skinnyhb is offline Member

valentines ideas

alright, i have been seeing this girl for about 2 weeks now, but the relationship has been about a month now (complicated stuff we needed to clear up before we went ahead with the real thing). anyways, im looking for some creative valentines ideas. she is kinda high maintenance so this needs to be good. she has a class that starts at 7 in the morning on friday and i dont have to be there until 8, so i would like to set something up while she is in class. any ideas.

one thing i was thinking is making a trail of rose petals from her classroom to her car where i will be waiting with some roses. and then we have a half hour break until our next class, so we can go do some quick breakfast somewhere or something. thoughts?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: valentines ideas

Originally posted by skinnyhb
    alright, i have been seeing this girl for about 2 weeks now, but the relationship has been about a month now (complicated stuff we needed to clear up before we went ahead with the real thing).
    She made you shave your monobrow, didn't she?
    Originally posted by skinnyhb
    one thing i was thinking is making a trail of rose petals from her classroom to her car where i will be waiting with some roses.
    Nah, a janitor would probably clean up the petals and she'd get lost or locked in a broom closet.

If she's high maintenance I can't really give a good answer. I don't associate with difficult women, except for purely sexual reasons.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Surprise her with roses...cost $30...then surprise her with a set appointment for a message at a day spa..... cost $70....Nookie afterwards..cost...PRICELESS

skinnyhb is offline Member
    ya, the monobrow definately had to go, i was angry though, i thought it looked fine parted down the middle.

well, i would be making the trail right before she got out of class. sure, it wouldn't be perfect, but the point would be made. i dont know, im terrible at these things.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    High maintenence... good luck bro.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    One question. How is she going to know the trail of petals is for her?? You may have other women lined up at your car instead.

Originally posted by Babyweight
    One question. How is she going to know the trail of petals is for her?? You may have other women lined up at your car instead.
    I've changed my opinion of the rose petal idea. You should definitely give it a try. Rent a large vehicle, such as a Suburban.

Originally posted by EXCESS
    I've changed my opinion of the rose petal idea. You should definitely give it a try. Rent a large vehicle, such as a Suburban.
    Now thats an idea....
    Excess....and ideas for me????
    Babyweight

Excess....and ideas for me????
    I was thinking you and I could sit around my apartment and eat cheese sandwiches while listening to my collection of John Denver cassette tapes.

Originally posted by EXCESS
    I was thinking you and I could sit around my apartment and eat cheese sandwiches while listening to my collection of John Denver cassette tapes.
    well.... I was thinking more along the lines of ......well never mind....if you hadn't thought of anything better than that, then maybe you should just stick to to internet...

palme is offline Rosie Member

well.... I was thinking more along the lines of ......well never mind....if you hadn't thought of anything better than that, then maybe you should just stick to to internet...
    Yes, stick to what your (so so) good at

Ohh, whoops...I didn't mention the Koolaid. That better?

Thread Information