Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    calidude's Avatar
    calidude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS, NV
    Posts
    1,267

    Moving to Las Vegas from SO CAL

    Well as of feb 15th I will no longer be in so cal. I'm moving to Green Valley for personal reasons. Which kinda sux because I can't go down to Mx anymore...at least not as often. I just hate moving, it is a pain in the ass. But hopefully it will all work out. Now at least I won't have to drive to see the Olympia this year.
    Any people in Vegas have any advice for me????

  2. #2
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    No shit! Green Valley eh... I know someone out there

  3. #3
    calidude's Avatar
    calidude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS, NV
    Posts
    1,267
    MAYBE I'LL MEET HIM SOME TIME

  4. #4
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    You'll be back. Everyone leaves but they always come back to good old So Cal

  5. #5
    calidude's Avatar
    calidude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS, NV
    Posts
    1,267
    This will be my 3rd time leaving so i'm sure you are right I will see you all in sin city though

  6. #6
    calidude's Avatar
    calidude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS, NV
    Posts
    1,267
    just moved this weekend...Started off terrible. Why is it when you make an appointment people don't stick to it? My movers should up 4 1/2 hours late on Saturday. That shit pissed me off. But everything is ok now. Found my 24hr fitness here so I'm ready.

  7. #7
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    4 1/2 hours late?? I hope you didn't pay them!

  8. #8
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Originally posted by calidude
    just moved this weekend...Started off terrible. Why is it when you make an appointment people don't stick to it? My movers should up 4 1/2 hours late on Saturday. That shit pissed me off. But everything is ok now. Found my 24hr fitness here so I'm ready.
    Good gym - I think there should be some kind of membership appitude test where they make people put the square blocks in the square holes - pyramids in the triangle holes... practice for putting the frickin' weights away!

    BTW - Mike Tyson is in there off and on... usually either early morning or early evening.

  9. #9
    calidude's Avatar
    calidude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS, NV
    Posts
    1,267
    Originally posted by peam
    4 1/2 hours late?? I hope you didn't pay them!
    had to pay right when they got there because we threw a fit on the phone b4 they got there.

  10. #10
    calidude's Avatar
    calidude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS, NV
    Posts
    1,267
    Originally posted by Warrior

    Good gym - I think there should be some kind of membership appitude test where they make people put the square blocks in the square holes - pyramids in the triangle holes... practice for putting the frickin' weights away!

    BTW - Mike Tyson is in there off and on... usually either early morning or early evening.
    people never put weights back right. I feel like a maid when i go because i rearrange them. There are 2 close by which one were you talking about??? haven't seen tyson yet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •