BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

KunipshunFit Still MIA...my proposal

Okay, I'm not going to hold one morning/afternoon of forgetfullness against his bid for AR lounge moderator, though I do think it reveals the need for some sort of contingency plan as we can't have a potential mod running on the platform of a daily joke, but waiting until after standard work hours to post it. Accordingly, I propose that KunipshunFit be allowed to attain his coveted position, BUT that I, BigGreen, be designated KunipshunFit Moderator. As KunipshunFit Moderator my duties will include:

*Calling Mr. KunipshunFit several times, at work or school if necessary, should he miss the joke of the day.
    *Should said joke fall short of collective AR expectations (sole discretion of "collective expectations", under the terms of this agreement, shall rest with BigGreen in order to streamline the process) it will be my job to poke KunipshunFit with some sort of sharp object to get his creative juices flowing again...the object, as well, is to be chosen at my discretion, though I will openly voice my opinion that I will largely plan on employing a sharpened bamboo stick.
    *Retaining the ability to edit all of KunipshunFit's post to create a pleasing asthetic for all....particularly the little scrolly thing at the bottom.

That is all.

Colibri is offline Banned
    Willie hears, ye, Willie disnae care.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    A suitable compromise has already been executed - you will notice that Knip has been promoted to the supinely exalted nonpotentary title of "Lounge Lizard" - you may verbally abuse him at will (but no flames)

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Allrighty Big Green you will be refered to as Leizure Suit Larry from here on out. Together Leizure Suit Larry and the Lounge Lizard shall enthrall the board with painfully humerous antics. If in any case we are not satisfied with your administrations choices and taste. I shall incorporate the bamboo stick aforementioned in your initial post.

You now need to beg Cycleon for your custom title and subject yourself to whatever favors he finds suitable.

Can I get the status of resident cunt?

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by Colibri
    Can I get the status of resident cunt?
    I think you have obtained that already. j/k

Leisure Suit Larry and the Lounge Lizard!! Damn that brings back some memories! Does that mean he has to live up to the perverted image of his assigned pseudonym?

Damnit, I really want that status

Please?

Thread Information