Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car woes

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    Yeah,thats crazy the way insurance bites ya.I couldn't get insurance for a gsxr1000 for under 1800.00 a year (the bike I wanted).So I settled for the 919 around 550.00 a year until they relize it's just a stripped down rocket then it'll probably go up!
    Must be nice! The only people that would insure me was Progressive and they charged me $4,600 for full coverage with a $250 deductible for a 2001 Yamaha R1! They didn't even let me pay it in installments!
    I do need an SR-22 though so that could be the reason.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by chevy44
    well i drive a chevy camaro, v6, 5 spd. shes my first car! and i love her but i am in the process of buying another chevy camaro, v8 6 spd, after test driving that bad boy today, i fell in love!! and shell be mine tomorrow!!!!!!!!
    bro a Z-28 and Trans am are huge differences then the V-6 i used to have a 99 TA it ran 13's and only had the basic bolt ons.
    JLI

Originally posted by jammergsxr
    Actually I'm talking quarter mile times,I don't know why you keep bringing up 0-60 times(big difference).I was the rider on the bike( And yes I know how to ride)And I was the driver of the car.Then compared time sheets.I'll try and dig them up and post them The bike ran mid 11's,the car ran low11's.But either way you look at it the bikes a better value,Bone stock running mid 11's and a 00 neon thats had more money than I hate to think about in it running a few tenths of a second faster.
    But if you really want some proof I live here in ohio and if you would like we could meet up at Muncie dragway when test and tune is underway and I'd be more than happy to go toe to toe with your vette.
    hey bro i believe you but would be cool to see some poeple from AR maybe i can make it up there one day. the only problem is i have no idea where thats at im in columbus. oh and if you running 11's you'll blow the vette it only runs low to mid 12's but i plan on working the motor a little more sometime when the money is there.
    JLI

jammergsxr is offline Member
    That would be cool,If your in columbus your'e looking at a 3 hour drive.We could meet up there run a few good shots,kick back and knock back a few corona's.Lots of cool Bro's and cool cars and bikes.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    jammergsxr,, dont forget the dbol pills and darts loaded with juice!!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Originally posted by G Child

Must be nice! The only people that would insure me was Progressive and they charged me $4,600 for full coverage with a $250 deductible for a 2001 Yamaha R1! They didn't even let me pay it in installments!
    I do need an SR-22 though so that could be the reason.
    Holy smokes thats who I go through,What did you do hit a Nun with a dodge demon?

haha go through the same insurance that you have car house and all that or if you dont have house and shit yet go through your parents my insurance on my bike is $400 a year full coverage 250 deductible.
    JLI

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I love my Fiat 500 (Cinquecento).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information