Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NMacFar

Thread: Lee Priest's contest cycle

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

Lee Priest's contest cycle

http://forums.muscular development.com/showpost.php?p=2208560&postcount=313

Straight from his own words. I also suggest reading that thread as it is excellent

erase the space in muscular development

EDIT: if this is against the rules, I'll just copy and paste what he said
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 08-25-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    link got broken cause of the site name... spell it out with spaces or something

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    link got broken cause of the site name... spell it out with spaces or something
    just copy and paste the link but delete the space between "muscular" and "development"

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    and what proof is there thats actually him?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    god his grammer is horrible

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    god his grammer is horrible
    that would be grammar lol. couldnt resist mate

hahaa guess i should have double checked that

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    he's a muscular development writer, they wouldn't let someone pose as him on their forum and get up to 5k posts.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    sorry but hes a fukin liar.

another interview all her said is he takes 2cc of deca and para a week and another all he takes is sust 250 one cc a week.

you cant believe them. they wont discuss there past usages because its dangerous, all you need is a 16 yr old to find it and go hey i wona be like lee priest, so im gona follow his cycle and take 5g of test per wk.

NMacFar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    sorry but hes a fukin liar.

another interview all her said is he takes 2cc of deca and para a week and another all he takes is sust 250 one cc a week.

you cant believe them. they wont discuss there past usages because its dangerous, all you need is a 16 yr old to find it and go hey i wona be like lee priest, so im gona follow his cycle and take 5g of test per wk.
    Hey, I wanna be like Lee Priest, so i'm gonna follow his cycle and take 5g of test per week!
    william981125 likes this.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    so now we are going to argue about someone else's cycle? interesting.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    he's a muscular development writer, they wouldn't let someone pose as him on their forum and get up to 5k posts.
    no, some backroom person is the writer and he puts his name to it, dont believe this for a second, sorry.
    Last edited by dec11; 08-26-2010 at 08:41 AM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    thats bull

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    no, some backroom person is the writer and he puts his name to it, dont believe this for a second, sorry.
    You are 1000% wrong sorry. Lee Priest is very active on the MD forums and MD wouldn't allow someone to pose as a pro on their forums. It's a very controlled place and Flex Wheeler is one of the people that controls the place. I'd bet my life on this.

Anyways, if you read through the whole thread, Lee is pretty adamant about his claims and you see many of the posters don't believe him

So he pins Tren A E4D's? interesting. runs test c and E @ same time instead of just one at twice the dose? These pro's are something else. =S

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Can someone copy and paste the article are post it here or pm me with it because no matter what i do i cant get that link to work....

Thanks...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Can someone copy and paste the article are post it here or pm me with it because no matter what i do i cant get that link to work....

Thanks...
    done

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Priest

16 to 9 weeks out. 250mlTest Cyp, 350mlTest Enth, 200mlDecca every 6 days, 2-4ius Gh a day, 50mlg Anapolan a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day.

14 weeks out start Clen , takeing 6 tabs a day, 2 days on, 2 days off and so on.

9 to 7 weeks 200mlDecca,200mlTest Enth, every 6 days, 200ml Mastron every 4 days, 1 Anapolon a day, 1 Nolvadex a day, Keep Clen as normal. 1 proviron morning, 1 at night.

7-3 weeks out 150ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50ml Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 3 days, 1 Anapolon a day, 20mlg Nolvadex aday, 1 proviron morning, 1 at night. Clen as normal eg 6 a day 2 on 2 off.

3-2 weeks out, 100ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50mlg Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 4 days, 1 Proviron Morning, 1 night, 1 Arimadex a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day. 25mlg Anavar a day, 25-30mlg Halo a day. Clen as normal

2 weeks out Stop GH.

10 days out Stop Tren and Prop. Keep every thing else the same
    7 days out Stop Win-V and swap over to Oral win 30mlg a day, keep all othe orals the same, right up to show day.

We may use a little T-3 3-4 WEEKS OUT 30-40MCG A DAY.

here ya go

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    You are 1000% wrong sorry. Lee Priest is very active on the MD forums and MD wouldn't allow someone to pose as a pro on their forums. It's a very controlled place and Flex Wheeler is one of the people that controls the place. I'd bet my life on this.

Anyways, if you read through the whole thread, Lee is pretty adamant about his claims and you see many of the posters don't believe him
    yep

whats anapolon? anadrol ???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    done

Thanks bro....

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    whats anapolon? anadrol???
    yep...

he should just quite bodybuilding, use more sust and join the UFC

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I call BS on that cycle..... could it be his... I suppose but i'm just not quite buying into him taking tren ace every 4 days.

I know too many people in the sport who feed me plenty of info regarding dosages and this cycle is nothing like theirs. Now ofcoarse everyone is different and maybe this is what works for him..... idunno.....

End story..... we're still in the dark regarding pro dosages and protocols. We can only speculate..... the important thing to remember tho is that each person needs to spend the time to figure out how each compound works for them. Just because Lee Priest is running tren every 4 days and winny 3 days a week doesn't mean that'll work for the next guy when his comp comes around. It's all experimentation and dedication.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

After reading through that whole thread, I believe him. He has always been an honest guy and he supports his claims with every post. It makes sense if you read through it. A lot of the thread is about synthol use

Brodon is offline Junior Member
    Read the whole thread about a bunch of nerds trolling Lee Priest? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    After reading through that whole thread, I believe him. He has always been an honest guy and he supports his claims with every post. It makes sense if you read through it. A lot of the thread is about synthol use
    sorry mate but the way id believe this is if i seen him saying it himself

Quote Originally Posted by Brodon View Post
    Read the whole thread about a bunch of nerds trolling Lee Priest? lol

whats worse, what you just said or the fact that Lee lies about this shit... might as well say he's all natural.

Blog Entries
    I am of the opinion that pros take huge amounts of aas, more than we think. Ive had this opinion for sometime now and after reading a thread on another board im convinced of it....

This was written by a very respected guy who has spent years working with the pro's.

This site was always set up as an advanced site, where you can find TRUTHFUL information about bodybuilding, not bulshit and ideology promoted by people who generally have agendas.

This is the truth:

If your diet, training, health and rest are completely up to scratch, the more steroids you take, the bigger you will get. It's as simple as that.

Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren , a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

BUT, pros have the genetics to have their bodies accept the gear, and generally not get sick on it.

And ancilliary use is huge - liver aids to the max, anti-e's, dht blockers, cardio supps, cholesterol supps, etc.

Still, most of them are complete wrecks. They can't control bodily functions,
    they pass out from walking a flight of stairs, they get drenched in sweat from tying their shoelaces. Gyno, baldness, dry skin, gout, excess bodily hair, acne, etc are ALL existant in virtually all of them.

It is not a healthy sport, drug use is ENORMOUS, but to ignore it and to preach otherwise is pathetic and not what this site is about.

BTW, Synthetek's books have on them who's who of current pros ordering Syntherol constantly. They ALL use it extensively. It is pathetic though, when one orders a bottle and their credit card gets declined due to not enough funds. You think a 30+ yo would have his life in order more than that.

Anyway, I'm sick of seeing the bullshit that has been promoted on this site the last few years. This site was originally set up as an uncensored place where you can find the truth about advanced performance enhancing, regardless of consequences. It's getting back to that.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    I am of the opinion that pros take huge amounts of aas, more than we think. Ive had this opinion for sometime now and after reading a thread on another board im convinced of it....

This was written by a very respected guy who has spent years working with the pro's.

This site was always set up as an advanced site, where you can find TRUTHFUL information about bodybuilding, not bulshit and ideology promoted by people who generally have agendas.

This is the truth:

If your diet, training, health and rest are completely up to scratch, the more steroids you take, the bigger you will get. It's as simple as that.

Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren , a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

BUT, pros have the genetics to have their bodies accept the gear, and generally not get sick on it.

And ancilliary use is huge - liver aids to the max, anti-e's, dht blockers, cardio supps, cholesterol supps, etc.

Still, most of them are complete wrecks. They can't control bodily functions,
    they pass out from walking a flight of stairs, they get drenched in sweat from tying their shoelaces. Gyno, baldness, dry skin, gout, excess bodily hair, acne, etc are ALL existant in virtually all of them.

It is not a healthy sport, drug use is ENORMOUS, but to ignore it and to preach otherwise is pathetic and not what this site is about.

BTW, Synthetek's books have on them who's who of current pros ordering Syntherol constantly. They ALL use it extensively. It is pathetic though, when one orders a bottle and their credit card gets declined due to not enough funds. You think a 30+ yo would have his life in order more than that.

Anyway, I'm sick of seeing the bullshit that has been promoted on this site the last few years. This site was originally set up as an uncensored place where you can find the truth about advanced performance enhancing, regardless of consequences. It's getting back to that.

Very very very accurate post IMO..... the dosages listed are pretty consistant with thing's i've heard.....

Regarding this site..... I think it's important that we "preach" the safe usage of aas tho. someone going pro is a very rare occurance - there are more "beach body" guys on this site than true bodybuilders. I think thats why we harp so much on the lowest effective dosage..... etc.

great honest post 007.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Very very very accurate post IMO..... the dosages listed are pretty consistant with thing's i've heard.....

Regarding this site..... I think it's important that we "preach" the safe usage of aas tho. someone going pro is a very rare occurance - there are more "beach body" guys on this site than true bodybuilders. I think thats why we harp so much on the lowest effective dosage..... etc.

great honest post 007.....

~Haz~
    Couldnt agree more bro..

Simple, anyone attempting to copy pro cycles would seriously be putting their health at risk and it would therefore never be advised here. These pro's have teams of people advising them on all aspects.

I dont get why ppl are curious to find out what and how much they are running? just like ppl wants to know whats a diet of a pro body builder who is 300 lbs and 5% BF.......who cares what he use see what works best for you........IMO

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I dont get why ppl are curious to find out what and how much they are running? just like ppl wants to know whats a diet of a pro body builder who is 300 lbs and 5% BF.......who cares what he use see what works best for you........IMO
    I think it's just a curiosity thing..... we're a world of "extremes" and this is one of those things that people wanna see something crazy.

Kai greene eats 40lbs of fish in a week..... if I tried that..... i'd die LOL. I don't eat anywhere near what he eats - i'm jsut not at that point. He didn't start out eating 40lbs of fish in a week and he certainly didn't start out at 3 grams of test and 2 grams of tren a week LOL! It's all experimentation and learning your body..... I can't stress that enough.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I think it's just a curiosity thing..... we're a world of "extremes" and this is one of those things that people wanna see something crazy.

Kai greene eats 40lbs of fish in a week..... if I tried that..... i'd die LOL. I don't eat anywhere near what he eats - i'm jsut not at that point. He didn't start out eating 40lbs of fish in a week and he certainly didn't start out at 3 grams of test and 2 grams of tren a week LOL! It's all experimentation and learning your body..... I can't stress that enough.

~Haz~
    u saw over kill too

Give Lee the benefit of the doubt and hope he posts that in order to keep amateurs from trying to jump onto his "real" cycles.

007, its nice to see you actually not only explain what it takes to be a Pro... but MORE IMPORTANTLY, the affects it has on the body.

I hope to god the newbs never try something like that

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    cannot believe that thread sorry. just doesnt add up

Thread Information