Thread: told her

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs down told her

Anyway to make a very long short, I told the gf about AS and stuff. Kinda wanted to come full circle on things. So she wasn't too happy, thinks I do bad things and now i'm a bad person etc.... So i snapped etc.... Anyway, I'm talking to her today and she was like "I don't believe some of the things you said " ie "I learned this stuff in school" and "when they shrink there is nothing to prevent it or bring em back after" "mood swings etc.." the whole nine yeards. I tried telling her how dumb she was and that I could give her documents proving my case but the fucking hard headed idiot wouldn't listen. I call this GF-Rage! I'm gonna kill her, she won't even fucking listen, i can't stand it especially b/c she thinks she knows more about this then ME!

Got Gear? is offline Member
    That is a big pissoff!

Good luck with her bro..

I'd take this stance.... let the subject drop. If she brings it up or has a question, don't try to answer it for her. Instead say "Well, let's research that together" and then hop on the internet or go to the library and get some books.

Another thing you can try is to bring her into the doc. Tell the doc that your girlfriend is worried and that you'd like to discuss the possible side effects between the 3 of you. If you're sly about it, you can get the doctor to set your girlfriend straight instead of trying to get her to listen to you. The doc will still try to talk you out of it, but you'll also be able to get the doc to admit that most of the sides will go away when you stop usage. (IE ballz will grow back, BP will drop, etc)

Again, good luck bro.. this could be me in a few months

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bottom line - women are never wrong! - even when they are, they are not, and even if they were, they would not admit it and even if they did, you would have to put up with far too much melodramatic BS to ever make it happen, but even if it does, she will begin to sob and play the victim and now you have become the "uncaring jerk" - the only way to win an argument with a women is to avoid it at all costs - just say nothing and go about your business and do what you know is right - as a man, you are required to make the decisions, not to justify them - if you are wrong, she will say "I told you so", if you are right, you will get no credit for it and she will probably remember that it was her idea in the first place. Thats ok, its just the way it is. The key is, make sure that your decisions are not made for your benefit alone and at her expense - if she is a good one, she will begin to trust you and let you be the man if she can see that your decisions arent made to hurt her, even if she cant understand them - most women are not that way - thats why many men never accomplish the greatness that they could achieve - they are destroyed by a lack of support at home.

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    Bottom line - women are never wrong! - even when they are, they are not...
    If a man says something, and there's no woman around to contradict him, is he still wrong?

--dnb

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I give you my support bro.

Pain

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You know what time is it??

Time for the pimp slap!!!
    never failed for shaft, so go on with your bad self and show her whatcha got!!

just kidding I do not condone hitting women at all!!! but state your case with the documents and tell her to read!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You must have had a hell of a time explaining those big words.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    You must have had a hell of a time explaining those big words.
    Tell me about it! lol! and CYC your right no matter what she always ends up like the victim. WTF is up with that. I can't fucking stand it, she should be more then happy that i opened up and put it all on the table. But instead she wants a fight. I don't get it. I'd sear she was sicilian, if i didn't know any better I am giving her the very cold shoulder right now, and she deserves it. ANd until she straightens out its going to stay that way. I can only be pushed so far, push me enough and I'll eventually push back..

jersey juice is offline Member
    I've been through this & YOU WILL NOT WIN!!!! Just let it fade, all I get whenever I'm in a bad mood is "It's all that sh*t you take" or "You see, Roid Rage " the chips are stacked against us as it is, DON'T GIVE HER THE AMMO, she will fire it right back at you!

jersey juice is offline Member
    Oh, CYC you couldn't be more right. I do so much "damage control" it's not funny... I love women, but they are a major pain in the @ss, every now & then you get lucky with a real cool understanding chick, but I date Italian & Latins so I usually end up getting hit with a shoe or something LOL! Only pick the battles you will win...women ain't one of them!

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Hell my girlfriend is basically begging me to get back on.....I was her arm trophy....now im her arm jello......but soon will change......soon will change

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    First of all, don't kill her. That's just wrong! Plus, when she's looking up from heaven, and haunting you as a spirit, she will say "SEE I TOLD YOU THAT SHIT WAS NO GOOD!!!"

First off, like the saying goes "the customer is always right," well in this situation "the women is always right."

Just face it, you can't do anything about it, OR AT LEAST not right away. This will take LOTS of time and lots of patience. You know how women are, so you gotta play it smooth. You gotta be more like "honey, you're right, this stuff is dangerous, but i have educate myself a lot, and I love you, and bla bla bla, and I love you, and bla bla bla" the key is to keep saying all that mushy shit. Also, be honest with her, and SLOWLY start spilling out the facts!

Think of it like quiting smoking. You don't do it just cold turkey, or else there is a HIGH chance it will back fire on you. You can't expect all this shit to happen in JUST ONE DAY! Take your time with it bro, you WILL get through this!

Thread Information