet you that they would be wearing baggy clothes all the time
    Last edited by Nibbe; 02-05-2003 at 01:52 PM.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    you guys rock...lol we don't worry when we stare at a guy...offended or not..if it's nice..why not look!!!!

Originally posted by mnkc
    you guys rock...lol we don't worry when we stare at a guy...offended or not..if it's nice..why not look!!!!
    I dont think that a guy will be ever offended because a girl stared at him...that would be a first.

Our perception is: A cute girl stares at the guy's ass. the guy thinks to himself "I'm a LOVE MACHINE!" and it raises his ego.

Girls perception: A guy stares at a girls boobs> she thinks: "what a looser, pervert or whatever" even if they dont have a bra...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    it seriously works people! maybe two seconds is a little too long because of the "cumming" issue palme brought to our attention but it should be quick like this:

-> ->

its all in the smilies...unfortunately i don't have any help if you change to that sickly yellow when you close your eyes

man i need sleep

daem, I think it just might work! I'm gonna start trying it out and testing it and i'll let u know how it goes.

Thread Information