Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: CherryDrPepper Is Gonna Get Laid.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

CherryDrPepper Is Gonna Get Laid.

Im tired of starting new threads so this is going to be my consolidated thread that I bump routinely.

It is my goal to plow bitches like a mother****er.

Now let me be frank. The last three nights I went to the bar, a ****in hot bitch asked me to sit next to her and chat. Why is this relevant? Because Im terrible with women up to this point.. but something magical is going on. Maybe its because I did my first cycle. Maybe its because Ive been cutting. Its probably because I decided to stop being a pu$$y. I decided to remove the pu$$y and its working.

Tonight's War Story

I bar hop solo, not wasting any time at the lame bars full of dudes. I finally have to go into the R&B bar that everyone dances in. Its a dance club basically. I find out its coin night.

Im standing at the bar. I make eye contact with a girl three times. I figure she's going to be my target. But I'm wrong.

Two bitches get my attention and ask me to come sit by them. Some Herb (me 5 years ago looking dude) is creeping on them. I swoop in like Superman and we chat it up. One thing leads to another. One of them is smoking. Tight body. They are both two of the bitchiest people ive ever met though. Haterade is strong with them. Lots of "I hate mexicans" and shit like that out of their mouths. We get it bumpin. They're downing Yager. Im sipping my beer slow, which is incredible control on my part. I fight the urge to get trashed so I can "Talk to them better/easier" which I know is pu$$y bullshit coming from my self conscious.

I start grinding on the hot one. We start getting heavy. She tells me I'm a good dancer. I haven't danced in.. about 2-3 years. But my shit is on fire like a brown bag on an old man's porch. So I groove with her. Everything is going so well. As I watch her down the yager I imagine what its gonna be like to **** her in my pool in the dark. I'm gonna give it to her good. Shes worth it. Nevermind that she has three kids and is probably loose and its gonna feel like a hot dog being thrown down a hallway. **** it ive got a big sausage I can handle it.

Thats when it happens. "How old are you?". "How old are you ?" I say, not wanting to get metaphorically ****ed as I have before at this point (previously with a 21 year old a couple months back). She says shes 24. I tell her my age. Her demeanor switches in a heartbeat. She's deaded me in her mind. The night goes on. I make sure im not imagining it but she starts to reject my advances. ****. I just wasted almost 2 hours with this girl. I check the floor. Everyone that was hot and single when I came in has found some cock to grind on.

**** it. My shit is like Kung Fu The Legend. It continues. I will be back in the game tomorrow. Your shit won't break me. My eye is on the prize. I have a new tweak in my game:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt3oD0AI7j8

But things are rolling. I will not be stopped.

To be continued..

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Should have told her you were 24 with ten years experience lol.

Blog Entries
    Sneak peak of tomorrow's adventures

Going to call the 19 year old and try to get her out.. She texted me tonight after I texted her.

Im going to a club that is notorious for 2 to 1 odds on bitches. The reputation is strong throughout the entire town for its meat market properties.

Take her anal virginity!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how old r u?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    how old r u?
    Im 29 years old. Im not that mature though.. mentally..

29 and she was weirded out? WTF I would of dogged that bitch so bad she would have fvcked me just to boost her self esteem back up. I was thinking you were like 35.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    29 and she was weirded out? WTF I would of dogged that bitch so bad she would have fvcked me just to boost her self esteem back up. I was thinking you were like 35.
    Dude thats what I said Stack. And this girl has 3 kids and shes deading me like that? I mean what the f- ?

But really I look at myself as the bigger person. Even when I was grinding her, there was an element of respect. I accepted her as she is. I knew that if I banged this girl and fell in love, it would be possible I would have to call my mom and tell her Im with a divorced girl with 3 kids.

You know what though **** it. The last 3 damn nights I went out bitches want to talk to me. I must not be a bad looking dude and ive got the confidence going now, so nothing is standing in my way.

**** it. Im gonna hit that bitch with Blue Steel next time (watching Zoolander to cheer myself up before bed haha)

But really I look at myself as the bigger person. Even when I was grinding her, there was an element of respect. I accepted her as she is. I knew that if I banged this girl and fell in love, it would be possible I would have to call my mom and tell her Im with a divorced girl with 3 kids.
    Never fall in love with a girl from a club. Get that out of your head and you'll be golden. Live by the three F's. Find em, fvck em, and forget em.

Blog Entries

That video won't play on my phone for some reason.

Blog Entries
    That video won't play on my phone for some reason.
    Oh, its big pimpin

lyrics
    "You know I thug em **** em love em leave em cause I dont ****in need em.. "

LOL its my workout buddies theme song for my phone.. he has the strongest game of anyone I know. His shit is so tight I asked him what to do with the 19 year old he says straight faced "call her around midnight and tell her you wanna ****" HAHA

lol. His logic isn't half bad. Obviously you wouldn't wanna have a relationship with a 19 year old.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you prbly werent enough of a douche bag for her

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    you probally treated her too nice.

from my observations, women like being treated like shit.... they say they don't, but all the biggest assholes and douchebags that treat women like crap, often seem to get the most.

radiokaos is offline New Member
    The consensus on the last two posts are right on.

If you want to be a Jedi "Slayer" you need to avoid the Dream Killers and settle for 7.68433 or lower. Dream Killers with a rating of 8.7993 or higher are not worth the effort and usually suck in the sack.

You need to act more like a D-bag and close the deal. Pretty soon you will be able to carry the title of a Master Jedi "Slayer".

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Ask if she wants to play "Monkey see, monkey do."

Then pull these out

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Cherry....I didn't even read this shit. But I've decided ur one crazy ****. If ur ever in nevada....let me know. Its strippers and blow for you my friend.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Ill give it to you cdp, you got tenacity.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Never fall in love with a girl from a club. Get that out of your head and you'll be golden. Live by the three F's. Find em, fvck em, and forget em.
    Dude we seriously need to meet....

to the OP...man u need to make a thread for this shit........u dont get laid very often do u?

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Just do the cocky/funny routine

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    to the OP...man u need to make a thread for this shit........u dont get laid very often do u?
    run DP, he's relentless with this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Nah i dont see a point of telling the whole world that u got laid.....its not the unique....if he titled his thread "my stories from Night clubs" that will be much interesting.....

Imagine Dukkit creating a thread like this.........

Imagine Dukkit creating a thread like this.........
    yah, but his thread would be called

An STD for every letter of the alphabit

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    you prbly werent enough of a douche bag for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post

from my observations, women like being treated like shit.... they say they don't, but all the biggest assholes and douchebags that treat women like crap, often seem to get the most.
    Yeah I guess I was too nice. She came off as insecure. People who hate a lot usually have insecurities, and half the shit she was saying was to make fun of a random dude dancing or something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Ask if she wants to play "Monkey see, monkey do."

Then pull these out
    hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    Cherry....I didn't even read this shit. But I've decided ur one crazy ****. If ur ever in nevada....let me know. Its strippers and blow for you my friend.
    hahaha thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Ill give it to you cdp, you got tenacity.
    Thanks dude. Yeah Ive got big balls lately.. guess cause im almost done with my nolva / clomi

Ive had 5 girls. I was a fat depressed drunkard for quite a while. Then I started bulking and then decided I have to cut after noticing what my 150 lb friends were pulling. I'm really lean right now I might post a pic in a month after my clen finishes. Women want lean. I dunno Im not going to open this can of worms again, but they want a cut up guy no matter what size.

lol

Ok im gonna go work on my tan. Probably back later

Blog Entries
    I have a question for you guys.

When a girl makes up some reason to not be into you, I had heard on one of my how to pick up women tapes that its their way of testing you to see if you're a pu$$y or what. I was thinking about this this morning. Should I have tried to overcome her objection? I had been talking to this girl almost 2 hours so we were friendly up til then.

I asked an acquaintance and he said girls will make excuses, then he started to say some other shit but had to go.

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    it probly means she wants to get fvked but not by you!!!

just kidding........it sounds like she doesn't know what she wants if she is having 2 hour conversations with you.....

Blog Entries
    yeah thanks lol

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post

When a girl makes up some reason to not be into you, I had heard on one of my how to pick up women tapes that its their way of testing you to see if you're a pu$$y or what. I was thinking about this this morning. Should I have tried to overcome her objection? I had been talking to this girl almost 2 hours so we were friendly up til then.

I asked an acquaintance and he said girls will make excuses, then he started to say some other shit but had to go.
    sounds like a situation where you should leave it be... if she wants you to chase you have to accept she wants to be in control. If you let it be, she may wonder whats up and make the call to you.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Yeah you missed an opportunity there.....

Not sure if she was testing you or not but if you just walked away - you failed.

If she had a problem with your age then you needed to take control back and make her feel as if she needs to work to keep your attention. You may have gotten too close too fast.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    You may have gotten too close too fast.....

~Haz~
    you blew on her face while she was yawning didnt you?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    too many bitches to think too hard about just one.. Some girls go out just to flirt just so they feel wanted.. thats how they feel good about themselves, especially when they have a couple kids..

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you blew on her face while she was yawning didnt you?

hahaha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Yeah you missed an opportunity there.....

Not sure if she was testing you or not but if you just walked away - you failed.

If she had a problem with your age then you needed to take control back and make her feel as if she needs to work to keep your attention. You may have gotten too close too fast.....

~Haz~
    Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it. I definitely f d up. At one point I had my hand on her hip. She moved it down to her ass for me.

Going out tonight. Hopefully will be banging something instead of posting here at 3 am. I'll let you guys know regardless.

Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it. I definitely f d up. At one point I had my hand on her hip. She moved it down to her ass for me.

Going out tonight. Hopefully will be banging something instead of posting here at 3 am. I'll let you guys know regardless.
    careful bro, women can sense things like desperate men going out on a wednesday night trying to score some ass.

but if you succeed, pics please

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    One word of advice to the OP that I was told and its actually pretty damn true.

treat a whore like a princess and princess like a whore
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

good luck........you will be my hero if you get anal tonite

RED26 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post

quite sad but true

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information