Thread: Subway Brawl

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Subway Brawl

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81076968/

And at some point, a chick gets her nose busted!
    What the hell gets people to act so stupid? ****ers can't even fight!

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like people living the DREAM !

Man, if I were Tosh O I could make a racist() comment and it would be funny, but Im not, so I'll just sit here and think them to myself

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    ya you only hope that something like that would look like a fight in the movies...but sadly it sucked haha

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Got into a brawl last night, no chicks involved though, thankfully. Nice find.

HP

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Got into a brawl last night, no chicks involved though, thankfully. Nice find.

HP

what happened?

Walking down Fry street in Denton Texas. (a bar strip pretty much). Up ahead me and my buddy saw a scrap going down between one shirtless fat guy and another with a black shirt on. Apparently the man in the black shirt was the shirtless guys friend, but he was trying to calm him down from being shitfaced drunk. Instead the shirtless fat guy starting to fight his own friend. So I intervened and tried to break up the fight. The shirtless guy saw me and had no clue who the hell I was so he proceeded to attack me. Got him in a rear naked choke and pushed him into a brick wall. He used his legs to bush against the brick wall and I landed on a car parked right behind me. Got a few cuts on my back from that. Keep in mind the choke was still locked the entire time. Then he proceeded to hit me in the head to get out of the choke. Got a little bump on my temple but I still persisted to keep him in lock. He hit harder so that's when I let go of the choke, the guy turns around to hit me. Instead I KO'd his fat ass before he could get his right arm up for the punch.

Then the bouncer finally got outside and grabbed me by the neck and said something like don't you ever come back here I'm calling the cops blah blah blah (he assumed i started it since I was shirtless standing over a guy that I just knocked out.) I said you better let go of my throat or I will lay you out the same way this fat **** got layed out. Then another bouncer came and proceeded to tell the bouncer holding me that I was cool and was just trying to control the situation before anyone else got hurt. He clearly noted my intentions were all good and I was trying to be a helpful samaritan. Then he proceeded to apologize.

Cops came, took him away in an ambulance and that was that. His friend thanked me and so did the bouncers for controlling the situation. Obviously the bouncers weren't doing their job which was in my mind left me flabbergasted.

All ended well though. My right hand is sore and my head is bit sore but no bruises or cuts. Just a scrap on my back from the car I fell into.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The sust 250 is strong on this board

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    The sust 250 is strong on this board

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Note to self, do not park car near entrance to clubs.....

I had a buddy who liked to brawl. At one of the bars we went to he got into a brawl with someone and as they where exchanging punches and a little free style wrestling they ended up ALMOST on the hood of my car. My friend saw it was my car and said STOP!!!! Not on this car and moved away. hahahaha I have to give him props for being aware of his surrounding. I had a 85 Trans AM with some nice airbrush mural on the hood.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Walking down Fry street in Denton Texas. (a bar strip pretty much). Up ahead me and my buddy saw a scrap going down between one shirtless fat guy and another with a black shirt on. Apparently the man in the black shirt was the shirtless guys friend, but he was trying to calm him down from being shitfaced drunk. Instead the shirtless fat guy starting to fight his own friend. So I intervened and tried to break up the fight. The shirtless guy saw me and had no clue who the hell I was so he proceeded to attack me. Got him in a rear naked choke and pushed him into a brick wall. He used his legs to bush against the brick wall and I landed on a car parked right behind me. Got a few cuts on my back from that. Keep in mind the choke was still locked the entire time. Then he proceeded to hit me in the head to get out of the choke. Got a little bump on my temple but I still persisted to keep him in lock. He hit harder so that's when I let go of the choke, the guy turns around to hit me. Instead I KO'd his fat ass before he could get his right arm up for the punch.

Then the bouncer finally got outside and grabbed me by the neck and said something like don't you ever come back here I'm calling the cops blah blah blah (he assumed i started it since I was shirtless standing over a guy that I just knocked out.) I said you better let go of my throat or I will lay you out the same way this fat **** got layed out. Then another bouncer came and proceeded to tell the bouncer holding me that I was cool and was just trying to control the situation before anyone else got hurt. He clearly noted my intentions were all good and I was trying to be a helpful samaritan. Then he proceeded to apologize.

Cops came, took him away in an ambulance and that was that. His friend thanked me and so did the bouncers for controlling the situation. Obviously the bouncers weren't doing their job which was in my mind left me flabbergasted.

All ended well though. My right hand is sore and my head is bit sore but no bruises or cuts. Just a scrap on my back from the car I fell into.
    Can you put me in a rear naked hold ?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    what first kp got in a fight now you and im pretty sure someone else was in a fight recently

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Note to self, do not park car near entrance to clubs.....

I had a buddy who liked to brawl. At one of the bars we went to he got into a brawl with someone and as they where exchanging punches and a little free style wrestling they ended up ALMOST on the hood of my car. My friend saw it was my car and said STOP!!!! Not on this car and moved away. hahahaha I have to give him props for being aware of his surrounding. I had a 85 Trans AM with some nice airbrush mural on the hood.
    Good thing your Trans didn't get into the scuffle!

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Can you put me in a rear naked hold ?
    Can you handle it?

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    what first kp got in a fight now you and im pretty sure someone else was in a fight recently
    True that bro.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought this was a fight in a Sandwich shop for a minute.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Nemisis View Post
    Man, if I were Tosh O I could make a racist() comment and it would be funny, but Im not, so I'll just sit here and think them to myself
    i love tosh.0

one of the best shows going.

Thread Information