daem is offline Anabolic Member

what do you guys all do on the weekend?

what do you guys all do on the weekend? since most of my friends are out boozing their braincells away i find that i need other ways to relax/have fun without putting up with a bunch of drunken idiots, plus not going out with them makes me stay away from the booze while cycling. sometimes i go out on dates, read, and generally don't have too much fun unless there are good sports on the tube. just wondering if anyone else goes through a less than exciting weekend on a regular basis.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Daem, I'm with you...i attend a pretty decent party school, but with the bodyfat creeping up on me, I've put aside drinking for the time being and found it too difficult to spend my weekends being "the sober guy". I'll hang out with the girlfriend when i can convince her not to head out with friends, and usually I can find one friend willing to sacrifice a friday or saturday night to chill...but, when I can't, there's a lot of PS2, AR, DVD's and just general "me time", which I've found to be quite cool.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually go out Friday and Saturday night, clubs are my thing, I dont drink so bars suck, but clubs are starting to get borring too, I have cut it down to only going out on Sat Night because I work chest on Sat and like to feel good, plus I am tired after a week of work and working out, on fridays I just want to chill out, usually spend some time on the net looking at diet, training, steriods , on this msg board. Not drinking has really killed the social life, but I still go out, people look at you funny when you get water and not beer, I just tell them I am on XTC and pop a Dbol . haha Then for some reason they think you are normal

Pain

I like the me time too, nice and relaxing

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Booze now that I'm not on gear

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    yeah being healthy can affect your social life, i usually do the same as what you guys have said, play games, browse the net, lucky i have an addiction of downloading TV shows, so at least i always have things to watch on TV, but that can get old after watching about 3 or 4 in a row.

I'm on a cutting cycle at the moment, so definetely no booze, but either way i'm either on a bulking cycle or cutting cycle....

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    its funny how from college on our social lives revolve around alcohol instead of vice versa. i remember back in the early days of high school when i would do the stupidest, lamest shit with my boys that was actually fun because alcohol was not part of the equation and i didn't know any better. it seems alcohol is the only way that a night can be fun nowadays, however i still can't remember the last time i woke up the day after puking not vowing to cease drinking...i wish i could just tell people "i don't want to drink because im on AS and my liver will cease to function if i binge like you fucks are," however that would not get the response i would like. being DD sometimes is fine because i don't need to justify sobriety, but it is so hard to go to a bar and stay away from alcohol when countless friends/girls are all coming up asking you to take a shot with them or get a round.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I have shit to do tonight man...my friend just called me up and said that i should go visit this chik that i like at her work place right now...i dont think so...on valentines day...hmmmm...to wierd

Well, working shifts my "weekend" isn'T always sat-sun, and I work many of my weekends (I "moonlight" at the fire college)...

Any time free I get goes to my kid. (and it I don't have time, I make time).

Doesn't leave much time for fun stuff does it.

Red

Decoder is offline Banned
    yah not drinking on AS is hard, last time i was in the club the shot chic was walking around and came up to me, she asked if i wanted a shot i said no, she asked again i said no, she wouldnt fucking stop, she is like come on please and did some puppy face , i wanted to say i don't want to drink because im on AS and my liver will cease to function if i binge like you fucks are," - daem But i just said ill die if i drink ok, and she had a confused look and walked off.

Decoder...." Ill die if i drink" i like it

BigGreen...i know what you mean about those general times with yourself...when you aint in the mood or there is no shit to do...i just stay at home and have a quality time with myself

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, but it's time's like these i really wish I had a dog

Originally posted by BigGreen
    yah, but it's time's like these i really wish I had a dog
    I have one...not the toughest but the sweetest dog man...Viszla

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    jerk off till i can't see straight...

-- clocky baby

Originally posted by clockworks
    jerk off till i can't see straight...

-- clocky baby
    I usually do that but the fina has made it a bit harder to do. haha

Pain

samoth is offline Member
    Wow... this all sounds familiar. I go to a college as well, and am not a drinker. I don't even like to drink if I'm not on cycle. I just spend the time reading or studying... maybe find some friends to visit for a short period of time, just to say 'hi'... that way I'm not obligated to take a drink or hit of whatever they are taking. Often I go home on the weekends to find some of my friends that are still in HS or older friends who can still have fun and socialize without drugs/alcohol.
    I really hate that, once people hit college age/ 21 years old, that socializing REVOLVES around alcohol consumption. Hell, I'm 22 and hang out with some bros that are as young as 16 or 17 just because they are more interesting... as well as sober.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    MOOOOOLSON HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA!!!

DO DO DO DO DOOOO!

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Funny thing is...

Im not too much into drinking wether on cycle or not. dieting or not. bulking or not...doesn't matter I still only drink 1 or 2 a month........Im into finer things in life. Flaunting money by spending big bucks on dates with girls..spoiling my dates and spending big money when going out to eat knowing I dont have the money to drop...I usually go out to eat and to a new movie with the girlfriend every friday. On saturdays we hang round the house and usually cook(I love trying to cook new things) and on sundays I hang around the house and read and just lie round

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Terinox
    MOOOOOLSON HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA!!!

DO DO DO DO DOOOO!
    Me too. A bad HNIC game is still ten times better than any weekday game.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Me and some friends played strip poker last night. I hooked up with a girl and we have plans for next weekend

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Hockey Night in Canada.........then hooked up with the bro's and they took me out clubbin (the hockey game was better!!)

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member

I must be a geezer!

I guess I'm just an old guy, I just hang out with my pooch. Oh yeah and my dog and just chill and watch movies.

RHINO

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Dude, get a job at a club. I work a door, which is way more fun than drinking. People will still ask if they can buy you drinks/do shots with them but just say you're working if you don't want a drink or do what I do: say yeah but you gotta buy the other boys one too which and order three triple rye n cokes on them( about $9 each ) hahaha, cracks me up every time. Warning though, do this to people you don't like or people you don't want buying you drinks in the future. Like Denis Leary sang I'm an asshole, I'm an asshole.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Warrior ask me to post this picture for him...It's not an easy job being a male gigolo on the weekends
    Last edited by EXCESS; 02-16-2003 at 09:08 PM.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by usualsuspect
    Warrior ask me to post this picture for him...It's not an easy job being a male gigolo on the weekends
    I think one word sums it up..."WHOA"

Thread Information