usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Is it true US Customs can...

Is it true that US customs has the right to open any package they desire as a result of our country being in a high state of alert?

I know things are real hot right now, but hearing that is only making me feel more uneasy waiting for my package. Any help??? Anyone recently experience any problems receiving a package from our neighbors up North??? Please comment....Usualsuspect

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Wait a minute, don't customs (any) have the right to open ANY PACKAGE at ANY TIME??? I mean what possible reason could you give them not to open it?!? If it's in terms of safety, then I guess they will do it one way or the other. Your only hope is that they just skip detailed inspection of your package. Cuz if they were to do detailed analysis of EVERY single package, that would take up too much time (i'm just guessing here).

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I think they can open up what ever they want. No matter what, no questions asked.

Aragorn

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think he meant giving a reason not to open it...he was just asking if customs has godlike authority when it comes to a package coming into the US. it all depends on who is working, how lucky you are, and how good your shipper packaged the stuff so it doesn't trigger suspicion. it is a crap shot...with the higher state of alert im sure that more packages are getting seized, but there is always that risk when dealing internationally because of all the threats against the US.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by daem
    It is a crap shot...with the higher state of alert im sure that more packages are getting seized, but there is always that risk when dealing internationally because of all the threats against the US.
    I realize the risk is greater right now going international but does that mean that customs opens packages randomly or just ones that trigger suspicion. What suspicion would they have on a regular packaged box filled with gear

And if the package is seized, do they send out a letter immediately? When should I expect it???

Thanks for the help so far......

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    they usually send you your package w/o the gear with a letter inside giving you a refrence number than a few days later they send you another letter with the narcotics letter stating it is illegal to import AS under some act. then another letter comes saying what they found and if you want to protest it you can.

just tear up all letters and take your loss if it happens
    abstrack@protonmail.com

big swoll is offline Member
    abstrak---is that all they will do if you get caught...just seize the package, or will there be a fine or jail time....or does that depend on the size of the order

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    No, thats it. Have had 3 seized in 2 months. Got letters and even one empty pack with letter inside. No biggie. Just wondering if customes flags addresses after they seize something going to that addy. Anyone know?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It depends on the amount. They can pass the info on to a local agency who can then do a controlled delivery. If your local law enforcement is bored they may go through the trouble.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i just got a letter from the customs office in Miami..on a package that was seized in Jan. coming from Peurto Rico.....tore it up and threw it away!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    heres a true statement for ya,,, customs can lick my cod sack!! those fuckers have cost me bookoo bucks over the years...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i agree ripped, im not a huge fan of their work

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    they sure as fuck opened my pack from C&K labs in china.......bastards....at least they left my clomid and clen . BTW, DO NOT ORDER FROM C&K IF YOU THNIK YOUR PACK WILL GO THROUGH WEST COAST CUSTOMS (i.e. san francisco) that goes for Lousisana and Texas bros for sure!!!!...i'm so fucking pissed

Thread Information