daem is offline Anabolic Member

funny thing happened at the gym today...

workout partner was on one of the end treadmills and i was on the opposite end because it was a busy time of day at my gym. he had been having really bad gas throughout our sets, but when we were running he ripped a huge fart that drifted all the way down to my end...there were 5 people in between us and all of them looked over in his direction and grimaced...a woman next to me even stopped mid workout and asked me if i smelled anything funny. i told her i could smell it too, and she started to complain...i never knew that a fart could smell so damn terrible until a whiff of it almost made me tear up. it wasn't til after we were finished with cardio he asked me if i smelled anything while running and i realized that it was him who ruined 5 other peoples runs with that bomb...ridiculous, but funny that it actually made it down to my end with enough strength to get the woman off the 'mill. just thought i would share this classy story with everyone

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, gas in the gym is always a good time.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    i fart there all the time, cant help it

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    damn thats one strong ass protein fart.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Always the "workout partner" never the one telling the story We are are family here, confess!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously, it wasn't me...i have had some embarassing moments with gas in the gym in the past, but i would be doing him a disservice if i claimed that brilliant specimen as my own i wish my gas was that potent because it would come in handy in certain situations

mammoth is offline Member
    At least he didn't do it while repping. Those tend to be a bit more vocal. I would rather somebody smell my farts then hear them!! Damn funny story though!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    ahhhh yes... the dreaded protein bombs... I almost forced an emergency landing once on a plane with one of those beauties!!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Damn man...thats scary. Only thing worse was this naked fuck was standing in front of me in the locker room, ass about 8 inches away from me and let one right by my arm, i felt it ...eesh.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I had to grab some canned protein to tide me over till I get my pro-rated and the gas HIT!!! me. My partner was doing leg presses and I grinned at hit and ROOOOOAARRR!!!! I let it out and the smell!!!!!! Coulda killed fish. I got 12 people outta the weightroom... funny thing is everone thought it was him cause he was leg pressin!!!

Thread Information