Scooby is offline Junior Member

look at My Cock.

Tell me what you think..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails look at My Cock.-cock.jpg  

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    that's funny! but what's funnier is all the bros that looked but didn't comment due to the implication of looking at a "cock",,, hey wait a minute... I looked... but only because I KNEW it was a joke,, for real an shit...

What a cocky bastard...

Red

David B. is offline Member

My cock is bigger

My cock is bigger than your cock:

--dnb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails look at My Cock.-bigcock.jpg  

Scooby is offline Junior Member
    Holy shit dude.. you got a massive cock...fuck me.. i need to get my cock some gear...

mammoth is offline Member
    David B.....With a cock that size you must never have a problem finding protein! Hell, if your stroke your cock gently you might be able to induce a unlimited supply of protein in the form of little white oblong balls. I mean, you could stroke your cock all day long and produce enough of your little oblong balls to sell to people who don't have a cock big enough to produce the oblong balls. Damn I wish I had a cock that big.

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by mammoth
    David B.....With a cock that size you must never have a problem finding <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>! Hell, if your stroke your cock gently you might be able to induce a unlimited supply of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> in the form of little white oblong balls. I mean, you could stroke your cock all day long and produce enough of your little oblong balls to sell to people who don't have a cock big enough to produce the oblong balls. Damn I wish I had a cock that big.
    Eggs from a cock? Did you ever try to milk a bull?

--dnb

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by David B.

Eggs from a cock? Did you ever try to milk a bull?

--dnb
    I was being facetious!!

Originally posted by David B.
    Did you ever try to milk a bull?
    He he he one of my uncles does that for a living...

Artificial insemination of cattle... did you know they "milk" the bull by zapping it's nuts with some sort of weak cattle prod? Ouch dammit!

Red

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Those ARE some BIG cocks! They look very pretty too! They look "elite"

Ha Ha.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicing Post Whore View Post
    Ha Ha.
    have you not already been warned about bumping ancient threads? pretty obvious now that you're here just 2 cause shit. get a life

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Ha Ha.
    I already asked you once to stop bumping old useless threads for no reason.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I already asked you once to stop bumping old useless threads for no reason.
    You did ask. However, Based on the POSTED forum rules there is nothing wrong with bumping an old thread that is still open and not closed by a mod or administrator. While looking through the forum I found this old thread and commented thinking it was funny(notice the ha ha). Nothing wrong with that. And since there is nothing wrong with doing it I don't know why you would ask me to stop as when you say not to bump a "useless" thread then the question becomes can a poster post a thread or comment in a thread if its not "useful" to you?

What is against the POSTED rules however is what Dec11 has been doing, Specifically rule #4, and unless he is suspended or banned then I guess theres really no reason to listen to anyone as the rules don't apply. They either apply to EVERYONE, or they apply to NOONE..

Capeesh?
    Last edited by Juicing Post Whore; 12-11-2011 at 08:11 PM.

You did ask. However, Based on the POSTED forum rules there is nothing wrong with bumping an old thread that is still open and not closed by a mod or administrator. While looking through the forum I found this old thread and commented. Nothing wrong with that. And since there is nothing wrong with doing it I don't know why you would ask me to stop as when you say not to bump a "useless" thread then the question becomes can a poster post a thread if its not "useful" to you?

What is against the POSTED rules however is what Dec11 has been doing, Specifically rule #4, and unless he is suspended or banned then I guess theres really no reason to listen to anyone as the rules don't apply. They either apply to EVERYONE, or they apply to NOONE..

Capeesh?
    so really who are you because your are obviously a banned previous member just back to cause bullshit. Sad part even on the internet you wont even say the fake name were.

Just grow up and move on. It a message board you werent wanted here for what ever reason so let it go. I'm sure you can find something else to do with your time.

You did ask. However, Based on the POSTED forum rules there is nothing wrong with bumping an old thread that is still open and not closed by a mod or administrator. While looking through the forum I found this old thread and commented thinking it was funny(notice the ha ha). Nothing wrong with that. And since there is nothing wrong with doing it I don't know why you would ask me to stop as when you say not to bump a "useless" thread then the question becomes can a poster post a thread or comment in a thread if its not "useful" to you?

Capeesh?

See new rules
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...89#post5831689

so really who are you because your are obviously a banned previous member just back to cause bullshit. Sad part even on the internet you wont even say the fake name were.

Just grow up and move on. It a message board you werent wanted here for what ever reason so let it go. I'm sure you can find something else to do with your time.
    Im sorry, But that is the challange with you old post whores, Iv'e never been banned and have had only 1 id. The Admin can verify that through his site menu options. Actually, The reason why so many NEW people are coming over here is because its being posted in OTHER forums as free reign with DEC11 mentioned. It is a PUBLIC forum isn't it?

The thread is entitled: Join forum and watch an old post whore attack within minutes. I thought it was funny as do others and tried it out. Seems correct. Join, Make a post and within minutes get attacked personally by a member named Dec11. Now im interested in the topic and forum. Sorry, Your post whore teachers pet Dec11 started it. Thank him

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Why were you searching for guys showing their cocks?

^^Sure
    And no its not a public forum. You dont have to be allowed on here or be allowed to stay here. So keep it up and you will be banned, Since obviously you are only here for drama.

I will be happy to accommodate NEW rules as long as ALL rules apply to EVERYONE. Looks like the OLD rules are still in effect so I assume Dec11 will be suspended or banned? If not then well, refer back to above post. The rules either apply to EVERYONE or they apply to NOONE.

DanB is offline Banned
    this for real haha

no dec was promoted to admin

Bishop you gave bad advice, and started drama when called out on it. Just man up except it and leave.
    Dont you have something better to do. Your not going to change anyone mind. Your gone he isnty

so bishop you think you got treated unfairly?
    So what you got to give the staff here more work?
    You got to ruin the threads where other members are trying to get help?
    Dude just let it go and move on.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    just ignore the twerp, he cant argue with himself.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    - GAL -->

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Must be an E2 problem. Maybe there's an AI shortage. Who knew, better stock up.

Thread Information