m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Ignorance about AAS in public

Yesterday I was at a little pre-party and one of the rushees of my frat was talking about how he had done steroids . His exact words were, "yeah i done that shit, it fucking works". So I'm thinking, ya know, he IS from compton, so who knows, plus he's an athelete and pretty big, so I inquired what he did. He said it was stanox which I've never heard of but he said that they were little tiny pills. I figured they were winny tabs. So I asked him how many did he take, he told me he did a cycle of them. At this point my bros were staring at me with suspicious glances. I continued, and asked him how many did he take a day, he said 2 a day, and it worked. I was thinking about an appropriate response, but I ended up telling him that it probably didn't do much but fuck with his liver, but if it worked that's great.

I still don't know how to explain my knowledge of it without getting under suspicion.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    ahhhh rampster.... out bestowing your new knowledge on the world and not getting a warm reception huh?!? I think it was confuses that said “True wisdom is knowing silence” or some such shit… :china:

at least you didn’t say… “I got some shit back at the apartment that’ll make ya buy a new wardrobe!” and then strike the double bicep pose….
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 02-14-2003 at 01:57 PM.

HAHAHA, your one crazy bro! Actually, they were very interested in what I had to say, they just wanted me to tell them more. I stick to my excuse... well educated. hey ripp, what r u doing for valentines? don't tell me cheeseburgers and french fries! Sorry if my typing is messed up right now, I'm really hung over.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    that's a good question... the girlfriend is being a royal biotch today so she's got me on stand by.... but thats ok,, I got a quart of Jack Daniels on "stand by" at the house,, so I won't be alone!!

HAHAHA, spending valentines with jack eh?? Me and jack conjured up a storm last night!!!! Whoa! I'm actually cooking my girl valentines dinner, got the wine chillin in the fridge, the chicken marinating, going to buy a pot and pasta and speggheti sauce in a little while. i'm just sooo hungover!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i had an awkward conversation with some friends several days ago...we were driving in the car and somehow smuggling juice across the border was brought up because 2 of my friends are going to cancun for SB. anyway, one of them was acting like he knew everything about it because he said he had gotten some juice down there. i asked him what it was and he smugly said "clenbuterol ." i couldn't help but laugh because clen is obviously not 'juice', and 2nd, it was oxy! when i told him how bunk that shit is i got some funny looks and a bunch of questions about how i knew it. i just told him i did a paper on AS use and got my knowledge there...they kept asking me questions that i answered but luckily one of my buddies was interrupted with a phone call and the subject was dropped. now all they can do is ask me questions because they assume that i juice (which is true.) one of these days i think ill tell them about AR if they continue to show interest, but i honestly don't think they are mature enough to make good decisions...we shall see.

Originally posted by Peter North
    Rampage did u just call your fraternity a "FRAT"??? SHAME SHAME

You call yoursef Peter North? Are you a fan?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    "How lucky we are, we men of knowledge - that we know to keep silent long enough!"
    -Nietzsche

-Sigmund Froid

"Uhhh I dunno! Ask that guy with the red helmet over there..."
    - Red Ketchup, standardised answer usually accompanied by a blank stare.

Thread Information