Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I am better than all of you

Every last one of you. I am better looking, stronger, smarter, can run faster, and can draw better than the whole lot of you. In easy-to-understand mathematical form it goes a little something like this:

Nathan = Better than YOU!

Chach is offline Associate Member
    bro, are you serious?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you crack me up fool

oh never mind, im out of it..i know that is a lie because i have seen you b4 and you look like a little pussy.................

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll concede drawing, and I'm horribly ugly with a limp to boot, so that takes care of many of the rest. However, on the intellect issue, I would argue that your very use of what you term "easy-to-understand mathematical form" betrays your purported superior intelligence. The correct mathematical form, in my opinion, would be represented most adequately by Nathan > You, wherein the variable in question is the amalgam of the qualities delineated in the preceding argument. Asserting, as you do that the variables "Nathan" and "Better than You" are in fact of equal value, as your "=" clearly indicates, a flaw in reasoning, as "nathan" subtracted from "better than you" must yield an answer of zero as per the myriad rules stemming from your insistence of the equals sign in this supposed "easy-to-understand" formula. Clearly, however, if Nathan truly was Better than you, we would expect the best of us (the "you" most evidently in question), upon having nathan subtracted, would in fact yield a negative number, as opposed to zero. I suggest you not fool around with the mysterious powers of math in attempting to elevate yourself above the proleteriat without first obtaining a sufficient understanding of the subsequent implications that derive from your erroneous calculations.

Originally posted by BigGreen
    I'll concede drawing, and I'm horribly ugly with a limp to boot, so that takes care of many of the rest. However, on the intellect issue, I would argue that your very use of what you term "easy-to-understand mathematical form" betrays your purported superior intelligence. The correct mathematical form, in my opinion, would be represented most adequately by Nathan > You, wherein the variable in question is the amalgam of the qualities delineated in the preceding argument. Asserting, as you do that the variables "Nathan" and "Better than You" are in fact of equal value, as your "=" clearly indicates, a flaw in reasoning, as "nathan" subtracted from "better than you" must yield an answer of zero as per the myriad rules stemming from your insistence of the equals sign in this supposed "easy-to-understand" formula. Clearly, however, if Nathan truly was Better than you, we would expect the best of us (the "you" most evidently in question), upon having nathan subtracted, would in fact yield a negative number, as opposed to zero. I suggest you not fool around with the mysterious powers of math in attempting to elevate yourself above the proleteriat without first obtaining a sufficient understanding of the subsequent implications that derive from your erroneous calculations.
    funny as hell

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    BigGreen...damn bro, why do you have to use your superior intelligence on us like that?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Nathan is.......BUSTED!!!!!

BigGreen, all i can say is WOW!! Very impressive

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Nathan I have a question...is that you on your avatar?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    dartmouth representin all i have to say is go irish.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I don't follow ...

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Yeah what he said!

mammoth is offline Member
    Nathan...You wouldn't be saying that if you had a twelve inch penis rammed in your cornhole!

Colibri is offline Banned
    Everyone kows that Scot's rule the world, stupid yanks.

chinups Guest
    Do you work out with that faggy skirt on dude?

Originally posted by mammoth
    Nathan...You wouldn't be saying that if you had a twelve inch penis rammed in your cornhole!
    ummmm................I wont bother to ask why you are fantasizing about this but Nathan should obviously not drop the soap when you are around

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by tolinka
    Nathan I have a question...is that you on your avatar?
    Only if Nathan really is Astro Boy...

--dnb

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON

ummmm................I wont bother to ask why you are fantasizing about this but Nathan should obviously not drop the soap when you are around
    Hahaha, he did for me!!

But i didnt take advantage of him...i swear

Let me put Big Green's comments in a language someone as edumacated as Nathan understands (pig latin):

I'llyay oncedecay awingdray, andyay I'myay orriblyhay uglyyay ithway ayay implay otay ootbay, osay atthay akestay arecay ofyay anymay ofyay ethay estray. Oweverhay, onyay ethay intellectyay issueyay, Iyay ouldway argueyay atthay youray eryvay useyay ofyay atwhay youay ermtay "easy-to-understandyay athematicalmay ormfay" etraysbay youray urportedpay uperiorsay intelligenceyay. Ethay orrectcay athematicalmay ormfay, inyay ymay opinionyay, ouldway ebay epresentedray ostmay adequatelyyay ybay Athannay > Youay, ereinwhay ethay ariablevay inyay uestionqay isyay ethay amalgamyay ofyay ethay ualitiesqay elineatedday inyay ethay ecedingpray argumentyay. Assertingyay, asyay youay oday atthay ethay ariablesvay "Athannay" andyay "Etterbay anthay Youay" areyay inyay actfay ofyay equalyay aluevay, asyay youray "=" earlyclay indicatesyay, ayay awflay inyay easoningray, asyay "athannay" ubtractedsay omfray "etterbay anthay youay" ustmay yielday anyay answeryay ofyay erozay asyay erpay ethay yriadmay ulesray emmingstay omfray youray insistenceyay ofyay ethay equalsyay ignsay inyay isthay upposedsay "easy-to-understandyay" ormulafay. Earlyclay, oweverhay, ifyay Athannay ulytray asway Etterbay anthay youay, eway ouldway expectyay ethay estbay ofyay usyay (ethay "youay" ostmay evidentlyyay inyay uestionqay), uponyay avinghay athannay ubtractedsay, ouldway inyay actfay yielday ayay egativenay umbernay, asyay opposedyay otay erozay. Iyay uggestsay youay otnay oolfay aroundyay ithway ethay ysteriousmay owerspay ofyay athmay inyay attemptingyay otay elevateyay yourselfay aboveyay ethay oleteriatpray ithoutway irstfay obtainingyay ayay ufficientsay understandingyay ofyay ethay ubsequentsay implicationsyay atthay eriveday omfray youray erroneousyay alculationscay.

Damn cycleon how long that take you???

And the award for most labor intensive insult goes to......Cycleon! For the "edumacated" post, written and directed by Cycleon.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    <-------Is impressed by Cycleon's mind bogglin' pig latin!

<-------Is also impressed by BIG GREEN!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

Re: I am better than all of you

Originally posted by Nathan
    Every last one of you. I am better looking, stronger, smarter, can run faster, and can draw better than the whole lot of you. In easy-to-understand mathematical form it goes a little something like this:

Nathan = Better than YOU!
    but my mom says i'm cool...

-- clocky baby

Well, since no one except someone as educated as Nathan could understand it in the porcine version of Latin, I will now render it in Nathan's common vernacular:

I'll corncede drawin', an' ah's ho'ribly homely wif a limp t'boot, so thet takes care of menny of th' rest. Howevah, on th' intelleck issue, ah w'd argue thet yer mighty use of whut yo' term "easy-to-unnerstan' mathematical fo'm" betrays yer purpo'ted superio' intellyjunce. Th' co'reck mathematical fo'm, in mah opinion,'d be represented most adequately by Nathan > Yo', wharin th' variable in quesshun is th' amalgam of th' qualities delineated in th' precedin' argoomnt. Assertin', as yo' does thet th' variables "Nathan" an' "Better than Yo'" is in fack of equal value, as yer "=" clearly indicates, a flaw in reasonin', as "nathan" subtracked fum "better than yo'" muss yield an answer of zero as per th' mahriad rules stemmin' fum yer insissence of th' equals sign in this hyar supposed "easy-to-unnerstan'" fo'mula. Clearly, howevah, eff'n Nathan truly was Better than yo', we'd speck th' bess of us (th' "yo'" most evidently in quesshun), upon havin' nathan subtracked,'d in fack yield a negative number, as opposed t'zero. ah suggess yo' not fool aroun' wif th' mahsterious powers of math in attemppin' t'elevate yo'seff above th' proleteriat wifout fust obtainin' a good 'nuff unnerstan'in' of th' subsequent implicashuns thet derive fum yer erroneous calculashuns.

Originally posted by CYCLEON

I never said that it was I who would be wielding the twelve inch penis! I wish I had a twelve incher, but I unfortunately do not! Besides that, I would never step foot into a situation in which soap and Nathan were involved! At least not without being heavily armed! The point of my post was that a twelve inch penis would humble even the mightiest of masculine men or, in Nathan's case, he-bitches.
    Last edited by mammoth; 02-07-2003 at 11:10 AM.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    congratulations Cycleon, you just made me spit cranberry juice all over my computer I laughed so hard at your vernacular rendering....
    I hope you're happy!

well your spittin cranberry juice, and cycleon is spittin something else....

What is that would you ask...well now...only him and Nathan know the answer to that...

J/K

K

Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    well your spittin cranberry juice, and cycleon is spittin something else....
    What is that would you ask...well now...only him and Nathan know the answer to that...

J/K

K
    If he doesnt take care, Kunip is about to learn why you have to be a mod before you rag on other mods (and especially SMods) - not just wanna be one and even then, it is done with fear and trembling

*cowers in the corner, in fear of Cycleon's massive and engorged SUPER MODERATOR powers!*

Dying plea... "please please dont take my juice away!!!! I neeeed it..."

Thank you Thank you..

you can send all academy awards to KunipshunFit, care of "the uncrowned lounge moderator of the decade" Attn: The badest pimp in the land...Next to Pete!!! and ofcourse 50% of all proceeds go to MikeXXL for premice!

Lata

K

While the ">" symbol implies that the value of the quantity on the left side is GREATER than that on the right, it remains inaccurate, not to mention illogical, to assign a quantifiable value to "Better than You". Hence, as stated in my original post, I chose to incorporate a "simplified" mathematical format that the majority of the members of this board could comprehend, bearing in mind that most people more than likely do not understand the meaning of the ">" symbol. Most people do, however, comprehend that "=" implies two equivalent values, or in this case, statements. Thus and therefore, placing an "=" sign between "Nathan" and "Better Than You" implies that these are equivalent statements and that one implies the other. Moreover, I'm, like, way prettier than you.

biggie69 is offline New Member

CYC

biggie69 - Nathan is a Mod here, if you disrespect him, you had better be doing it in a respectful manner You also need to earn the ability to bust someones chops here - it isnt a given right - and especially against a Mod as good as Nathan - Sure I and other mods bust his chops all the time but he, as well as our other mods and Vets are some of the best anywhere.

Basically, Nathan is better than you!

*stands up all big behind Cycleon* pointing...yeah...what he said!

*runs away screaming like a lil' school girl before Cycleon turns around*

Damn you nate dogg...I knew it was only a matter of time before someone sorted through the academic-ese speak to reveal the true merit of my statement. However, the power of the message subsisted for several days unchecked; it's validity assumed because of the vernacular. Let this be a lesson to us all: (if I may paraphrase Living Colour in their cult of personality treatise): The mirror speaks but the reflection lies - trust not the superfluous value of inflated words but rather turn to their true meaning - for when our leaders speak our leaders die. Thank you.

*bows before BigGreen*

Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    *stands up all big behind Cycleon* pointing...yeah...what he said!

*runs away screaming like a lil' school girl before Cycleon turns around*

BigGreen - uh.............. Yeah.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Look at me Look at me woo hoo woo hoo...im the only one without some kind of derogatory sexual heading..........hahahahahha im bad im the man whoooooooo's da man whoooooooo's da man yayayayaya

Damn you nate dogg...I knew it was only a matter of time before someone sorted through the academic-ese speak to reveal the true merit of my statement. However, the power of the message subsisted for several days unchecked; it's validity assumed because of the vernacular. Let this be a lesson to us all: (if I may paraphrase Living Colour in their cult of personality treatise): The mirror speaks but the reflection lies - trust not the superfluous value of inflated words but rather turn to their true meaning - for when our leaders speak our leaders die. Thank you.
    Do you wear spectacles? I imagine you do is all.

CYCLEON looooooves me! CYCLEON looooooooooves me! tee hee....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information