symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Talking GEORGE W. BUSHISMS <===funny thread

Sup bros! Ok I decided to start a thread of George W. Bushisms. Not to make fun of the man (well...maybe just a little ) but because I think they are pretty funny. Now understand that Bush is just a man and as such he makes mistakes just like you and I. The only difference is that somebody is always there with a camera or a microphone to make his mistakes seem more..well...stupid i suppose. so without further ado:

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

"We'll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country called America will be the pacemakers."

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

"I do know I'm ready for the job [the presidency]. And if not, that's just the way it goes."

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -- Hilton Head, South Carolina, February 16, 2000

"I understand small business growth. I was one."
    -- New York Daily News, February 19, 2000

"Laura and I really don't realize how bright our children is sometimes until we get an objective analysis."
    -- Meet the Press, April 15, 2000

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
    -- Reuters, May 5, 2000

"I have a different vision of leadership. A leadership is someone who brings people together."
    -- Bartlett, Tennessee, August 18, 2000

"They misunderestimated me."
    -- Bentonville, Arkansas, November 6, 2000

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Man, i thought my grammar was bad...

But dont make fun of the man, his(i mean he is ) from Texas...thats how yall talk here

yeah we texans talk right because we believe what we belive is right because its right. sometimes im bedazzled at how ignorant everyone who isnt from texas talks because they dont talk like us

I think Dubyaw might have been taking lessons from Prime Minister Chrétien here in Canada...

Chrétien is probably one of the worst public speakers ever to rule a country. I realize "public speaking" is only one small qualification for the job, and in no way affects ones managing abilities, but well... It doesn't reflect too well on a country when the person who represents you around the globe sounds like a moron.

Red

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    A comedian pointed out that he only uses bad grammar when he's trying to be compassionate. He speaks perfectly when he's talking about war, power, and death. Some things come natural for the Bush family I guess.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I do love these bro
    good
    one!

more...

"There ought to be limits to freedom"
    -in response to a question concerning anti-bush web pages

"Do you have blacks too?"
    -To Brazilian president Fernando Cardoso, as quoted in Der Spiegel, May 19, 2002

"Arbolist...Look up the word. I don't know, maybe I made it up. Anyway, it's an arbo-tree-ist, somebody who knows about trees."
    -Crawford, Texas, as quoted in USA Today April 21, 2001

"Those of us who spent time in the agricultural sector and in the heartland, we understand how unfair the death penalty is."
    -On the estate tax, Omaho, Nebraska, Feb 28, 2001

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and the legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that I know the difference, and that difference is they pass the laws and I execute them."
    -Washington DC, Dec 18,2000

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."
    -Washington DC December 18, 2000

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by symatech
    yeah we texans talk right because we believe what we belive is right because its right. sometimes im bedazzled at how ignorant everyone who isnt from texas talks because they dont talk like us

Fo Shizzzo

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by RON

Fo Shizzzo
    MY Nizzo

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Wouldn't it be a lot better if they made a law where the President (to be) had to write an IQ test and reveal his grade to the public before he is allowed TO RUN A COUNTRY!?!

It's for the good of the nation! I doubt Bush would score much over 100 (which is the average person score). If he scored lower, I don't think anyone would be surprised

The law should be like no person can be president unless they score at least 110-115 on their IQ. This would also mean a lot more women would become presidents

Berserker is offline New Member
    The W. is a goofy-sons-of-bitch

darmadoc is offline Member
    I think anyone who becomes president should have to immediately enlist their kids or grandkids in the Infantry. Then let's see how anxious they are to go to war!

Thread Information