KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

The wrath of K'Fit

Terinox...

oh yee of little faith... I've been having girl problems and been outta town working.... I do apoogize for that! I posted it up in another thread and It sucked, espeacially happening around Valentines day... The sad thing is I broke up with her. Sucks to love someone that doesnt return it.

Anyway...The jokes...they continue...

K'Fit

SEX IN THE DARK:

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one. She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard," She screamed at him,"how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!" The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: "I'll explain the toy . . . you explain the kids."

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL that was a funny one.

One more for the married folks

A man and his wife go to the site of their honeymoon for their 25th anniversary. As the couple is reflecting on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asks the husband, “When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?”

The husband replies, “All I wanted to do was fuck your brains out and suck your tits dry.”

“What are you thinking now?” the wife asks as she undresses.

The husband quickly replies: “It looks like I did a pretty good job.”

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Re: The wrath of K'Fit

Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    Terinox...

oh yee of little faith... I've been having girl problems and been outta town working.... I do apoogize for that! I posted it up in another thread and It sucked, espeacially happening around Valentines day... The sad thing is I broke up with her. Sucks to love someone that doesnt return it.

K'Fit

Hmmm...

Alright, if you really are having some troubles in the personal life area, then I forgive you, that's okay, take the break. But you must understand, when in AR, it takes a hold of you like no women ever could You become part of AR, you mold with it, unite with it, make love to it...well you get the idea

Good luck with the girl issues (don't let them stress you out too much!!!).

well I swore i would never post my drama on AR...afterall this isnt the place for it...but an explaination is due..

Valentines day I got her a 3 stone diamond necklace...dozen assorted roses, candy, stuffed bear, the whole 9...

I couldnt think of a romantic way to give her the necklace because we were going to have a romantic night with some close friends, then go see a comedian..So i was going to suprise her at her house Valentines day at 12am...with the necklace..

Well i stop by her house and she's not there...so i call her cell phone and finally get her at 1am...Well she went out dancing with some of her girlfriends...

I dont worry about it and just tell her I'll stop by lata...she thinks i'm all trying to check up on her, and gets mad... So i get to her house later that night and she's jumping down my throat thinking i'm checking up on her..I told her I wasnt and she was only caught in her lie because I was trying to do something nice for her (ie...give her the necklace)

She doesnt believe me so I lay everything out in front of her and say, open this...*(the necklace)* She does, and then I guess she felt bad because she didnt say anything the rest of the night.

Well the next night *valentines day* we were both drinking ad having a good time...and she say's "you know i wont stop going out with my girls" I told her I dont care, she just doesnt have to hide it"...well that set her off and she just jumped down my throat. Well i cant get mad at her because well, it's frustrating and she say's "well it's the steroids making you mad"..and i'm all like..no it's you! LOL anyway, i dont get terribly mad, she just uses it in the arguments.

anyway...we argue all night and finally i'm tired of her shit... I say.."look you only care about yourself, and going out and dancing on some guy"...I dont have time for that when all i care about is you. When you grow up and learn to show your feelings for me...give me a call"

Well the next day she tells me she doesnt want to see me that day, but she left her flowers at my house, and I didnt want them there...and i had to go check on my mother who was ina car accident...so i decide i will drop them by her house and leave.

I do this, and leave and tell her, if she wants to see me, to call me

Well she calls me at 9:30 that night, and I go over to her house... We end up just sitting there her in one chair, me on the couch.. I asked if she was going to come sit with me, or if i was going to sit alone...she doesnt answer and just sits there for the next half hour. I say..look i can do this at home...and she say's well why dont you leave then...

I get up put my shoes on, and say..Look i'm tired of this shit...When you grow up and learn how to care about someone other than yourself, Call me. She argues back a lil' bit with bullshit reasons, and I tell her the truth..nobody will ever love her like I do, nor treat her as good as I do.

(her ex husband was a tight wad with money, and never showed he cared for her in words, or gifts)

I then tell her, when she realizes what she's lost, and wants it back and is willing to show me she cares..to call me...

that was my last 3 days...the two up until today, i've spent basically feeling sorry for myself, like i'm the bad person...even though everybody is telling me I did nothing wrong....

So there it is...my sad lil' story!

K'Fit

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Although I never really spoke to you...or know you...I empathize with you greatly. I have had a very similar problem, where I gave her everything(including my love), and got little in return. She claimed to love me, but was rarely there for me when I needed her the most. Time heals all wounds, and if it was ment to be, she will come around in the end. If not, you sound like a great guy, and will find a wonderful woman to compliment that. Take care.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Well sheet Kinip.. that really sucks.

Can't give you much advice unfortunately.

Hopefuly she'll see the light, and make the right choice.

Otherwise.. y'know... I know you really care about her, but girls like that arn't worth the trouble. If they can't change now, they're not going to change later.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    That is too bad dude, sorry to hear....but, not only has she not called yet, she kept the necklace too!?!? That's not very nice!

But it seems you are right, I mean, she isn't putting an effort into showing you the relationship is a big deal, and hiding that other stuff about her friends, maybe she's not mature enough for you dude. Good luck.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    You know, when it comes down to it, every stupid thing I've ever done (well, not counting the drunk shit) has been over a girl and every time I've ever felt truly down on myself it was cuz of a girl. I imagine I'm not all that different than any guy on here, so we all feel your pain i'm sure....and we probably all hope the stupid shit along the way leads to someone that makes it all worth while. IN the meantime, however, as the Kennedy clan has proven, female problems excuse all miscues in politics, so you once again have my support as lounge lizar/moderator.

I appreciate all of your understanding...

I particularly like the Kennedy reference!

Ok, look at the top for today's joke soon!

K'Fit

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    ever heard of a love triangle? how about a love line: girl A loves me, i love girl B, girl B loves no one...blasted girl B...and i do so much for her...

man, i know how you feel. its hard to pour your everything into a person and have them return so little. i keep clinging to the pitiful shred of hope that one day it will be returned...but it hasn't for the past 3 years...=(

-- clocky baby

Thread Information