Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: CherryDrPepper Is Gonna Get Laid.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Ok Im back being a loser scrub posting here.

I go out and this guy starts talking my ear off. God damn. The pu$$y voice in my head doesn't let me break away from him. The pu$$y voice is that voice you hear that wants you to take the easy road. This guy chats my ear off for 2 hours and introduces me to other people who chat my ear off for another hour. If theres anything positive that comes out of this, they love me. They tell me how great I am and all this shit. You know how people drinking are especially the married or older types who aren't there to **** necessarily.

Ok so i hop to another bar, and I see this girl that I started to run game on but stopped a couple nights ago. Shes hand in hand with the guy who broke in right when I was starting to get her eating out of my hand. I broke my game off because she got into a convo with him and said "you still have my number right..". I just couldn't bring my A game to a bitch that random dude at the bar has ****ed previously. So I see them and they obviously are back to ****ing which is fine im glad my perception instincts are that powerful. Shes giving this vibe off too. This she wanted to **** me but is acting scorned type vibe I dunno. You know how stupid some girls are. **** it.

So this 19 year old might be going on a date with me tomorrow. I invited her for sushi and she said "Ok.. maybe.. let me see when I get up tomorrow". But damn. Im feeling depressed.

You know I used to be heavy into the bar scene a few years ago. I mean I would go out and knew a lot of high rollers and some hot girls and whatnot. But its a ****in pain at times, depressing at times, and im already seeing the same people each and every time I go out. Theres so many bullshitters as well. Every time I go out someone is claiming they're a millionaire. Its like yeah well buy me a ****in drink then buddy. Ok so anyway my dejected feeling ass is out for tonight. Love to all.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post

I go out and this guy starts talking my ear off. God damn. The pu$$y voice in my head doesn't let me break away from him. The pu$$y voice is that voice you hear that wants you to take the easy road. This guy chats my ear off for 2 hours and introduces me to other people who chat my ear off for another hour. If theres anything positive that comes out of this, they love me. They tell me how great I am and all this shit. You know how people drinking are especially the married or older types who aren't there to **** necessarily.

Ok so i hop to another bar, and I see this girl that I started to run game on but stopped a couple nights ago. Shes hand in hand with the guy who broke in right when I was starting to get her eating out of my hand. I broke my game off because she got into a convo with him and said "you still have my number right..". I just couldn't bring my A game to a bitch that random dude at the bar has ****ed previously. So I see them and they obviously are back to ****ing which is fine im glad my perception instincts are that powerful. Shes giving this vibe off too. This she wanted to **** me but is acting scorned type vibe I dunno. You know how stupid some girls are. **** it.

So this 19 year old might be going on a date with me tomorrow. I invited her for sushi and she said "Ok.. maybe.. let me see when I get up tomorrow". But damn. Im feeling depressed.

You know I used to be heavy into the bar scene a few years ago. I mean I would go out and knew a lot of high rollers and some hot girls and whatnot. But its a ****in pain at times, depressing at times, and im already seeing the same people each and every time I go out. Theres so many bullshitters as well. Every time I go out someone is claiming they're a millionaire. Its like yeah well buy me a ****in drink then buddy. Ok so anyway my dejected feeling ass is out for tonight. Love to all.
    30k millionaire-make 30k a year but live/act like they're a millionaire

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Then why not tell people you are a trillionaire?

Blog Entries
    lol you guys are too much hahahah

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    cherry your life is starting to sound like mine.....its a wild crazy ride, enjoy bro.......

Blog Entries
    Update from the battlefront

Im got a girls number. Shes about 100 lbs, black, tats. I've never been with a black girl im psyched. Her hair is super nice and styled. I immediately think of this wu tang song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxp7jQx_XUM

She tells me to call her today and we'll go out for sushi so thats what im doing. The plan is to get her back to the house in the pool then banging, then pics I dunno we'll see what happens

Im getting good with the women though. These are the biggest changes to my game recently:

Talk to everyone and treat them like they're you're boy. I talked to this chick tonight who was I guess a 3, but her sis was a 9 and she introduced me to her.

Smile smile ****in smile. That hard look bullshit is out unless you are 250 lbs and thug.

Talking to women should never deflate you, only make you feel cocked. I made a cold approach to two girls and they shot me down right away, but I felt empowered. I was like **** yeah I had the balls to kick it to these hot bitches going in commando style.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like that 19 yr old is a real mindfukk.....is the 19 yr old the black girl? or are they different im confused

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    Sounds like that 19 yr old is a real mindfukk.....is the 19 yr old the black girl? or are they different im confused
    They're different. I've given up on the 19 year old she is giving me too much run around. Im getting back on the sauce in a couple months and may come back and try to kick it to her then. I look good now but Im not huge. But to answer your Q this is a new girl. My boy has been with like 3 black chicks he says they are very sexual.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    They're different. I've given up on the 19 year old she is giving me too much run around. Im getting back on the sauce in a couple months and may come back and try to kick it to her then. I look good now but Im not huge. But to answer your Q this is a new girl. My boy has been with like 3 black chicks he says they are very sexual.
    good shit...at lease u left that 19r in the dust....she sounded like a flop anyway bro..

now take this black girl out to popeyes and get some of that purple!!!! oh wait....i mean enjoy some sushi!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    good shit...at lease u left that 19r in the dust....she sounded like a flop anyway bro..

Now take this black girl out to popeyes and get some of that purple!!!! Oh wait....i mean enjoy some sushi!!
    hahaaaa yeah boy

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    good thing you dropped that 19yr old man..... if she doesn't give you a straight answer..... forget her.

You're doin good by goin out and talkin to people..... make sure your "target" see's you saying hello to people. You want to be a semi-regular. You don't wanna be the loser who sits at the same bar every week..... but you want to be known. You want her to see that people know you and like you. You need to seem important...... and she'll want to find out what your deal is.

bigger bars/clubs are better..... small places don't hold many people and you will stand out more if you're there every week.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

numbat is offline Member
    I got to the bar about once every three years and still see the same skanks from when i was a young buck.. Bars give me the creeps and I need to be really plowed to feel comfortable.

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    i dated a black chick for a while....she had the nicest tits I have ever seen....and she was quite sexual but not the freakiest......and freaky is what counts

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    i dated a black chick for a while....she had the nicest tits I have ever seen....and she was quite sexual but not the freakiest......and freaky is what counts
    x2 right there brother

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    Freaky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken.

That's what I go by.

Good Luck CDP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    good thing you dropped that 19yr old man..... if she doesn't give you a straight answer..... forget her.

You're doin good by goin out and talkin to people..... make sure your "target" see's you saying hello to people. You want to be a semi-regular. You don't wanna be the loser who sits at the same bar every week..... but you want to be known. You want her to see that people know you and like you. You need to seem important...... and she'll want to find out what your deal is.

bigger bars/clubs are better..... small places don't hold many people and you will stand out more if you're there every week.

~Haz~
    Thanks Haz. One part of my game is I chat up anyone at the bar doesn't matter who they are or what they do. Makes it easier to treat hot chicks like whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Freaky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken.

That's what I go by.

Good Luck CDP.
    Thanks dude appreciated

Blog Entries
    I approached 5 women tonight and got shot down cold each time. It felt good to put myself out there though. I think I could have got laid if I wanted to jump on a hand grenade but I just wasn't feeling like doing that.

Its funny how tricky game is. The pu$$y voice in my head is telling me im a failure and I suck and shit. But the game voice in my head is saying why did you only approach 5 girls playboy? Why not a 100?

Oh well

The struggle continues

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Either you have to step it up, go for the HOTTER women who have low self esteme; or find an ugly better. Look for the girl with glasses, hair that is pulled back, dressed down and no one paying any attention to who would be an 8 if she knew how to dress.

Those are the ones I personally like and have great success.

Also try going out without the plan of getting laid or better yet go do something you like to do and meet someone who also like to do the same. Yeah I know, when I was your age (and now) the only think I was interested in doing is fvcking. LOL Luckily I have one now full time so I can concentrate on the other things since I can get it anytime and DO....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Either you have to step it up, go for the HOTTER women who have low self esteme; or find an ugly better. Look for the girl with glasses, hair that is pulled back, dressed down and no one paying any attention to who would be an 8 if she knew how to dress.

Also try going out without the plan of getting laid or better yet go do something you like to do and meet someone who also like to do the same. Yeah I know, when I was your age (and now) the only think I was interested in doing is fvcking. LOL Luckily I have one now full time so I can concentrate on the other things since I can get it anytime and DO....
    Lol great advice. I noticed that when im out if Im having a good time I laugh easier, smile easier and feel confident.

Oh and I love those girls that are gorgeous and don't know it they're the best.

Blog Entries
    Ok.. I know you guys are a little sick of these threads. I promised I would try to keep it in one thread, so no more new threads out of me for a while, just this one. Hopefully.

Here is the short version

Yesterday I was doing shots, drunk, crying, wanting to kill myself. Today I am riding a ****in rocket ship to the moon.

I ran the most ill game thats ever been run tonight in the history of game. I ran into the 19 year old and we are going out on Friday. Shes the one who previously shot me down twice, didn't call me back. She claims she didn't do that, that she just forgot to call me back. YEAH. OK.

I met a different girl at the dance club and danced with her. She was the first girl I approached. Got her number. Told her I would call tomorrow to ask her out to dinner. Think I might pass; I really want to get on the 19 year old. The dance club girl is cute, nice boobies / ass. But she has a lot of tats and kid. She's a nice girl though, kind of girl next door type. The 19 year old is straight up hot and there will be pics if I get to bang her.

You know what, I could help take everyone's game to the next level, and if you guys want some details on how I run game I will help you, because you guys have helped me. I take things from this forum, and I use them while Im running the game with these girls. I know that sounds so stupid, but this forum is a great source of comic relief when im not spamming my want to cry and kill myself threads lol I apologize for being that way.

Oh I need to mention one thing. I have a history of alcohol problems. I did not have to have one single drop of alcohol to run game tonight. Its a myth that it will help you. If you are running game properly, alcohol has no place beyond gaining your acceptance to the crew.

In closing I want to apologize to the forum for being such an ass at times. There are a couple of threads active that Im just plain not going to go back in because I hate that I was such a debbie downer in them, a negative nancy etc. If bumping this thread again illicits some people calling me out thats fine. I probably deserve that for being the ass of AR Lounge. But maybe you guys could let me have a little glory. Because right now Im on cloud 9 and I just want to ride this bitch as long as I can.

See, I told you once you pull that trigger it's finished but if you wait there will always be a tomorrow that is better.

Blog Entries
    See, I told you once you pull that trigger it's finished but if you wait there will always be a tomorrow that is better.
    Thanks dude you were right. Its wierd for me; i was miserable and wanted to die yesterday. Today I am happier than ive been in forever. I don't have bipolar or anything going on upstairs, its just the way my life is going. All the doors are opening for me; i feel amazing.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Thanks dude you were right. Its wierd for me; i was miserable and wanted to die yesterday. Today I am happier than ive been in forever. I don't have bipolar or anything going on upstairs, its just the way my life is going. All the doors are opening for me; i feel amazing.
    Good to hear bro, don't let any b!tch bring you down ...

Dude, it's Hormones.... I remember in my teen and even 20 something thinking it would be better to just xxxx but then the next day??? or maybe it's a few days or week but it always changes and we get past it. It evens out also where there are not the ups/downs and we learn to deal with life.

No need for a label

Blog Entries
    No need for a label
    My bad and yeah its life I guess

Blog Entries
    I feel like I really understand what Eminem is talking about in Not Afraid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

It's funny how as we get older, have different life experience how thing affect us differently.

Now that I am older, have had a kid, have had life, death experiences there are things that affect me differently than it did 5, 10, 15 and 20 year ago.

Things like this 15 years ago I would have said yeah so what. Now watching something like this always brings a tear or 20 to my eye. It's so cute, heart warming and amazing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvdii...eature=related
    If it doesnt get you now at some point it will. lol
    Makes you just say Wow...

Blog Entries
    It's funny how as we get older, have different life experience how thing affect us differently.

Now that I am older, have had a kid, have had life, death experiences there are things that affect me differently than it did 5, 10, 15 and 20 year ago.

Things like this 15 years ago I would have said yeah so what. Now watching something like this always brings a tear or 20 to my eye. It's so cute, heart warming and amazing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvdii...eature=related
    If it doesnt get you now at some point it will. lol
    Makes you just say Wow...
    Yeah shes amazing dude. A couple of videos on youtube can make me cry. This one about Team Hoyt makes me cry every time I watch it and i know im not alone on that. I think everyone should watch this video at least once; its one of the most amazing things ive ever seen in my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flRvsO8m_KI

I actually had to stop the video just now because I always tear up when the dad does I cant help it.

Yeah shes amazing dude. A couple of videos on youtube can make me cry. This one about Team Hoyt makes me cry every time I watch it and i know im not alone on that. I think everyone should watch this video at least once; its one of the most amazing things ive ever seen in my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flRvsO8m_KI

I actually had to stop the video just now because I always tear up when the dad does I cant help it.
    Yeah that is an amazing story. the emails and letters from other parents. Now if more of us with kids who DONT have disabilities could be have the father he is most all of our kids would turn out very different.

It's to bad that it takes a devastating disability or disaster for most of us to become the people we should.

Blog Entries
    Lovbytes great post

Thought I would give you guys an update on my shenanigans lately.

The 19 year old.. I am gonna come clean to you guys. I didn't want to tell you. But shes a stripper. She claims she wants to hang out tomorrow. She keeps doing this to me this is the 3rd time. I told her I'm tough just tell me you don't want to hang out. She claims the other times something came up. I don't want to date a stripper; they tend to have drug habits, mental problems, etc. I've been alone so long though that I see myself dating this girl if something else doesn't break loose soon. Everything except my dick is dreading it.

I put my balls out and hit on this bartender tonight. I asked if she had a boyfriend. What I cant get over is she saw me texting my workout buddy, and i think SHE THOUGHT I WAS TEXTING A GIRLFRIEND. Oh god. And I hate that. I hate that because.. I really wanted her. But thats women. Theres always more of them.

I have come very far spiritually. I grabbed her hand and told her that she's a catch, I wish her all the best things in life, and it was a pleasure meeting her. I think she thought I was drunk. I wasn't I'm just wierd. Basically I have some strange karma spiritual beliefs I have been putting into action lately. I just wish I knew what her objection was; I really felt that she liked me. There must have been something there.. maybe she already has a boyfriend for example. I couldn't figure it out. I hate that feeling though. I hate that feeling like you found an angel but it can't be.

Anyway maybe tomorrow night I will bump this thread again with something on the 19 year old I wish / hope. Being alone sucks.

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Never fall in love with a girl from a club. Get that out of your head and you'll be golden. Live by the three F's. Find em, fvck em, and forget em.
    Well Easy E had a saying close to that. Find em, fvck em, and flee. It worked out really great for him.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Bro, its got to be difficult especially with the younger girls... they are, for the majority, jus expecting a guy trying to get into their pants. If you show them more, or a sensitive side to early they can get a little overwhelmed

I know women are supposed to mature quicker than guys, but in my case, I can see the maturity level of this younger girl I was seeing is not on par it has/will cause problems. But, she texted enough that I told her its ok to comeover tonight, so she's coming over in about an hour... Im weak, what can I say. I looked at her pics too much and wrong head is thinking tonight

...and keep in mind that these girls (strippers, bartenders, waitresses) are hit on 24-7 at work. They deal with it and sometimes work it for their wage. Hard to hook up with one while they are working.

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Bro, its got to be difficult especially with the younger girls... they are, for the majority, jus expecting a guy trying to get into their pants. If you show them more, or a sensitive side to early they can get a little overwhelmed

I know women are supposed to mature quicker than guys, but in my case, I can see the maturity level of this younger girl I was seeing is not on par it has/will cause problems. But, she texted enough that I told her its ok to comeover tonight, so she's coming over in about an hour... Im weak, what can I say. I looked at her pics too much and wrong head is thinking tonight
    lol KP wishing you a happy ending type night lol

lol KP wishing you a happy ending type night lol
    its gaurateed man... she likes to please a man. Its her attitude that makes it so difficult to be around during the day. Very self entitled.

And she must be a little sick in the head cause she thinks Im fun to be around

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Lovbytes great post

Thought I would give you guys an update on my shenanigans lately.

The 19 year old.. I am gonna come clean to you guys. I didn't want to tell you. But shes a stripper. She claims she wants to hang out tomorrow. She keeps doing this to me this is the 3rd time. I told her I'm tough just tell me you don't want to hang out. She claims the other times something came up. I don't want to date a stripper; they tend to have drug habits, mental problems, etc. I've been alone so long though that I see myself dating this girl if something else doesn't break loose soon. Everything except my dick is dreading it.

I put my balls out and hit on this bartender tonight. I asked if she had a boyfriend. What I cant get over is she saw me texting my workout buddy, and i think SHE THOUGHT I WAS TEXTING A GIRLFRIEND. Oh god. And I hate that. I hate that because.. I really wanted her. But thats women. Theres always more of them.

I have come very far spiritually. I grabbed her hand and told her that she's a catch, I wish her all the best things in life, and it was a pleasure meeting her. I think she thought I was drunk. I wasn't I'm just wierd. Basically I have some strange karma spiritual beliefs I have been putting into action lately. I just wish I knew what her objection was; I really felt that she liked me. There must have been something there.. maybe she already has a boyfriend for example. I couldn't figure it out. I hate that feeling though. I hate that feeling like you found an angel but it can't be.

Anyway maybe tomorrow night I will bump this thread again with something on the 19 year old I wish / hope. Being alone sucks.
    Nothing wrong with that bro.. so how'd it go.. or how's it going?

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=lovbyts;5313200]Either you have to step it up, go for the HOTTER women who have low self esteme; or find an ugly better. Look for the girl with glasses, hair that is pulled back, dressed down and no one paying any attention to who would be an 8 if she knew how to dress.

Also try going out without the plan of getting laid or better yet go do something you like to do and meet someone who also like to do the same. Yeah I know, when I was your age (and now) the only think I was interested in doing is fvcking. LOL Luckily I have one now full time so I can concentrate on the other things since I can get it anytime and DO.... [/QUOTE]

I feel like I really understand what Eminem is talking about in Not Afraid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s
    Hes talking about staying sober and never going back to the living hell that your in when addicted to pills and not being afraid of the demons that are at your front door daily.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Hes talking about staying sober and never going back to the living hell that your in when addicted to pills and not being afraid of the daily demon that are at your front door.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    its gaurateed man... she likes to please a man. Its her attitude that makes it so difficult to be around during the day. Very self entitled.

And she must be a little sick in the head cause she thinks Im fun to be around
    Thats awesome dude im glad somebody here is getting some other than just Haz hogging all the ass lol No but seriously I hope to join you guys soon on the getting laid front

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Nothing wrong with that bro.. so how'd it go.. or how's it going?
    I'll know more about the 19 year old around noon tomorrow eastern when I call her and set things up.

This is gonna sound so wierd. But I think of many of you guys like my online friends so Im gonna put my balls out there.

I drove back to the bar to talk to the bartender, and we talked a couple of minutes. I don't want to say everything that was said, but basically I told her I don't have a girlfriend, I was just texting my workout buddy, and that Im not afraid of women and hit on a lot of them but there just aren't ladies out there like her. She knew I was sincere. She has a boyfriend. She said if shes ever single I would be the first person to know. Just the way she held my hand I know she was being truthful.

Thanks for the kind words guys.. hopefully have something juicey tomorow. If not, I'll keep up the good fight. Thanks again.

Cdp take a deep breath and relax bro, I feel like you try too hard and women can sense that. They have animal like instincts lol. Only advice I can offer you is when you meet a woman you like try to talk about her, act very interested in what she has to say. Try to talk about yourself as little as possible. I want to see you get laid man, I feel that your tenacity and persistance is going to pay off sooner or later, just be yourself as much as you can. I feel personally invesed in this for some reason. lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information