Thread: Met Tobey today

ptbyjason Guest

Met Tobey today

Just got through meeting with Tobey a little while ago. He hooked me up with some great food. I can't wait to start eating.

Tobey I am glad I had the pleasure of meeting you. It was a wonderful experience that I will never forget.

I just want to let everyone know that he lives up to his Iron Chef title. He is in great shape, great size, and lean. I hope I can be in the shape he is in one day. He obviously has put in a lot of time over the years to getting in the shape he is in, as we all have I'm sure. Couldn't be a nicer guy, and I must admit I have even more respect for him than I did before. (Not that I didn't respect him before, but you know what I mean) He obviously knows what he is doing to achieve what he has.

Primo, sorry he didn't bring the protein bars, so you get nothing. You are going to have to take that up with him.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    iron chef...making any trips to NY soon? i'm starving

primodonna is offline Female Member
    jason...it's okay...you can tell me the truth that you ate them all
    What happens here, stays here

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    they don't call him the "IRON CHEF" for nothing

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Any trips planned to the UK buddy?? I could do with a chef for a while

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Jason....how come you didn't get all gushy when you spoke to me on the phone last week? It's because I didn't cook for you , right?

If I ever get to Bama Tobey, rest assured that I will be knocking at your door and holing a spoon and plate when you answer

Super is offline Female Member
    Don't worry Pete, this chef will be cooking for you and Bert tonight. Come hungry!
    Let your soul be your guide on your ship of dreams.

Never, never, never quit.

Hungry is my middle name Supe!! I just hope you don't have any aversion to grown men licking their plates clean

pete hungry 235. is that on you're birth cerrtificate? are you canadians on the east coast or west coast? i could be in montreal for dinner in about 3 hours. if you live like vancouver or something it may be harder. i want a free meal too!!

Super is offline Female Member
    Dane, we are on the East coast. And I promise there will be no one sticking to any diet tonight! The bar is open!

I will try to keep Pete away from my computer tonight though, so there will be no drunken posting.
    Let your soul be your guide on your ship of dreams.

Never, never, never quit.

We're East coasters. Bert is from Montreal and if you were there 2 days ago you could have had dinner with her...she was there for a week for training (work).

ptbyjason Guest
    sorry Pete, if I you send me some food, I may give you a gushy post. LOL

BTW, I have been eating the food and it is superb. I am loving it. I am so glad that I wrestled most of it from mugs. Tobey, don't worry I shared some, but I'm a growing boy.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    (PT) (Mugs)

........(Pete)

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    (PT) (Mugs)

........(Pete)

LMFAO

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    (PT)
    ........(Pete)
    Me too !!

BTW...Jason, I'll send you a Snickers in the mail

Venus! is offline Female Member
    It seems half of my day is spent cooking.........I wish I HAD an Iron Chef lol

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Thanksgiving Dinner

Hey Gays and GAls,
    I'm back but I can't stay on long.( Gotta go to work in a few minutes) Jason I'm glad that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving meal. I forgot to tell you that the gray mussy stuff at the bottom of the dressing was giblet gravy. I have several PM's that I need to respond to tonight but I will try to get them books in the mail to you tommorrow. Keep them for as long as you need them. And as far as being in shape? Well I really blew it over the Thanksgiving Hoildays, but I'm back to jogging this afternoon, hopefully I will be able to burn off any extra bulk that I may have gained this past few days off before anyone notices. I really enjoyed our visit this past weekend. It was really cool hanging out whith you and Mugs. Oh yeah I will be sending Mugs and his finnace ( Britney was it?) a little somthing in the package along with the books. Do me a favor and drop it off to him if you are in that area again. Thanks

Tobey

ptbyjason Guest
    good job, you got her name right, I'm impressed. If you want I can give you his address or I could just drop it off. Better yet, send it to me and I will give it to him. I want to see what it is. I haven't even gotten down that low to the gravy. I am still going through everything on top. Ok, I am getting hungry again, gotta go.

we may be having a AR get together at factory over the winter, is there a possibility of an AR dinner in teh near future too? we'll bring the food and the iron chef can whip it up.

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by dane26
    we may be having a AR get together at factory over the winter, is there a possibility of an AR dinner in teh near future too? we'll bring the food and the iron chef can whip it up.
    I don't know about at the factory. I'm not sure we could keep up with partyboy.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Getogether

Originally posted by dane26
    Where is the "factory" and I'll try my best to show up.
    IC

ptbyjason Guest
    It's in NYC bro. Partyboys favorite night club. You have no idea what you just got yourself in to. LOL

Venus! is offline Female Member
    I would go for sure if Tobey cooks. NY is not that far from TO

primodonna is offline Female Member
    All i can say is partyboy...this better happen before the end of february or the queen will not be able to come...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    whats this "puti popo rain on me" nonsense under your handle?

Thread Information