Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Michael Jackson interview...

This guy is so fucked up...lol...he has 3 kids that are obviously white, yet he claims they came from "his sperm"...even with white mothers I don't believe that those kids mixed.......he's such a wierdo

Colibri is offline Banned
    But Jackson is white. Oh, wait a minute...

I'm sure that video of him holding the 12 year olds hand and telling Bashir how he sleps with uim brought warmth to peadiophiles hearts all around the country.

That sick, demented bastard, all he did is pay of the Kid's Mothers.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    What are you talking about? It's ok to sleep in the same bed with little 12 year olds. That guy is such a f*ckin nut.

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    Man that guy has some issues! haha.. it was kinda funny though.. hes such alittle fruit loop.. I thought he was gonna break something when he climbed the tree!

Originally posted by FireFighter
    Man that guy has some issues! !
    No no no.... Charles Manson had issues... Jeffery Dahmer had issues.... hell Larry Flint had issues publishing stuff like "Chester the Molester"...

Michael Jackson is just completely fucked... he's way beyond issues.

Red

KeyMastur is offline VET
    How does a person get like that ???? I watched that and couldn't help but laugh. Especially when I kept lookin at his nose job.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    all his dogs ain't barkin!!

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    i stll dont get it whats wrong with Micheal that everyone makes fun of him?

Decoder is offline Banned
    Hey, tolinka your Birthday: December 4, 1984 , i wont argue kid's love michael! and HE LOVES KIDSS sleeping in his room!

Yung Wun is offline Member
    i get sicken just hearing his name

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Alright, I guess I am riding solo on this one

YA"LL need to back the f up off of M.Jackson!! thats my boy, one bad mofo!! invented the moon walk to bust all over your ass!! even did the side ways moon walk!! what now ??? suckers!!!

who cares thats his life, those are his kids, who the fuck cares!!! 20/20 made mad loot doing that interview--it's all about the benjamins baby!!
    m.j thats my nigga, now step and get your own party!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    of course michael is weird, he's the most talented performer ever. do you expect him to be just like you? is he a freak just because he's different? he's a big child, that's all, he's probably asexual, never had sex with anyone. if he was standing here right now, nobody would say anything except 'can i have your autograph!!??'

Steele is offline Member
    mike is fucking weird. i just feel sorry for him, and can't imagine that one person can be that messed up. he should never do interviews. the guy (or whatever he is) is completely crazy. no one respects him too much, the media calls him jacko, short for wacko jacko.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    feel sorry for him why??? you think he wants everybody to feel sorry for him, hes a billionare!!! he whipes his ass with 100$ bills- hes livin la vida loca--he likes bubbles, he loves his kids, like climbing trees, fuck it maybe he smokes some tree??--who cares ??? fell sorry for him!! fuck that-hes paid he has had a life that most of us will dream of, what the hell he goes on million dollar shopping sprees like were shopping at wall mart. If mike sends me some money--i send him some sympathy
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Originally posted by Decoder
    Hey, tolinka your Birthday: December 4, 1984 , i wont argue kid's love michael! and HE LOVES KIDSS sleeping in his room!
    LMFAO

Originally posted by abstrack
    feel sorry for him why??? you think he wants everybody to feel sorry for him, hes a billionare!!!
    he claimed to be a billionaire, but 20/20 estimated his worht at around $350 million...still not too shabby, but far from a billionaire...which he is not

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Hahahahahahahahaahhaha Tolinka you better be careful if you see micheal around he might find a liking for you. hahaha

Pain

Talking

Need I say more?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michael Jackson interview...-jackson_then_now.jpg  

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    Need I say more?
    DAMN what a change.

Pain

What the hell's this 20/20 crap?

The only decent thing about that documentary was that it was British produced, not your average hand-me down American crap.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I"m not a KID!!!!!!

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    haha on 20/20 he said he only had 2 surgeries! haha

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    just looking at him scares the shit outta me

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Question SAY WHAT?!?

Not trying to flame ya bro,,, but did you say the most talented performer ever?!?
    That’s the funniest shit I've ever heard!!
    Next time you say something like that be sure to add the obligatory IMO.. Because I'm sure not everyone agrees with that statement...

And if I was in the same room with wacked boy I promise you it wouldn't be an autograph I'd be looking for,, more like the door!!

Last edited by ripped4fsu; 02-08-2003 at 09:37 AM.

Decoder is offline Banned
    Yah Duh ! Everyone know's that Neil Diamond is the greatest entertainer ever....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michael Jackson interview...-neil_diamond.jpg  

Talking

Yah Duh ! Everyone know's that Neil Diamond is the greatest entertainer ever....
    Hmmm close but not quite... we all know the all time greatest performers are...

BERT & ERNIE!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michael Jackson interview...-bert_ernie_ducky.jpg  

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Not only is MJ a complete wack...the guy hasn't done anything profound in what, 20 years? Why the hell do people still care about this loser?

This is the best thread I have ever started....lol

Steele is offline Member
    abstrack,
    i don't base my happiness on money, so we differ there. my pops makes a mil a year and it has never made anyone in my family happy, much less him. money ain't shit without the love for yourself. i don't think someone that gets that much facial surgery is too happy with themselves.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Plastic surgery is legal but steroids aren't. When I see someone end up looking like that from AAS use I will quit tomorrow.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Okay, first of all, I have to admit, they say there is no SOLID proof, bla bla bla, and if that's true, then no, they can't do anything, and you can't just accuse him of "wutever." HOWEVER, you can't say something like "who cares it's his kids" cuz child abuse is still child abuse, even if you are a multi-multi-millionaire.

This also shows you what a fucked up mind mixed with a shitload of money can do!!! He gets away with a lot probably!!! This gets me thinking what da hell Bill Gates does behind his closed doors!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Terinox
    This gets me thinking what da hell Bill Gates does behind his closed doors!!!!!!!
    Probably nothing like Jacko...lol

Originally posted by Terinox
    This gets me thinking what da hell Bill Gates does behind his closed doors!!!!!!!
    He plays Unreal Tournament.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    MJ is a really screwed up individual - his childhood was so messed up he is still trying to be one - my guess is that his sleeping with kids is not sexual but rather very psycological - I very much doubt that MJ has a clear idea what real and normal sex is. Yes, he may have had sex now and again but his self esteem issues are so far oof thedeep end that Im sure it wasnt exactly a great experience. Bottom line, he is weird and needs some help, we dont know for surethat he is a pedaphile - if he was, you can be sure that every kid comeing out of never never land would have sued his scrawny butt - an MJ does have loads of talent - but he is so isolated he cannot keep up with the new developments and so his music lags.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    HAHA guys
    I was pissing myself he is a cracked out werdo. It was so funny when he said "we have warm milk and cookies.. Its very charming "lol and "If all the children in the word where dead i would jump off my balkanie" lol come on only 2 sergerys

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    I found this pic funny...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michael Jackson interview...-freak_michael_jackson_02.jpg  

Wow... getting flashbacks to the old "Hustler" magazine Chester the Molester comics!

Red

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I think he simply has no sense of reality. Michael was at one point on top of the world. Now michael has become a publicity stunt one after another incidents simply to show that he is still around so that he can still live in his surreal life. If you want my opinion he never molested any child. He has a sincere Love for children but not sexual if you wanted my obvservation analysis...He cares so much for the world and him seeing hatred and violence kills him and takes so much away from him...He is all about peace and that is fine with me...hell for a mill i'd sleep in the same bed with him.....for 10 mill i'd even sleep naked in the bed with him....for 11 mill he can look after I fall asleep....first hand I feel get bitten off.....

In all seriousness though folks...

We're talking about a man who:

- At 44 is completely uncomfortable with adult sexuality.

- Has an unhealthy obsession with children.

- Has publicly stated he like to take kids in his bed (not even hinting at any possible sexual involvement here)

- Has been sued by the families of several children for sexual abuse and has secret out of court settlements in every case.

- Has used his massive wealth to attract kids by building amusements and stuff like that.

- His judgement seems shaky at best and view of the world beyond naive.

- His reaction to the crying baby in the interview is scary. Not quite what I would expect of an experienced parent.

Now, not withstanding that the man is an international star and a zillionnaire, would you as a parent trust such a person to look after children? Your children?

Heck I wouldn't let my kid near his cub scout leader or little league coach if they weren't spotless.

Red

Thread Information