ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Misconception about 'roid rage

As I sit here going on hour 3 now,, because I'm too crippled to get up... (see "just shoot me" thread) I came to a realization... AS don't make you "rage" per se', they just give you the insight to realize that some people are just assholes, and need a good bitch slap once in a while... and another thing... wait...oh shit,,, I got an itch... I can't reach it and not a stick in sight... oh God,, please don't make me get up... oh wait, theres my fishing rod, if I could just reeeach it without tippppping ove *&%^JYG OB L>>>>>>>>>>>.....................................
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 02-04-2003 at 10:02 PM.

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    You ok buddy?

It's all about the individual. If you're the type of person that's angry on your own, than AS is only going to make things worse. I find myself getting angry at times, but I'm good at holding it in and controlling it. On AS, I pretty much held in any anger just as well... except on one incident...

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    I dont get angry at all while on, except for while driving... just stay the hell away from my truck and everything will be ok. I also find myself getting very pissed at people in the gym but I use that aggression towards my next set.

Thread Information