Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • I dont

3 42.86%
  • Its alright

0 0%
  • I love it

2 28.57%
  • My dogs name is sust and i replaced my wife/gf with a 10cc vial of test!

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

Who loves it!!!!!!!

I was just wondering who else here loves juice.....I mean seriously...this is the best shit in the world (besides sex but comes close). Im about half way thru my first cycle...i feel great, im gaining weight, i have nonstop boners....Thank god for the glory of test...I cant wait till my next cycle...ITs great nothing compares to this nothing.....All i gotta say (rambling) is WHO LOVES GEAR <-----------THIS GUY RIGHT HERE

BDTR is offline Retired
    Honestly... i really hate it. I hate night sweats, i hate acne, i hate prostate problems, i hate bloating, i hate the money it costs, i hate that its illegal, i hate high blood pressure, i fucking hate needles, i hate scar tissue, i hate high liver enzymes, i hate taking 40 minutes to blow my load from a blow job. What the hell am i doing?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    All that from orange juice

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    bdtr why then? are you still running cycles?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Cus i'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    bdtr why then? are you still running cycles?

hehe... ut oh you still got the gun under the pillow?

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Cus i'm an idiot.
    Your the man!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Cus i'm an idiot.
    Well all the better to do it bro more power or gear to ya

Cus i'm an idiot.
    hehe I want a real answer seriuosly... I dont wanna press ya but im just curiuos

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Honestly... i really hate it. I hate night sweats, i hate acne, i hate prostate problems, i hate bloating, i hate the money it costs, i hate that its illegal, i hate high blood pressure, i fucking hate needles, i hate scar tissue, i hate high liver enzymes, i hate taking 40 minutes to blow my load from a blow job. What the hell am i doing?
    Wish I had your size without the sides

BDTR is offline Retired
    At this stage in my life the pro vs con ratio leans in favor of pro, but honestly once you get into the higher doses, gear stops being fun and it starts being a chore.

At this stage in my life the pro vs con ratio leans in favor of pro, but honestly once you get into the higher doses, gear stops being fun and it starts being a chore.
    well heres another seriuos question for ya.. how far do you think I can get juice free?

well heres another seriuos question for ya.. how far do you think I can get juice free?
    your juice free???

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    your juice free???
    is that a shock? hehe

BDTR is offline Retired
    Honestly, from the stage your body is at... not much more. You're extremely advanced and the gains are going to keep on slowing and slowing.

Honestly, from the stage your body is at... not much more. You're extremely advanced and the gains are going to keep on slowing and slowing.
    ive only been training 3 years... advanced? I thought I read somewhere that Platz was all natural.

is that a shock? hehe
    You look great man!! Good Job...you remind me of my boss back home...he is natural and has made some amazing gains...He was blessed with wonderful genetics....Keep up the great work!!

I didn't get that one

BDTR is offline Retired
    I honestly would bet everything i own that platz wasn't all natural. When i say advanced, i mean the stage your body is at, you're already pretty huge and the gains must be slowing down.

ive only been training 3 years... advanced? I thought I read somewhere that Platz was all natural.

NO he wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I didn't get that one
    as far as Body building comp. wise.. Id love to go up against some guys "not to flame all you AR brothers" who are juicers and look better on stage. I seriuosly was looking at going pro maybe within the next 5 yrs.

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you're looking at going pro, then get ready to juice like the pro's.

as far as Body building comp. wise.. Id love to go up against some guys "not to flame all you AR brothers" who are juicers and look better on stage. I seriuosly was looking at going pro maybe within the next 5 yrs.

To get a pro-card in the IFBB your going to have to juice....IF you do it natural...that would be amazing for the sport though! Try it, you have the drive.

If you're looking at going pro, then get ready to juice like the pro's.
    thats another question.. remember about my chron's disease? do you think it will stop me.. I remember reading about that one guy.. hehe I better start remmebering names... having to quit, but he was WAY past what I have, having to have his colon removed. Chris said they were doing studies about GH healing Chrons

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you were to use steroids with your chrons, you'd be best to be monitored by a doctor frequently and let him know everything you're doing. I don't know what direct effect it would have on your disease though.

If you were to use steroids with your chrons, you'd be best to be monitored by a doctor frequently and let him know everything you're doing. I don't know what direct effect it would have on your disease though.
    ya cause he was talking about using catabolics just to help it go in remission. NO!!! hehe It'd be cool just to strive to be natural and make a statement ya know... kinda my goal.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hey if you can keep making gains natural then more power to ya, especially if its for your health.

Hey if you can keep making gains natural then more power to ya, especially if its for your health.
    naw Im just scared of the wife.. thats why I dont juice...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hey, i got a 110 lb girlfriend who im scared to death of if she found out i juiced.

Hey, i got a 110 lb girlfriend who im scared to death of if she found out i juiced.
    I remember when you were debating if you should tell her you juiced or not...you didnt did you? Mine is the same weight...and holy shit she can kick the shit outta me and i got 90 lbs on her....She fucking scares me!

I thinks its more of a mental thing... you know you could stomp em.. but respect and fear of losing em kinda keeps you in check... Kinda hard to explain..

I thinks its more of a mental thing... you know you could stomp em.. but respect and fear of losing em kinda keeps you in check... Kinda hard to explain..
    No you dont understand...she can really kick the crap out of me....I swear she was on a cycle herself. Once...just once i got her extremely pissed....She tossed me around the room like a rag doll...and theres nothin you can do cause shes a girl. Yeah i got my ass kicked....its sad

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    No you dont understand...she can really kick the crap out of me....I swear she was on a cycle herself. Once...just once i got her extremely pissed....She tossed me around the room like a rag doll...and theres nothin you can do cause shes a girl. Yeah i got my ass kicked....its sad
    well dont be mad if I have a laugh at your expense

hehe did she apologize? damn keep her away from the needles hehe

well dont be mad if I have a laugh at your expense

hehe did she apologize? damn keep her away from the needles hehe
    Its ok dude, all my friends laughed at me also...Some of her friends told her that her roomate (whos a stripper) was sitting on my lap at the bar....Which she was but i was drunk and wasnt seeing it as a big deal....Well when the shit hit the fan, she drug me around the room by my shirt and pretty much beat my ass. You think thats wild you should see her in bed.

yeah she apologized....Id hate to see what would happen if i cheated on her. Shed prolly go get a gun off of BDTR and blast my ass.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Big 'ol, the first round of results in that study are going to be in around 3 months from now.. they're screening as we speak, and there's going to be week by week updates after the treatment starts in 2 weeks. So, basically i'll have news for you in about a month or so. I talked to the professor running it, and he said that the results in rats/primates was VERY promising. So that's a big plus. You know i'm with you on this one, and i'll keep you posted.

Thanks chris.. did you ever do that overnight thing? were they studied your sleeping and woke you up shocking your nuts?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks chris.. did you ever do that overnight thing? were they studied your sleeping and woke you up shocking your nuts?
    yeah, it was harsh.. blue balls for a week..jk. at one point the girl that was running the study crept in, got up in my face, SCREAMED while flashing a strobe light, and asked me to play a game of chess with her. It was interesting to say the least.

BDTR is offline Retired
    if someone i didn't know woke me up screaming, they'd end up in the hospital. I'm in a rare state when i just wake up and paranoid as hell, when i was 13 i broke my moms jaw when she tried to wake me up and i kicked her from my bed half asleep. I dont think i could handle a sleep study.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    yeah, it was harsh.. blue balls for a week..jk. at one point the girl that was running the study crept in, got up in my face, SCREAMED while flashing a strobe light, and asked me to play a game of chess with her. It was interesting to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    hehe did you get your money? blue balls? I woulda been all.. " sorry I gotta take care of buisness" chess hu? if thats what ya wanna call it hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information