Colibri is offline Banned

Time To Get In Gear: (Concerning [My]Site)

I'm sure most of you know that I have a bodybuilding site in the works; I posted the design a while back and received nothing but good feedback

It's still in design mode though, I have a tendency to work like crazy, forget about it for a while then start again.

I'm just starting to get things sorted content wise, starting with the main articles. I need to create a list of topics to create content on, so I'll need your help on idea topics.

I have extremely high hopes for the site, as far a bodybuilding sites go, Bodybuilding.com is the main and only major one, but simply put, half of their articles (teen mainly) are pure steaming pile of shit. There are still articles on their completely incorrect, even teen reviews (15+) on 1-AD, tribulus and that sort of thing.

Followed by that is AR for Steroids (Not to discredit Big Cat's stuff on BB.com) and GetBig.com for news and pictures. Aside from that, there are hundreds of sites that are not even sites, just forums. But that's just turning into a rant.

One feature I'll definitely need input/help on is a GYM database. I'm not talking about main Gym's in America type thing; I'm talking about a worldwide database that spans to every known GYM/Fitness center type facility such as those in high schools and the like.

I'll update in the post as it develops. Any questions or input should be posted or PM me if you prefer.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=38155 - The design I posted, I may update you with another.

YellowJacket is offline Junior Member
    Bump for you, I remember you from BB.com.... glad to see another board go up....best of luck with it....

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    looks tight fool

Thanks.

Yeah, I remember you YJ, I'm sure we were in a flame war or two

What did you get banned for?

YellowJacket is offline Junior Member
    Yes Im positive we were brother.....

Umm....well I contradicted a mod in a debate, which isnt allowed there and right before I started to post the article to hand him his ass, I was banned. Not to mention my biased towards homebrews, which Ryan deems "bad for business" and you cant have that now can you? Pretty lame I suppose, but Im not surprised.

Saw you register over at my board, feel free to drop a link to your site whe nits ready....

Bodybuilding.com's nothing more than a shotty self hyping site aimed only towards hyping up their "cheap" prices and gouging their fourms down our throat. Just another money-making venture. I don't see any other forums blocking out other sites. Hell, someone asked for cheap protien, I gave the link to All Sports Nutrition, I was banned and the post deleted.

It's a nice board, I'll be sure to drop by.

Update: With haveing to eventualy sort out the images copyrights and so on, I may have to use a 3D model program (Poser 4 Probably) to near duplicate the poses and proportions of the bodybuilder images.

That's a last resort though. Anyone got any insight on the copyright problem?

Concerning the copyright issue, looking at the disclaimer from http://www.fitflex.com/gallery_dorian.html - that page, all images used were avalable free with no copyright indications, would I be able to legitimatly use them as this site has?

Anyone able to answer the above question?

Thread Information