yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Way to go Nintendo Wii and there dumb policy to have a wider range of players

Well i got sucked in buying Super Mario Galaxy 2 because they said they had the new cosmic guide to help people like me who suck at video games. the least they can do since they remove all sort of cheating with the game shark and codebreaker theses where the days.

So how is the game, well its amazing until you get to the 4 world, at this point i got really mad.

The cosmic guide does not help you in bowser fights so whats the point you can die 100 times and she will never appear.

There are the monkey challenge like getting 10000 points by bashing some people in in a very limited amount of time, also ice skating to break balloons that give you 10 points and so 50 points in 30 seconds and you need to collect 500 points. How do you want to do that.

Most of the stars are hard to get beleive me, and Nintendo said with the cosmic guide lots of frustration would be removed and the player would have fun, well where is the fun in dying 50 times on the same f..king level.

One good thing is that i am going the sell the Wii all togheter because it sucks, i have been able to finish games on the Xbox 360 like gears of war and dead space yet Nintendo always manages to piss me off.

No more broken controllers. and Fukk you Nintendo

vanduhl is offline Senior Member

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yannick is like Luigi.

THIS is what happens behind closed doors:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va8Sh4Agr58

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

I knew i would get flamed but it was worth it mouhahah now i can get back to playing the XBOX 360 like the big boys and lay off the kiddy stuff
    Last edited by yannick35; 06-17-2010 at 05:44 PM.

Sorry
    Last edited by yannick35; 06-24-2010 at 01:14 PM.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    Ps3's are mad contemporary....Xboxs are for kids

Apanda is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to hear man. Oddly enough the Wii is geared towards younger kids. I follow alot of the gameinformer mags and stuff like that. They said that Galaxy 2 would be very hard for anyone who didn't play the first. They also made it so that it would be a tough game. They didn't want the typical mario where you beat it in a day and call it quits. I like the Wii, I do prefer xbox360 more, but wii sports and some of the games are really fun. Especially for groups of people

DSM's post is actually quite funny. It's what happens when the rage kicks in during gaming.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Sorry DSM you been in my ignore list for so long you are suck a jerk i really enjoy not being able to read your crap anymore..
    If i am on his ignore list how can he still see me ?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    fvck xbox and ps3..... I can't coordinate my thumbs to play that crap. You gotta be ultra coordinated to play a friggin video game now-a-days..... if not..... games like Nazi zombies will scare the shit outa you.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    if im not training, im playing nazi zombies. its a way of life. true man's game. haz do you play online?

Quote Originally Posted by goodlifting View Post
    if im not training, im playing nazi zombies. its a way of life. true man's game. haz do you play online?
    My two good friends play it online..... I only play the xbox when i'm over one of their houses.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Haz is afraid to walk to his car at night after playing Nazi Zombies. haha

Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    Haz is afraid to walk to his car at night after playing Nazi Zombies. haha
    Never again without this.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I'm gunna have this fvcker mounted every 25 feet around the perimiter of my compound once I hit the lottery.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

and this will be what my compound will be modeled after...... Except i'll have a big deep moat also.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Apanda View Post
    Sorry to hear man. Oddly enough the Wii is geared towards younger kids. I follow alot of the gameinformer mags and stuff like that. They said that Galaxy 2 would be very hard for anyone who didn't play the first. They also made it so that it would be a tough game. They didn't want the typical mario where you beat it in a day and call it quits. I like the Wii, I do prefer xbox360 more, but wii sports and some of the games are really fun. Especially for groups of people

DSM's post is actually quite funny. It's what happens when the rage kicks in during gaming.
    The game intself is great, i am not afraid to say i am not very good at videogames, in fact i am quit bad, i love to play a videogame and relax, its quit sad because before i bough the game i did a lot of reseach and spoke to a few people who had already bough the game, they told me it was a lot like the first one and a bit easier.

The game looks great, and is quit fun to play at first but even with my girlfriend who is worst then me at videogames was cursing like hell in the first level.

You are right WII games are more for kids and that is why i am so amazed at how hard this game is, you know that when you play XBOX games and PS3 games you always get a choice, EASY, NORMAL and HARD, what is the problem with Nintento why can't we get a choice like that with there games.

What is the use of the cosmic guide if she cannot help you when most needed in the bowser stages.

I found a review to late by an experienced gamer who as been playing mario games since the first one on the nintendo back in 1988 i think. He said that after finishing Super Mario Galaxy2 he was very frustrated, and said that the game did not have a lot of replay value. He did say that he doesn't mind a challenge but when challenge becomes frustration this is where a line needs to be drawn.

Now if an experienced gamer like that guy posted that comment imagine how someone who sucks at videogames like me feels. He said that in some stages like when Yoshi runs real fast there is no move for error and its true, you do one small turn, mistake and you are done. There are tones of challenge that are not fun to play to get extra stars they are just darn frustrating, in the clound city where you need to get the second star and the clone mario are after you, you always end up dying, or at some point you jump on the cloud and for some reason you fall into the pit and die?

As much as i would love to enjoy this game i know that i do not possess the skills to complete it nor the patience, after taking that monkey with sunglasses challenges having a mere minute to get 10000 points or bumping inflated dummies worth 10 points and you need to get 500 points. The 10000 points i did it like 40 times, biggest score i got was 8000 points, now how frustrated you think i was after theses trials.

At some point i got the cosmic guide to help me finish a level, at the start of world 4 where you need to run fast and get true a tunel and jump with holding Z, i was doing the exact same thing as the cosmic guide and yet falled again..... what is the problem here.

I am sure that by the time Super Mario Galaxy 3 comes by they will have resolved the issue and put the cosmic guide everywhere in the game but you know i am so burned that i am selling my WII console and going with the games that are worth playing and that i have fun with. I struggled to finish Gears of War and Dead Space on Xbox, i even played Kaena the 5 elements and struggled as well but i had fun and it was not that frustrating, but in Super Mario Galaxy 2 is frustartion 1000%.

I want to appologise for my hanger last night as well i was so frustrated that a game for kids is so damn hard. Still i will find releif when i sell that stupid console.

As for the sports me and GF have EA Active 1-2 the more workout is a lot better and quit challenging, but we rather train with real weights and cardio then train on a console. I tried various boxing games as well and did not like them, when you hit the game takes forever to respond.
    Last edited by yannick35; 06-18-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ Haha

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its all about xbox call of duty

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    bahahaha,

the thing is i think kids are just to good, at these games, thats why they are so hard, i played super mario on the wiii and took my like 6 months to finsh is(and not even have all stars or anything) i gave it to my little brother and he has finshed it in like 2 weeks with all stars!

Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    bahahaha,

the thing is i think kids are just to good, at these games, thats why they are so hard, i played super mario on the wiii and took my like 6 months to finsh is(and not even have all stars or anything) i gave it to my little brother and he has finshed it in like 2 weeks with all stars!
    Yeah but I bet your bigger than he is...... BOOOOOOYAH!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

bahahaha,

Yes your are right but the point in this is that nintendo annouced that they wanted to have a bigger fan base, meaning casual no so good videogame players like me and you. They said that for super mario galaxy 2 the addition of the cosmic guide would help casual gamers not to get stuck in the game, well if you try at the end of world 4 the bowser junior fight with all the billyu bomb you will see how fkking hard the game is. And when frustration takes in the fun gets out and you end up selling the game because its to hard.

Anyways who cares, i sold the WII its just a stupid console and 99% of all the games suck, i bought it first because of the new Super Mario WII, could not get passed the third castle, then i bough super mario galaxy 1, got stuck once again and got sucked in to buying super mario galaxy 2 because people i spoke to told me it was easier then the first one.

Controlling yoshi sucks, camera angles suck in that game as well, IGN they suck as well for giving that game a perfect 10, now people are saying they receive money to boost game rating, like bayonetta this game got a silly score like 9.5 but is boring as hell and nothing more then button maching.

My xbox 360 is due to be mod soon and i will download tones of games and will get back the money i lost when i sold me WII with the games i had. Sometimes you just fukk the system the same way it fukks you. You gave me 25$ for super mario galaxy 2 i will download for 250$ of games and get back my money and more.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Yeah but I bet your bigger than he is...... BOOOOOOYAH!

~Haz~
    Damn right, who needs games when you got food, weights, and sleep hahaha

Damn right, who needs games when you got food, weights, and sleep hahaha
    And sexy GF like mine hehehe my cock is on fire

Thing is that with my new job i work 3 times per week, yeah and get 4 days off then after 5 weeks we get 7 days off, life is good but at some point 7 days off is a lot of time, so i figure hey why not get back into gaming, but as i am seeing lots of games are aimed at young teenagers who have no life and always want more more more challenge and the older gamers like me are left in shittt

Thread Information