Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    I was almost shocked not to see the cell phone listed. Especially living in LA, those dudes are all over the place. Are you here to workout or talk? Pick one.

What I hate is most is those dudes that come into the gym and stand infront of any machine, just to talk. They set up the rack, then stand around and talk for 15 min. After waiting, you walk up and ask are you done, then they look at you like your the biggest dick in the world. "Yeah, pal, I'm not the dick here."

So now I workout at 5:30am- no problem then.

Originally posted by Wiggum
    So now I workout at 5:30am- no problem then.
    I know what you mean... since I started hitting the gym at 6, I've seen very few idiots or people who go there to waste time. Feels nice!

LOVE the avatar btw

Red

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup

My god why didn't I think of that... that is SO annoying.

I almost died laughing the other day though... some jackass was yapping away on his cell-toy and put the phone down on the barbell rack, did his set of incline presses with 55-60lbs dumbells like it was the end of the world (you see the type), and them SMACKS the bumbells back onto the rack... and his phone

Half the bros in the gym were pissing themselves laughing.

Daaam it couldn't have happened to a better guy!

Red
    Now that is fucking hilarious!!! I'm lucky cause my university gym is in the 2ND level basement! So it's pretty low, surrounded by tons of walls, and therefore, not too many cellphones can get a good reception there, so it doesn't happen much.

Originally posted by Shredz
    You guys that call you over for a spot on bench and can't even do one rep...and then yell at you 5 MORE!!!

Give me a F@cking break I am here to spot but I am not about to blow out my back for your ego!!!!!! Drop the weight do it right and then you will stop looking at yourself in the mirror and wondering why you haven't grown in the past 3 years.

Fucking hilarious! I see this at my university sometimes. It's really funny!!! A guy gets on, and can barely hit like sets at 185, so they just decide for some fucked up reason they can handle 225 no problem. Stack up the weight and ask some poor guy to come and spot them. And you CAN JUST SEE that the poor spotter is doing shrugs/deadlifts to keep the dumbass alive. And they sometimes don't give up, they just keep going, 2,3,4 or 5 reps, and it's ALL THE SPOTTER BABY!!!

durbin22 is offline Member
    1.Naked people in the locker room
    2.Guys that walk around like there jacked when there not
    3.Stick boys wearing beaters
    4.People not wearing deodorant
    5.The half repper

Originally posted by durbin22

5.The half repper

Damn I see this alot too!!! Me and my friend call it the "shoulder roll bench press"

They barely even bring the bar half way, and they think they are all big n shit!!!

Originally posted by durbin22
    5.The half repper
    Hee hee

Last nite at the gym, this guy comes in, loads up the decline leg press machine with just about all the 45 lbs plates he can find... 7 or 8 on each side...

I'm looking at him figuring shiiiet... he must have killer legs...

Then I see him start his sets and I almost bust a gut laughing...

4-5 reps... grunting and almost screaming, and the charriot barely moved his reps were so short... I swear his legs barely bent. I'm thinking "come on, real presses here, wanna see that 25-45 degree on the knees..." this guy is barely going from 180 (straight) to 150 or 160 degrees.

3 sets of that... ugh... gimme a break dude.

Red

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    4-5 reps... grunting and almost screaming, and the charriot barely moved his reps were so short... I swear his legs barely bent. I'm thinking "come on, real presses here, wanna see that 25-45 degree on the knees..." this guy is barely going from 180 (straight) to 150 or 160 degrees.

Dude, I know exactly what you mean. What is the guy trying to prove, that he can ruin his knees quicker than anyone else in the gym?

What I hate is those who act like they know everything about the gym and then you ask them for a spot, and they have no clue. I was going for 315 on the squat (4-6 reps) and asked this dude to spot me. I almost shat out my intenstine because the dude didn't know how to spot me. I was pissed. Now I always ask before they do it. Some get insulted, some understand.

Slypknot is offline Member
    hahha - this thread is too damn funny.... I see all this crap in my gym as it's right by UCF and gets rather 'busy' around 6pm...

My favorites are:
    1: The guy who's pushing the whole stack on a naut. machine - when done just drops the whole thing and grunts...sounds like a freak'n gunshot throughout the gym...ever hear of negatives???

2: The guy who brings in his girlfriend (who's wearing pretty much NOTHING, 'cept maybe a white spandex bottom with black butt floss underneath and bikini) then looks like the Terminator at any guy who even tries to snag a peak... come on!!!

3: Guys who insist on coming to the gym with gel in their hair, but no towel... nothin like a white milky substance left on the bench where their head used to be... blick!

4: Jerkoffs that want to work in a set with me who are bigger and lazy.. they stack on their weight after my set and when done get up and stand by - wanting ME to unload their shit back to what I had before... sheesh

5 and #1 irritant:
    Dunno bout the rest of ya, but nothing motivates me more than doing curls or cables in front of a mirror. Helps with form and nice to see muscles I didn't notice before. NOW - while I'm doing this some hairy-back-goober decides he's going to do one arm curls and steps right in front of me....ummm, maybe he doesn't realize the mirror goes around THE ENTIRE GYM!

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup

4-5 reps... grunting and almost screaming, and the charriot barely moved his reps were so short...
    One of those recently turned up at my gym. About 6'1", maybe 195 lbs., short dreadlocks, wearing a white wife-beater and a bandana dew-rag, loads up the Smith machine with four 45s and a 25 per side and proceeds to do squats with about 1", maybe 2" range of motion max. He high-fives his buddy after every set of this. Then they go the the flat bench, load up 185 lbs., and the spotter proceeds to do upright rows while the guy on the bench looks like his arms are attached to the bar like a puppet.

--dnb

tebb11 is offline New Member
    My number one has to do with only one guy at the gym.

He wears a wife beater and he is tiny
    He wears Khackis to work out in.
    He wears his shiny black shoes that he would normally wear out clubbing
    And the best part he wears sunglasses the whole time.

DUMBASS

Originally posted by tebb11
    My number one has to do with only one guy at the gym.

He wears a wife beater and he is tiny
    He wears Khackis to work out in.
    He wears his shiny black shoes that he would normally wear out clubbing
    And the best part he wears sunglasses the whole time.

DUMBASS
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sunglasses in the gym...what a fucken joker!!!

Next time you see him tell him he's in a gym, not at the beach!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    #5- the grunter
    #4- the roiders who refuse to work hard and grow anyway
    #3- the assholes who refuse to learn etiquette
    #2- people who NEVER do legs, just chest and bi's

#1- I'm at a college gym- people who loudly speculate that I'm on steroids and act like its cheating.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    5) The little 100 pound kiddies who put 250 pounds on the bench and have their friends pick it up for them.

4) The sick fucks that bathe in the goddamn hottub (my friend got ringworm from the hottub because of peoples bathing fluids an shit!!!)

3) Guys that take up 3 pieces of equipment for an hour while they just sit on their lazy ass.

2) Guys that walk around naked and purposely hit you with their dick in the locker room.

1)The sick bastard that takes a piss on the hotrocks in the sauna and smells the whole locker room up. Whoever he is...I hope his dick gets burned off.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    old thread,but partys was funny as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    4) The sick fucks that bathe in the goddamn hottub (my friend got ringworm from the hottub because of peoples bathing fluids an shit!!!)
    Holy shit bro that is NASTY!!! Old gym I used to train at had a hot tub, but I never used it... saw too many dirty fucks driping with sweat go right in without a shower... gag.

2) Guys that walk around naked and purposely hit you with their dick in the locker room.
    I would fucking lose it... I don't care how big the dude is, I would fucking castrate him with a locker door and rearrange his face with the tile floor.

1)The sick bastard that takes a piss on the hotrocks in the sauna and smells the whole locker room up. Whoever he is...I hope his dick gets burned off.
    Jesus H Fucking Christ bro!!!! Where the hell do you train, a mental institution? Pissing on the rocks? Why don't they just take a dump right on the leg press machine while they are at it.

Man oh man... those were truly disturbing!

Red

Well, actually its a very nice gym. lol . But there are about 4 guys there that are just fucked up beyond alll recognition. It's a private gym very nice and very clean. This has only happend about two or three times. Other then that the place is great...but some people i swear to God...

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    How about the half set people. You know, the people who go down 6" on leg press, or that pull the lat bar to the chest, and then up to their eyes, and back done.

I hate the people who think they rule, so when tey get done doing arms and chest (and they only do arms and chest) they rip off their shirts and walk around with air lats.

I hate it when people are circuit training in a crowded gym.

I hate the people that go their to talk. Nothing more.

Last one, i hate the badass that throws his 40 lb. dumbbell and screams like he is the biggest one there.

They all suck.

sorry bros, didn't see all the responses about half reppers.

Just outta curiousity...I dont mean to sound stupid, but I've never heard the term "Air-Lats" can someone please describe what that means to me? I'd rather ask and feel dumb for a day then never know.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Just outta curiousity...I dont mean to sound stupid, but I've never heard the term "Air-Lats" can someone please describe what that means to me? I'd rather ask and feel dumb for a day then never know.
    you know when you see guys walk around with their arms stuck out like they have big lats when they really dont have shit

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    you know when you see guys walk around with their arms stuck out like they have big lats when they really dont have shit
    NLS=no lat syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    NLS=no lat syndrome
    Also known as I-L-S... Imaginary Lats Syndrome

Quite a tragic (and funny, in a tourettes kinda way) condition!

Red

hahahha. Ohhhh yeah, the guys that walk around acting like they have 20 inch arms sticking them out at the sides trying to be big right?

huh? is offline Associate Member
    ill be sure to do none of this when i start going to the gym :O

mass junkie is offline banned
    I myself am guilty of not putting dumbells in the right place.......I figure it only takes a couple of minutes to find them anyways if you look....and besides somebody gets paid to do that shit at the end of the night.

I feel like a retard if i put it in the wrong place...thats just me though, lol

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    At the gym I go to, there's always these two little fat fuckers always trying to out bench each other. These two kids weigh about 220-230 and maxing out at 135! Then when I get done with my workout, they are like "eh how much ya bench"? God i hate that shit.

Then when Im doing dumbell curls, one of those fat asses grabs a 15 pound dumbell, gets right in front of me and starts curling and grunting like he's a got a 100 pound dumbell. Thats only happened once though, because he ended up having a 40 pound dumbell thrown at his feet .

Oh yeah, not to mention the person that comes up to ya when your in the middle of incline bench presses and asks you "hey what are you taking?"

Then there's that asshole that holds up a Flex magazine and says that he can look like those guys if he took steroids .

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'll add this to the list

i didn't see it personally, but my partner in the gym told me this happened before i was part of the gym.
    my partner was a spinning teaching class and this lasy in her class just passed out on the bike!!!now here's the nasty part.....she dropped to the floor and pissed herself all over the spinning room floor and under people while they were still on their bikes in shock looking at her.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    One thing that pisses me off is people spitting in the water fountain and especially when they spit their damn gum in the water fountain and leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i didn't see it personally, but my partner in the gym told me this happened before i was part of the gym.
    my partner was a spinning teaching class and this lasy in her class just passed out on the bike!!!now here's the nasty part.....she dropped to the floor and pissed herself all over the spinning room floor and under people while they were still on their bikes in shock looking at her.
    is it fucked up if i am laughing at that???

Well Mr. Smelly is back in our gym(came back today)...I thought the ol' f'er had kick the bucket.....he takes garlic pills(caps) or something then mix that with a messed up skin fungus and he smells like pure shit....can't stand to get well within 100 yards of him....smells up the whole room....and to make things worse he cooks in the tanning bed first with makes him smell like cooked pure shit.....I don't understand how he can stand the smell of himself.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    1. The small bastards that refuse to climb ontop of the machines for me when I need more weight.

2. Guys who wont put the weights away for me ( that realy bugs me)

3. When people complain about lotioning my back up for me after my shower... COME ON I CANT REACH IT!!!

4. Those greedy bastards who wont share their protein.. even after I yell at them to give it up

5. The damn guys behind the desk that wont bring you a towel and wipe off the equipment after I use it.. I mean come on guys you work here.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    1. The small bastards that refuse to climb ontop of the machines for me when I need more weight.

3. When people complain about lotioning my back up for me after my shower... COME ON I CANT REACH IT!!!

4. Those greedy bastards who wont share their protein.. even after I yell at them to give it up

5. The damn guys behind the desk that wont bring you a towel and wipe off the equipment after I use it.. I mean come on guys you work here.
    Good stuff big

talon is offline Senior Member

B.S. fool, if you left the sweat you wipe it up...you lazy fool.......I work at a gym and thats just gross man, some one elses sweat makes me sick....

1) Oh I hate the people who stand at the waterfountain to fill up there drinks, damnit there is a bathroom with a sink. Oh and yhea water comes out of that sink
    2) People who dont rack the damn dumbells back correctly, even when the rack is numbered.
    3) People who offer advice, yet they are fat and underdeveloped.
    4) People who are unproportional, huge upperbody and small legs.
    5) People who sit and fing stare at you while waiting for you to get off the equipment. Damnit I pay the fing cost to workout, just like you do. I waited for the machine, just like you are, now leave me the f alone and let me finish my workout. Im not a damn mirror so stop staring into me...
    AHH.....I feel so much better now. Thanks to whom ever started this thread.....

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hey I got 5 more for you that really gets to me.

1. When the guys that work behind the desk (like you talon) dont take your messages for me and stop inturupting me in the middle of a set with " um.. Bigol' sir... um.. uh.. you have a phone call"
    2. When some of the other guys have the nerve to walk up to me and ask about stuff like lifting and dieting.. Come on man, my sign-up list is over there and it cost 25$ a question.
    3. Those damn guys behind the desk (again.. ones like Talon), wont go and get you water or a protein shake, I just worked out, I dont have the energy.
    4. Also when people in the lockerroom wont put your socks on for you. I cant reach my feet guys... stop being lazy.
    5. Those small guys who think they can work in with you.. also the ones who are on your equipment... I pay membership and people pay me.. do they pay you? no didnt think so!!

1. When the guys that work behind the desk (like you talon) dont take your messages for me and stop inturupting me in the middle of a set with " um.. Bigol' sir... um.. uh.. you have a phone call"
    2. When some of the other guys have the nerve to walk up to me and ask about stuff like lifting and dieting.. Come on man, my sign-up list is over there and it cost 25$ a question.
    3. Those damn guys behind the desk (again.. ones like Talon), wont go and get you water or a protein shake, I just worked out, I dont have the energy.
    4. Also when people in the lockerroom wont put your socks on for you. I cant reach my feet guys... stop being lazy.
    5. Those small guys who think they can work in with you.. also the ones who are on your equipment... I pay membership and people pay me.. do they pay you? no didnt think so!!
    ..............lmao..........all that was good, keep um comin bol.

big..........is on a roll now The socks comment was good

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    B.S. fool, if you left the sweat you wipe it up...you lazy fool.......I work at a gym and thats just gross man, some one elses sweat makes me sick....

1) Oh I hate the people who stand at the waterfountain to fill up there drinks, damnit there is a bathroom with a sink. Oh and yhea water comes out of that sink
    2) People who dont rack the damn dumbells back correctly, even when the rack is numbered.
    3) People who offer advice, yet they are fat and underdeveloped.
    4) People who are unproportional, huge upperbody and small legs.
    5) People who sit and fing stare at you while waiting for you to get off the equipment. Damnit I pay the fing cost to workout, just like you do. I waited for the machine, just like you are, now leave me the f alone and let me finish my workout. Im not a damn mirror so stop staring into me...
    AHH.....I feel so much better now. Thanks to whom ever started this thread.....
    Talon u know if u worked a bigs gym u would walk around and wipe his sweat up, hell u would wipe his forehead after ever set......then after his workout u would help put his socks own....

Damn forgot about the guy who hocks up the mother of all goobers and spits it in the water fountain.... .....when this happens we need bdtr to f'ing break his neck.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information