View Poll Results: If you could choose one...which one and why?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brad Pitt's good looks

2 2.08%
  • Arnold's physique

15 15.63%
  • Albert Einstein's brain

8 8.33%
  • Bill Gate's money

58 60.42%
  • Steven Speilberg's creativity

0 0%
  • Jay Leno's sense of humor

0 0%
  • Tommy Lee's penis

2 2.08%
  • Michael Jordan's athleticism

5 5.21%
  • Mike Tyson's fighting ability

3 3.13%
  • Pres. Bush's power

3 3.13%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BDTR is offline Retired
    The money, then ill just get implants to look like arnold.... yup.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Id take the money and buy an island with my own government. There you boys could fly in and have all the AS you want and work out with the pro's for your cycle. We would have never ending pussy for all and the best food/drugs you can get. Then you get to go home and show off your new muscles. On my island if you dont have juice you get arrested...you must carry at least one d-bol tab at alll times....pins and amps will be the currency.

Kato is offline Member
    I fit right in w/ all you greedy mf's....anyone who says money can't buy you happiness.....well give it to me.....and let me be happy!!!!!

Kato

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I went with the money. here's why

Don't need the cock or the brain, i'm not into collecting weird things.

Speilburg sucks.

You can kick all the ass you want, but someone can always pull a gun and end it in a flash.

Physique, good looks, these are things for the shallow. damn, it was close.

Athleticism? i guess it could get you money. it'd be a nice touch as well. But never as much as gates. Plus, jordan's athleticism didn't prevent his marriage from failing.

Suspect, Danielle, how come you didn't say what you picked?
    Just because you don't want to actually have tommy lee's penis on your body doesn't mean you can't have some fun with it jkjk
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 08-28-2003 at 12:18 AM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd take Arnold's physique. With it he has gained wealth and power and I don't care how much money you had Bill Gates is never going to be able to look like Arnold no matter how many drugs he takes.

Tayman is offline Junior Member
    I would pick money hands down. I could look like crap and not have a single talent in the world; as long as I had the money it wouldn't matter.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Easy answer for me...i'm surprised so many chose the $$ so quickly (altho i'm not sure why i'm surprised).

Jordan's athleticism. Hands down. What i wouldn't give to be able to play basketball for a living. It was a dream growing up...and in some fantasy land, it will always be a dream for me.

Yes, Gates has more (much, much more) $$ than Jordan. But are you honestly going to ever spend it all? I'm not sure you could if you tried. Jordan has plenty of money, more than I need. I'd take his in a second. As far as not preventing his marriage from failing...that's failure of a marriage - problems between him and his wife - this has nothing to do with his athleticism. Bill Gates' money wouldn't have saved his marriage either...

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Einstein's brain.

Mabye Marx's brain, I don't know.

But money/power/success do not appeal to me as much as intelligence.

CutieFace Guest
    I'll take Tommy Lee's dick on Arnold's body (in his younger years) w/ Michael Jordans stamina, Mike Tyson's strength, add in Ste ven Spielberg's Creativity, Jays sense of humor, Al's intelligence and Bill's money

Hmmmmmmmm sounds like a keeper

*smile*

cutie

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Your guys are missing the obvious choice. I picked Arnold's physique, becaue that is all Arnold had when he came here and look at him now........He has as shitload of money,he's a spokesperson,governor,actor and he married a rich bitch too.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Wow. I am surprised by these results so far.

I had a tough time choosing between, Einstein and Speilberg. These attributes are permanent and do not necessarily fade with age, like the others. I suppose the tie breaker here is that, being an artist myself, success requires much more than talent in my observation.

There are probably lots of people with more creativity than Stevie, but that alone does not allow them to pursue their creative interests as they choose ( ie making a living from it). I have seen enormously talented people who have not risen above local or regional respect. One can argue that each person defines success differently. I would counter by saying that in Speilberg's case, his success is acheiveing a level of respect where he can devote himself to the application of his talent. And if that's not good enough, well then that is my definition (in that case), and I was asked.

So that leaves Einstein. Not exactly a consolation prize. Supreme intellegence will always take you wherever you wish to go.

with bill gates money I would be on juice the rest of my life

jersey juice is offline Member
    THE MONEY!!! It might not buy happiness, but it sure a fuk gives you a lot more options... With financial independence you have the freedom to go and do what makes you happy and not have to worry about making a living from it. I'd work on motorcycles at a local shop for free when I felt like it and if I wanted to go to an island for a month with my girl I would...

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Tommy Lee's penis....why you ask....everything else these guys have come with a lot of stress....what is the stress that tommy lee's penis has? Sex with Pamela Lee? That penis touches all the hot girls.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information