PEDEY is offline Junior Member

Body Builders videos

I just downloaded two videos, one of Ronnie Coleman and the second one of Dorian Yates training. Has anyone else here seen them? I thought I was seeing things when they showed Ronnie training. His forum was laughable! but obviously something is working for him so im in no place to shit him i guess. He is annoying as hell throughout the movie. Both were real interesting though. Id love to hear people's thought who have seen either.

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    Dorian's just fucking hardcore, I like his training partner with that british accent... kinda hilarious...
    I think I gained 5lbs of muscle just by watching it...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the R Col. Video, I crack up every time he starts screaming light weight....

Pain

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    lol @ RC... Good ole' Chicken... KC Masterpiece the best...

mammoth is offline Member
    I have both and they both kick-arse! I never realized that RC sounded like Mike Tyson when he spoke! Freakin Hilarious!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    DONT ever watch the Ronnie video if you want to take notes on how to train..he has got to use the worst form I've ever seen..don't get me wrong, it works for him.

Dorian's video on the other hand is textbook!! Both videos are worth watching though.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Dorian's video is great... he's not babbling the whole time like Ronnie is while he works out. All he says is the occasional "fuck"... that's all you need.

justme is offline Associate Member
    where did you download them from ?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by justme
    where did you download them from ?
    Kazaa my friend, Kazaa...

retired is offline Associate Member
    Does anybody have the Nasser video(s)? I downloaded part of the third one from Kazaa, but I've never read a review of the entire tape.

What about Greg Kovac's training video? All of his strength claims aside, I'd be curious to see how he trains...

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by liftchief

Kazaa my friend, Kazaa...
    Hey...you know better than to post sources! j/k

justme is offline Associate Member
    Oh, you wouldn't happen to have them on ftp or something like that ?

I have removed Kaza and all the P2P file sharing from my pc's because of all the news on the lately. Now music industry can force your name and info from the isp you use. Also there is rumor that there is a 95% infection rate for Kaza users of a new trojen developed by the music industry to track illegaly traded songs.

JustMe

thegame01 is offline Member
    I saw the Yates video .the man is awesome . Me and my bro's training methods are very similar except for the weight of course but intensity wise definitely .

He doesnt show off and show the plates etc etc .It's not a holywood tape it's the real thing .

i saw cutler and levrone's .Cutler i didnt like. Levrone is one strong mofo ,405 on military 2 weeks out of the "O" unreal . But he shows off the plates .Look i got 26 plates on press machine but then again i might do th saame if i had his body and streght lol so it's all good

But anyways my rating is definitely Yates the best , Levrone's second , and then cutler last .Those are the only ones i seen .

I have umbeleivable downloading and i have Lee priest 's on order
    Peace
    GZ

BAOC is offline New Member
    I have a large collection of videos I've been collecting the last five years or so. Dorian's is definitely up there as as one of the best. Kevin's is great but you can't hear a lot of what's going on while he's training because his music is played throughout the tape.

I like Melvin Anthony's video. He trains as hard as anyone alive and he describes why he's doing every little thing he does. The tape follows him from the off season to the 'day of the 99 USA and each workout you see him getting harder and more separated. He trains at both Venice and Fullerton and uses some fancy equipment but most of the time its the heaviest free weights he can find. He uses 200 lb. dumbells for 12 reps on dumbell rows, 70 rep sets on the leg press and drop sets that seem to go on forever with T-bar rows. His arm workout is ridiculous. He supersets heavy biceps with even heavier triceps. At one point its 250 lb.skulls followed up with 200 lb. curls nonstop...its nuts...John Brown is right in his face the whole time.

Thread Information